Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Lets all quit (Page 2)

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali-m

the only reason we watch the show is Onu Taani and their relation ..if that's not there what is the point in watching 
 the way ritesh's character is presented doesn't make sense also they are digging too much for this characterDead
ya seriously...it will b very bad if taani marries such a personDead...hoping it wont happen n anu will stop this for sure i stil hav a little hope...
anu tanni ke pati hai....

skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
It's disappointing and disgusting.  How can this happen in the 21st century is beyond my understanding?  Will an educated 23 year old girl in the year 2011in India tolerate such non-sense? 

Is this how little we have progressed?  I think the creatives have no clue with the reality at all.

Edited by skydome - 12 January 2011 at 10:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ekta's ruinin her own shows... too bad she never learns a lesson but guys i think TL is gettin gud trp na?!?! so dese twists actually do wonders for trp although we all hate it

i stopped watchin pavitra rishta when she ruined it by divorcin archana & manav. but then again da bounced back after few weeks.... let's hope da samethin happns to our taanu toooooooo

besides, separation is a part of a balaji serial na??!?
harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
if taani-ritesh marriage happens,i know the fans will disappoint cz they want taanu together but m sure there will be a twist in it cz dun forget in first epi taani said"onu is her husband" so there is some mystry about d whole thing.....
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

this is a twist for trps so dont worry "taani anurag kay patni hein"

sita11

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
                                             TaAnu Rock!!!
Ritesh Sucks to the coreDeadDead....Hate him to death..How dare he separate Onu-Taani?Angry

sita11

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Is BASIC LOGIC too much to expect from BT serial the past few episodes have defied all basic logic and are all over without regarding timeline or plot continuity and this ritesh AngryDeadAngry they showed him love Ananya so much then how dare he come in the way of her last wish which was for TaAnu to get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh!!!! is that what he claims his love is and another thing that defies all logic Nupur's name has not even been mentioned once even gulabo at several occasions failed to mention her name??????? so stupid I'm already soooooooo furious over all this negativity killing the show and I was watching only for TaAnu and if Tani gets married to that devil ritesh im going to definitely stop watching the show. soooooo dissapointed.............just when I thought BT  could make good serials I guess they just love to prove everybody wrong DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead They have KILLED Tere LiyeCryOuchCry

sita11

Nikita_David Goldie
Nikita_David
Nikita_David

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i'm sure dis wedding wont take place cos in d first episode itself taani has anurag mera pati hai..so we have to wait til the end to c wat happens..i'm sure der wil be some kind of twist..

Go to top