India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Reason why Priyal got replaced.

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
This article dated Oct 19th says tells you more about it.

October 19, 2010: Priyal Gor, the bubbly lead actress of Zee TV's newly launched show 'Ram Milaayi Jodi', may need to pay the cost for her alleged tantrums, attitude and lacking professionalism. The young actress, who started her career with this Rajita Sharma's show, might end up losing it due to her attitude.

The makers of the show are reportedly planning to replace her by a new face. The makers are quoted saying that Priyal has started behaving like a superstar already. She reportedly does not show any respect to anyone including the director. In fact she does not bother to listen to anyone's request or suggestion as she feel that she knows everything.

It can be remembered that media sniffed her behavior on the launch day of the show. She was not ready to even give a byte to the media. Nishant Malkani, the male lead of the show managed the situation by entertaining the media.

A source from the industry was quoted saying that Priyal could not take the success modestly. She has started thinking very high of herself. She does not bother to show respect to her senior co-actors and even the director of the show. She is not at all cooperative with her co-stars and keeps throwing tantrums often. The source added that being insulting and rude is quite different from being innocent.

All these things have forced the makers of the show to think about her replacement and the replacement might take place very soon. In fact, her mother was also supporting her in this drama by accusing the unit members of being inhospitable towards Priyal.

However, producer Rajita Sharma was surprised to get this news. Sharma was quoted saying that they chose Priyal after a lot of search so there is no question of replacing her. She added that Priyal will continue to play Mona and regarding those tantrum issues, Sharma said that she is a kid and will take some time to grow up.

We too wish Priyal grows up and learns something from all these!

Sampurn Wire

Priyal

SOURCE:
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/10/priyal-gor-ram-milaayi-jodi-replaced.html

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gsvet76Chandani02crtamushishermaKiranSD1

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
FYI:This article was  released long before Sara was approached for the role.This goes to say that Priyal  was planned to be replaced , whether with Sara or any other actress who fit the role.
Making hate posts against Sara is not going to solve the problem or doing any good.
RMJ storyline  is good and RMJ  cast is doing a great job!
I love watching Riva Babber from KKSBBT days, she is doing a great job as Vimmi.
Krutika Desai is unbelievable in her role as Aambaji.
Lalith Tiwari is so perfect!

I can't believe Vaishali Sachdeva(of Kish Desh fame),who looks more like Punjabi,is in Hetal , Anukalp's sister role .Needless to say she is doing a great job!

There is so much to talk about this show.Just not more hate posts!

Edited by Purehearts - 12 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani02crjazzy28irene_crose-girltamushi-Reshmi-shermaKiranSD1tvdekhayyyy

tubbi Newbie
tubbi
tubbi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing d article :)
I just wish that people will stop with the negative posts.. There is so much negativity in this forum that I (and many others, I think) refrain from posting here :(
This is such a gud show with a nice concept. I'm loving it and would love to see ppl discuss about the show but there are very few posts like that...it is really sad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartsirene_cHalkatJawaniJay

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tubbi

Thanks for sharing d article :)
I just wish that people will stop with the negative posts.. There is so much negativity in this forum that I (and many others, I think) refrain from posting here :(
This is such a gud show with a nice concept. I'm loving it and would love to see ppl discuss about the show but there are very few posts like that...it is really sad.

tubbi,Thanks for the support.I also understand those who are not able to give up Priyal Gor.But I guess it was bound to happen one day with Priyal's behavior.She has brought upon it herself.
It is fair to move on  and give the other actress a  chance.

There could have been lot of discussions about today's episode.Like Beejal's nosiness.
Unexpressed feelings of Mona and Anukalp.Prediction for future episodes...
Hope you are inspired to start a one
Big smile
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
really good post
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
^^agree with you, there is so much more to the show than just hateCry I hope more people come up and make topics on the show that we can have discussions on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index