India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Could ichcha be any more pathetic?

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
God, i hate what they have done to ichcha's character ..........  today, she cuts her finger and then there is this whole scene with her sobbing, and the ridiculous sad song playing in the background ......

why is she saddened by mai's attitude ? hasn't she learnt anything by now ? and if kaka had not gone to get her first aid, what would she have done - probably sit around with a bleeding finger !  .....

it was a simple, silly cut and they had a whole dukhyari-bechaari-kismat-ki-maari scene around it ........ again, that stupid background song was just the limit.

Gosh! here she is making kicked-puppy faces over a small cut and on the other hand, she is damn pleased that tapasya is pregnant ....... she was smiling, she was freaking smiling when he told her ..... i expected her to jump up and down and tell veer "dekha main shart jeet gayi, nikaalo 500 rupaiye"  ......

Why do the  CVs think it is ok to turn the heroine so nice that she borders on pathetic .... can't they make her ....... normal ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaidivy609hpppppSRKLuvrLimitLessFan

BAB3112 Groupbie
BAB3112
BAB3112

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Totally agree. She could also have got up made a big noise about her little cut, got Vir to come running to her, she seems to be clueless on how to get attention, tell her husband never mind Tappu and her pregnany, who cares, I am your wife now and you are MINE. and this constant self sacrificing attitude will soon give her a tittle of SAINT ICHCHA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassihasini79newkqbips

Dr3viL IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bipsAlwaysHisJaanhpppppankit_34

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
^^ tell me about it .... she cuts her finger, makes a crying face and sits there staring at it ...... no running to hold it under water, no calling veer ..... even when that kaka asks her what happened - she is like 'nothing' ... was she planning to bleed to death on the carpet ?

...... i don't get it, she makes crying faces over stupid small things and all the big things like tapasya's pregnancy, she just accepts as if she doesn't give a damn .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqhppppp

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

^^ tell me about it .... she cuts her finger, makes a crying face and sits there staring at it ...... no running to hold it under water, no calling veer ..... even when that kaka asks her what happened - she is like 'nothing' ... was she planning to bleed to death on the carpet ?

...... i don't get it, she makes crying faces over stupid small things and all the big things like tapasya's pregnancy, she just accepts as if she doesn't give a damn .....
i will differ from u,
see there r 2 pains mental and physical,
she is qiute strong 2 take mental pain, she feels bad abt it but she is strong enough 2 take mental torture,
this is physical pain,
and right from day one iccha is shown 2 be a klutz, a clumsy character, accident prone one,
which i like coz it gives an opportunity 4 veer 2 come close 2 herEmbarrassedLOLWink
kaash veer wahaan hota us scene mein

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyferuchira23divy609cjs369tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i will differ from u,
she is qiute strong 2 take mental pain, she feels bad abt it but she is strong enough 2 take mental torture,
this is physical pain,
and right from day one iccha is shown 2 be a klutz, a clumsy character, accident prone one,
which i like coz it gives an opportunity 4 veer 2 come close 2 herEmbarrassedLOLWink

With the fullest respect for your liking of Ichcha I will beg to differ and more for Ichcha than you.

Clumsy is something you are and therefore should by now, know what to do when you are clumsy.

Physical pain??????????LOLLOL.. There is not a single woman forum member who cooks and has not cut her finger..........it is not a heart surgery just a cut finger.

If Veer was around ..........then ridiculous though the scene was it would have made some sense particularly if Mai and Tapasya and Nani were watching but this...................Ouch

They are making a joke out of Ichcha's character and all those who like her should be the first to rebel and not find reasons for it.............her acting was terrible in that scene and I blame the director for that. He is giving her no scope to change at all.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

i will differ from u,
this is physical pain,

With the fullest respect for your liking of Ichcha I will beg to differ and more for Ichcha than you.

Clumsy is something you are and therefore should by now, know what to do when you are clumsy.

Physical pain??????????LOLLOL.. There is not a single woman forum member who cooks and has not cut her finger..........it is not a heart surgery just a cut finger.

If Veer was around ..........then ridiculous though the scene was it would have made some sense particularly if Mai and Tapasya and Nani were watching but this...................Ouch

They are making a joke out of Ichcha's character and all those who like her should be the first to rebel and not find reasons for it.............her acting was terrible in that scene and I blame the director for that. He is giving her no scope to change at all.Ouch
ok jii aap jeete bas, khush,
why so seriousTongueLOLLOL
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

i will differ from u,
this is physical pain,

Well said Anmol...I completely empathize with Iccha for what she is going thru currently (forget the past)...and her silence is kind of maintaining peace in the family though no body has yet realized it...
Its only bcause of her efforts and silent support that B khandan is still intact & together..

dreamz12divy609intruderfasttiny15

Go to top