Uttaran

Could ichcha be any more pathetic?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
God, i hate what they have done to ichcha's character ..........  today, she cuts her finger and then there is this whole scene with her sobbing, and the ridiculous sad song playing in the background ......

why is she saddened by mai's attitude ? hasn't she learnt anything by now ? and if kaka had not gone to get her first aid, what would she have done - probably sit around with a bleeding finger !  .....

it was a simple, silly cut and they had a whole dukhyari-bechaari-kismat-ki-maari scene around it ........ again, that stupid background song was just the limit.

Gosh! here she is making kicked-puppy faces over a small cut and on the other hand, she is damn pleased that tapasya is pregnant ....... she was smiling, she was freaking smiling when he told her ..... i expected her to jump up and down and tell veer "dekha main shart jeet gayi, nikaalo 500 rupaiye"  ......

Why do the  CVs think it is ok to turn the heroine so nice that she borders on pathetic .... can't they make her ....... normal ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BAB3112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree. She could also have got up made a big noise about her little cut, got Vir to come running to her, she seems to be clueless on how to get attention, tell her husband never mind Tappu and her pregnany, who cares, I am your wife now and you are MINE. and this constant self sacrificing attitude will soon give her a tittle of SAINT ICHCHA
yeah i agree with you the character leaves much to be desired. however i do think the cv's had greater plans for all the characters however as pretty and cute that tina is her acting scope is limited ..maybe the cv's are limiting her abilities but not by much . i have seen her on some other tv thing and she wasn't that great. whereas as much as i dislike taps .. the character and the girl in general, she can pack a punch with her 'acting' .
at the end of the day its what the actors have bought to the table and the cv's have to use what they have.. food for thought
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^ tell me about it .... she cuts her finger, makes a crying face and sits there staring at it ...... no running to hold it under water, no calling veer ..... even when that kaka asks her what happened - she is like 'nothing' ... was she planning to bleed to death on the carpet ?

...... i don't get it, she makes crying faces over stupid small things and all the big things like tapasya's pregnancy, she just accepts as if she doesn't give a damn .....
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bips

^^ tell me about it .... she cuts her finger, makes a crying face and sits there staring at it ...... no running to hold it under water, no calling veer ..... even when that kaka asks her what happened - she is like 'nothing' ... was she planning to bleed to death on the carpet ?

...... i don't get it, she makes crying faces over stupid small things and all the big things like tapasya's pregnancy, she just accepts as if she doesn't give a damn .....

i will differ from u,
see there r 2 pains mental and physical,
she is qiute strong 2 take mental pain, she feels bad abt it but she is strong enough 2 take mental torture,
this is physical pain,
and right from day one iccha is shown 2 be a klutz, a clumsy character, accident prone one,
which i like coz it gives an opportunity 4 veer 2 come close 2 herπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
kaash veer wahaan hota us scene mein
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i will differ from u,
she is qiute strong 2 take mental pain, she feels bad abt it but she is strong enough 2 take mental torture,
this is physical pain,
and right from day one iccha is shown 2 be a klutz, a clumsy character, accident prone one,

With the fullest respect for your liking of Ichcha I will beg to differ and more for Ichcha than you.

Clumsy is something you are and therefore should by now, know what to do when you are clumsy.

Physical pain??????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. There is not a single woman forum member who cooks and has not cut her finger..........it is not a heart surgery just a cut finger.

If Veer was around ..........then ridiculous though the scene was it would have made some sense particularly if Mai and Tapasya and Nani were watching but this...................

They are making a joke out of Ichcha's character and all those who like her should be the first to rebel and not find reasons for it.............her acting was terrible in that scene and I blame the director for that. He is giving her no scope to change at all.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

With the fullest respect for your liking of Ichcha I will beg to differ and more for Ichcha than you.

Clumsy is something you are and therefore should by now, know what to do when you are clumsy.

Physical pain??????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. There is not a single woman forum member who cooks and has not cut her finger..........it is not a heart surgery just a cut finger.

If Veer was around ..........then ridiculous though the scene was it would have made some sense particularly if Mai and Tapasya and Nani were watching but this...................

They are making a joke out of Ichcha's character and all those who like her should be the first to rebel and not find reasons for it.............her acting was terrible in that scene and I blame the director for that. He is giving her no scope to change at all.

ok jii aap jeete bas, khush,
why so seriousπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i will differ from u,
this is physical pain,

Well said Anmol...I completely empathize with Iccha for what she is going thru currently (forget the past)...and her silence is kind of maintaining peace in the family though no body has yet realized it...
Its only bcause of her efforts and silent support that B khandan is still intact & together..

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ok jii aap jeete bas, khush,
why so seriousπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't want to 'jeeto'............I want Ichcha to 'jeeto'  which will not happen like this. ..........so of course I am not 'khush'

Truthfully I am fighting for the character more than the person............πŸ˜‰ and I keep hoping and wishing.............😍😍😍😍
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ichcha never suspected Taps of faking a pregnancy... so she was happy that all the doubts had been cleared...
but Veer though confused that he was proved wrong... is not happy with taps having his baby...he wants to have a baby with ichcha ...
and Ichcha who is otherwise very docile n mild ...she has a lot of strength to bear pain... and she is much more mature than to make a hungama over a cut... she had told kasa also that she wud put haldi on it ... but he was concerned and so tried to help her...
yes, I will agree that in this entire UT fiasco ..Ichcha is getting a bad bargain for whatever reasonsπŸ˜•... lot of injustice is done to her character,.....
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago