Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Who for Whom??

Poll Question: Which jodi is favaourite of Whom?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [70.00%]
6 [30.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Welcome people in the Forum

I m gonna start a deadly poll.... yes... i hope i m still alive after this! LOL
Choose ur favourite jodi amongst the two below, reason could be onscreen or offscreen chemistry or any other u have!

Jagdish- Anandi

Or

Gauri-Jagdish
Jagdish-Gauri

It's a humble request to all who reply, plz don't bash the other jodi u don't like....... just mention y u like ur fav. jodi!

Have a Happy & Peaceful Voting!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathradtammooskhusi_*

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
My Vote undoubtedly goes for Jagya-Gauri (Shashank-Anjum) as they both look good together and have a great onscreen chemistry ! (This has nothing to do with the current track or storyline)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
JagAuri Thumbs UpThey are much more fun that JaAnOuch...

divmath

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Onscreen appearance wise jagya-gauri look better than jagya anandi but this serial was never about romantic jodis for me-it is about a child bride who wanted to study.So this is what i want -jagya runs after gauri,abandons anandi-because of which anandi rethinks the whole purpose of her life and becomes aathm nirbhar, swabhimanii teacher and then fights election against heth singh Day Dreaming..  gauri gets angry at jagya for lying and dumps him..
so i don't care who jagya ends up with as long as anandi character changes for better ..for me the child bride has to break the shackles the society has imposed-thats all i care about..
so cant vote as iam neutral on jodis..anandi can go with teacher ji..Winklaadesar can sit eating popcorn with his beloved dadisa for all i care 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64pallaidivmathsmartcanu rulzradtammoos

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Onscreen appearance wise jagya-gauri look better than jagya anandi but this serial was never about romantic jodis for me-it is about a child bride who wanted to study.So this is what i want -jagya runs after gauri,abandons anandi-because of which anandi rethinks the whole purpose of her life and becomes aathm nirbhar, swabhimanii teacher and then fights election against heth singh Day Dreaming..  gauri gets angry at jagya for lying and dumps him..
so i don't care who jagya ends up with as long as anandi character changes for better ..for me the child bride has to break the shackles the society has imposed-thats all i care about..
so cant vote as iam neutral on jodis..anandi can go with teacher ji..Winklaadesar can sit eating popcorn with his beloved dadisa for all i care 

Completely agree with your points Jyo....I dont see this show as a "Love Story" or a Romance Saga...This story is more about fighting against evil practice of child marriage and how lives of young children (specially girls) are sacrificed in the name of tradition, customs and samaaj....The CV's should seriously show Anandi liberating and breaking all barriers and starting a new life...that will be a strong message to the society and people who believe in such traditions...There is no point if she ends up being happily married to her so called husband - I say this because, I dont believe in Jagya and Anandi's marriage since they were kids and its a joke to me...one cannot force two kids into marital life, they dint even know what marriage meant when that happened...also its illegal in the eyes of law....we all know a marriage is solemnized only if the girl is at least 18 years and the boy 21, moreover it needs to be registered in the court of law...none of this has happened..just asking a young boy and girl to take saat pheras is not marriage...they should understand the meaning of those pheras and vows...The cv's have always failed to show that aspect of the story...They always showed Jagya and Anandi happy misleading the audience that child marriage forms a strong bond which cannot be broken...I disagree on that front the bond can be broken and with time it will...as its currently happening in the show...Now that Jagya moved on to the city to study, he has entered a new world..a world which is so different from his life back in the village...and while doing so he is meeting new people, living new lifestyle and that would automatically lead to change in perspective about life....If you speak Morally and Ethically what he is doing with Anandi is wrong, he cannot snub someone who has been his friend since childhood (I am not saying wife here for the reasons mentioned above, moreover Jagya and Anandi were like best friends for most part of their lives)...but given the situation and circumstances I dont see it as a major blunder that he is falling for someone else..its just attraction which is bound to happen among teenagers...
Ok having said all of this...LOL Ufff i am tired of typing...this poll as I see is just a choice between who looks good together...nothing to do with Balika Vadhu's storyline...so for me its definitely Shashank-Anjum as they make a nice pair...I have never liked Pratyusha as Anandi or her pairing with Shashank....
Neha - you should have given a third option - Avinash and Avika LOLLOL no one can beat them or take their place as Jagya and Anandi !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoradtsmartcanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
LOLAGREE 1000% divThumbs Up  bring back Avinash and Avika and i support them above everybody.. Wink then we can even pack gauri's bags and put her far far away from BV-land..LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathradt

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Jagdish- Anandi

radt

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

Go to top