Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

no Pls no ways

if he'd b a werewolf, Pia & Mish'll b in problem

1's lover---- Vampire &
2nd'd--------werewolf

both enemies, no pls, only Pia & Mish relationship is strongest & i don't want any misunderstandings b/w them

Right.......Clap

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Well,.i dnt think he is a werewolf..
Bt haseena seeing a wolf ryt after shaurya's entry cant be totally ignored either !
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
i dnt want shaww 2 b a werewolf Ouch
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I really really really really want him to be a wolf! He has got those perfect masculine abs, and this perfect wolf life body! And besides, he is introduced right when wolves were supposed to be able to cross the river & thus, breaking their side of the treaty as well! So yeah.. There is a chance that he'd be a wolf, and I'm hoping for it! Smile

mEEE TOOO tHATS what i had ssaid...he moved the heavy rock tht no1 cudve moved...soooo easilllyyyy...(werewolves r supposed to be masculine) n he was..
In twilight...the dude had a tattooo in his arm...so does Shaw...
He came right after abhay broke the treatyy...Abhays n Shaw's entry has to be done properly for us to understand who he is....Im also hoping for ittt!!! and he easily attracted Misha .... grls easily got attracted to him in the movie....so i think he is one....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
may be.........Confused
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I really really really really want him to be a wolf! He has got those perfect masculine abs, and this perfect wolf life body! And besides, he is introduced right when wolves were supposed to be able to cross the river & thus, breaking their side of the treaty as well! So yeah.. There is a chance that he'd be a wolf, and I'm hoping for it! Smile

</div>
<div>

mEEE TOOO tHATS what i had ssaid...he moved the heavy rock tht no1 cudve moved...soooo easilllyyyy...(werewolves r supposed to be masculine) n he was..

In twilight...the dude had a tattooo in his arm...so does Shaw...

He came right after abhay broke the treatyy...Abhays n Shaw's entry has to be done properly for us to understand who he is....Im also hoping for ittt!!! and he easily attracted Misha .... grls easily got attracted to him in the movie....so i think he is one....
ya,ryt.. Dere r so many clues 2 point at him being a werewolf ! Bt which treaty u r talking about ? Can u plz tell me..perhaps I missed dat episode
Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I dint feel soo b4 bt my frnd feels dat way dt he is 1 of d werwolf..it is her who made me think of it..coz idk y wtever she is predicting fr d shw all dat is happening 4m d strt til nw..LOLLets c wt happns.bt i dnt want him 2 b d oneUnhappy

Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 13 January 2011 at 11:03pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index