Could ichcha be any more pathetic? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

Well said Anmol...I completely empathize with Iccha for what she is going thru currently (forget the past)...and her silence is kind of maintaining peace in the family though no body has yet realized it...
Its only bcause of her efforts and silent support that B khandan is still intact & together..

yes vijayam , if she is crying silently , then i have no probs,
she is going through lot, she only has support of veer and umed.
and she is doing all 2 make this pathetic b place good
if not 4 her, taps nahin aati b house, its only coz of iccha veer is staying here
mai and daddaji should be thankful 2 iccha
Originally posted by intruderfast

[
if not 4 her, taps nahin aati b house, its only coz of iccha veer is staying here

I give up...................Enjoy................😊
Originally posted by groucho

I don't want to 'jeeto'............I want Ichcha to 'jeeto'  which will not happen like this. ..........so of course I am not 'khush'

Truthfully I am fighting for the character more than the person............πŸ˜‰ and I keep hoping and wishing.............😍😍😍😍
good u try and i hope all ur wishes 4 iccha come true,😊
but kyaa hain naa main bhi thoda iccha jaisa ho gaya hoon,
mujhe jyaada nahin chahiye bas usse veer ka pyaar milta rahe ,
i am happy with her as of now, jitna mil raha hai usme khush hoon mein,

I give up...................Enjoy................😊
never give up, i said naa, i am bilnd abt her, u can say anything abt her, good or badSmile
and i respect ur opinion , but i will always like iccha , chahe usme kitni bhi faults ho

Its only because of Ichcha that everyone is getting what they want... Mai is getting to take care of taps in her preg... taps got entry into Btoon house... even Veer did not get separated frm Mai n Dadaji...
still, forget appreciation but no one is even ready to acknowledge this fact...
in the process Ichcha is only getting sufferings n unhappiness to her lot...

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

Its only because of Ichcha that everyone is getting what they want... Mai is getting to take care of taps in her preg... taps got entry into Btoon house... even Veer did not get separated frm Mai n Dadaji...

πŸ‘ That is just my point.............Ichcha is swivelling between a saint ( who no one cares about) and a downtrodden character (who again no one appreciates).

All I was saying is that it is time to change her characteristics to a stronger person.............. If you choose to accept her as she is then she will continue to be treated the way she has been.

I am okay with it as long as all of you are.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by cjs369

honestly apart from veer, umed , jogi and damini, there is no one who really cares abt her.
all others r so selfish,
if u dont wanna appreciate iccha atleast dont insult her,
mai and others should be punished severely 4 what they have done 2 iccha

honestly apart from veer, umed , jogi and damini, there is no one who really cares abt her.
all others r so selfish,

And Masoom in her own strange way and Kasakaka so that is almost 50% of the characters😊😊

The opposite camp is Mai, Nani, Tapasya, Daddaji, Divya, Pushkar

Chanda cares for no one and Rohini loves only food.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ That is just my point.............Ichcha is swivelling between a saint ( who no one cares about) and a downtrodden character (who again no one appreciates).

All I was saying is that it is time to change her characteristics to a stronger person.............. If you choose to accept her as she is then she will continue to be treated the way she has been.
I am okay with it as long as all of you are.πŸ‘πŸΌ

aditi ..absolutely understand ur point...but here actually Ichcha is strong... its her strength that is allowing her to bear all this injustice so that the people she loves are happy...
she is a very consciencious person, who wud rather suffer than bear the guilt of having done somehing which her conscience does not approve... and surely it is not easy... specially considering the situaton she is in... except Veer n Umed no one has accepted her... not only that, she is humiliated every now n then... it wud have been much easier for her to tell Veer to pack up n move out with him...
But when has the girl ever given a thought for herself....
Ichcha too must be having her limits... have patience she will take a decision in her favour...but one cant be sure whether we will like that decision of hers...

all others r so selfish,

I just have one wish...Mai should nt be forgiven easily,,,even if Ichcha forgives everyone else she shouldnt forgive Mai...that lady should understand how ruthless she was to Ichcha and pay the penance for that 😑