Madura the dormant volcano

sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
afta watching todays episode i feel madura will overcome her silence n actually stand up for shraven n sachii o atleast herself πŸ˜‰the way she was supportin dadi n all it was great coz usually she just quiet(so shes like the dormant volcaono)πŸ˜† n also its the other family members dat r playin a great part within any family discussion   wher as madura hardly speaksπŸ˜•but she willl erupt hopefully for sacchi n shraven love to see her fight against pratap n especially mamaji lol  Edited by sash10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you mean dormant volcano dearπŸ˜‰
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's high time madhura spoke up !!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
sash10 thumbnail
πŸ˜†oh yeh dormant lol thanx ill just change it πŸ˜‰
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes madhura is finally getting a chance to do something.. feeling wierd to watch madhura in place of nidhi.. πŸ˜†
doll3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sash,
I loved what you said in your post.  I personally would love to see Madura explode and show some rage, first on Mamaji.  She needs to go off on him like crazy.  That way maybe he might just keep his nose out of Saachis business. 
sash10 thumbnail
haha lol thankz doll3 sorri dont no ur name but appreciate ur post πŸ˜‰
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Oooo I like the idea of Madhura or Dadi do something to Mama...that guys really makes me want to scream 😑 How dare he even think he'll snatch Saachi away from Shravan? Shravan himself said no one can ever take Saachi away from him, which was the sweetest line of today's episode I think 😳