Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Quoting is being done more than 3 times! Guys please stick to 3 times that's the rule remember. Please don't quote more than 3 times!

Are there any latest vms made? I haven't seen any new vm in weeks or 1 or 2 weeks😍
Originally posted by: aquarius16

Lol, see I told you. They were both okay, but i'm still really worried about them. I know she looks really pretty-was that her birthday last year?

i so have a feeling it was from last year that is on her 25th birthday when she was shooting for ZND!!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nik_sweetpoison

Tomorrow.is my cultural show.we r dancing on
1.if we ever meet again
2.club can't handle me
3.dynamite...
<3

Where do you live? 'If we meet again' is so AR and so KaJennish. I'll never be the same again. if we ever meet again
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Yea its from when she was doing ZND 2 this was an offscreen picture :) Its from last year I too wished we'd get a interiview of KaJen together on either Karans or Jen's birthday! I wish it comes true one day
nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fattu...I live in Kuwait...I know I luv dat song..<3...
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Samiyah258

Quoting is being done more than 3 times! Guys please stick to 3 times that's the rule remember. Please don't quote more than 3 times!

Are there any latest vms made? I haven't seen any new vm in weeks or 1 or 2 weeks😍

Yeah, there's been a few nice ones and the KaJen FB group are uploading ALL the KaJen scenes on  YT on their channel.
Chill exams are like passing clouds the worst period in ones life!!
Take it with a pinch of sugar not salt🤣
Love_ArHiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone please post kajen caps or pics? I would do it lekin it will slow down my pc.....someone pleashh DO!
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquarius16

Yeah, there's been a few nice ones and the KaJen FB group are uploading ALL the KaJen scenes on  YT on their channel.

Yea I know I saw :) I'm soo glad its the weekend this was my first week back in uni and I had a veryy hectic week already erghh i wonder whats going to happen in the next 3 months🤣
I'm going to watch all those kajen scenes once again later at time :) I love re-watching their scenes they're sooo natural and perfectionists😳
Originally posted by: Samiyah258

Yea its from when she was doing ZND 2 this was an offscreen picture :) Its from last year I too wished we'd get a interiview of KaJen together on either Karans or Jen's birthday! I wish it comes true one day

Same here!!
We should get a interview this feb or may..!!
Fingers crossed.............