India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Suggestions for Sara

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Whether we like it or not ,  Sara will be playing Mona in Ram Milayi Jodi.
 Priyal defined  Mona is what everyone have accepted till now.I guess it is hard/impossible for Sara Khan to become Priyal but practical for her to act like Mona.
The fact is she can never look or be like  Priyal Gor as she is a different person altogether!

Sara has her own style of saying "By GOD", "Hai Rabba" and it is natural .
Mona is supposed to be 19 yr old and Sara suits her role well as she is around the same age and can act well .She has done a good job filling in the role till now, but I believe that she can/will even get better.

My suggestion for Sara is to be Mona in her own way, not to try to worry about filling in Mona's role as played by Priyal.

What is yours?

Please note:This is post for constructive criticism only... you are not allowed to bash here.

Edited by Purehearts - 12 January 2011 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushianizor

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I have said from the start Sara will bring her own thing to Mona, which to be honest she has to do coz she is playing this role now everyday, and she has to make it her own to get hang of it and be comfortable of it, there is no point being the same as the first actress and if you are cautious of that and the performance will look uncomfortable and OTT

Sara to me is doing fine, the only thing for is sometimes i think of Sadhna when i see Sara, and expect her to have a Sadhna reaction but thats natural for me to do that, but i know instantly she is playing Mona

Edited by Lennie - 12 January 2011 at 12:07pm

Pureheartstamushi

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I have said from the start Sara will bring her own thing to Mona, which to be honest she has to do coz she is playing this role now everyday, and she has to make it her own to get hang of it and be comfortable of it, there is no point being the same as the first actress and if you are cautious of that and the performance will look uncomfortable and OTT

Sara to me is doing fine, the only thing for is sometimes i think of Sadhna when i see Sara, and expect her to have a Sadhna reaction but thats natural for me to do that, but i know instantly she is playing Mona

@ highlighted ,I too feel that there is some Sadhana in Sara  at present.The main difference between Sadhana and Mona is spontaneity. Sadhana was mostly silent and used to think a lot before speaking.Her words were weighed perfectly.But Mona is very spontaneous, she does not hesitate to speak and then bites her tongue. Hope Sara gets that!

anjalianjalitamushi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index