Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Man tht beautiful & flawless/MSK?is it possible?

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
today's episode has enlightened all colors of
maan singh khurana, he is cute,he is breathakingly
strong,intelligent,over protective,lovable,kind,funny
passionate which makes us drool over him omg omg omg
and he is extremely and devastatingly good looking and
a silent charmer who enchant everyone through
his gorgeous,beautiful,deep and expressive eyes
he said nothing because his eyes say it all
and a perfect man totally flawless
and yeah i use the word beautiful that i have mentioned already
above why he is beautiful in every aspect omg omg omg omg omg
is it possible to have a man like MSK in real life and he is rich
means perfection is personified.
He is our Dreamy Dhak Dhak we know but
can we know that we can have someone
like MSK in real???
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
omg omg omg
DEDICATED TO MSK:
*kuyn dikhaye sapnay tu sotay jagtay*
Mallu

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1111joanmaansi007-eiya-unknown.sweet_angel27iMadznanditasinghsun-naaaaaaaaa-Kash-a2zahidblackb28

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Impossible to find !!!!!!!!!! but still wish for all the unmarried girls on this forum to get 1 msk in real life because now nothing else can be expected and all married once keep comparing husbands to MSK, thats all left to do....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-maankimishti-blackb28

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Impossible to find !!!!!!!!!! but still wish for all the unmarried girls on this forum to get 1 msk in real life because now nothing else can be expected and all married once keep comparing husbands to MSK, thats all left to do....

yup i am singleLOLso we can hope for it,and dont they say that hopes keeps us aliveEmbarrassed
Mallu
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hey my blushing beauty...
Yes he is flawless ...infact some of his traits that some term as flaws are beautiful too
we better check he has hallo around his head .. then officially we can call him Divine as his love is.

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Yes he is flawless ...infact some of his traits that some term as flaws are beautiful too
we better check he has hallo around his head .. then officially we can call him Divine as his love is.

thankyou for calling me blushing queenEmbarrassedhaila
yups even his mistakes are so so so perfectly done that we are drooling over him for example if he is on mistake he starts swimming,working out and walks shirtless so it makes us completely forget his mistakes only body drooling is left to doShockedwicked himAngryLOL, but that's why we love him omg omg
halos nandu we dont need them do we??whenever he wears white he looks divinity personified dont you think? like at the shrine scene he tied a white piece of cloth around his head he was looking like an angel although he man handled geet before that but like i said he is wicked he never gives us a chance us to be angry with him omg he is absolutely divineBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

Originally posted by nanditasingh

thankyou for calling me blushing queenEmbarrassedhaila
yups even his mistakes are so so so perfectly done that we are drooling over him for example if he is on mistake he starts swimming,working out and walks shirtless so it makes us completely forget his mistakes only body drooling is left to doShockedwicked himAngryLOL, but that's why we love him omg omg
halos nandu we dont need them do we??whenever he wears white he looks divinity personified dont you think? like at the shrine scene he tied a white piece of cloth around his head he was looking like an angel although he man handled geet before that but like i said he is wicked he never gives us a chance us to be angry with him omg he is absolutely divineBlushing

Mallu

Ahh! you said it ...yeah he looks divine always ..even when he is really wicked ... nay i agree no need for a small hallo when his whole personality glows
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@nandu:his personality over glows omgBlushingand after haldi its glowing more than everROFL

Mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top