HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Episode was nice..good...
ofc except for Sax performance..

SS was wonderful!

It was a Good episode and even Senior sax was Good ..except for Adarsh AngryAngry

)
Is his head empty to say "forget about old thing (KN-A) wedding..talk about wat hapnd today"
today's mess is coz of that wedding only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajhussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Tanths,

I think that this is the time for Kesar to rise up and take a stand. If not now,then never.

Anu

I agree Anu, I think Kesar has had a jolt and so has Krishna ..till now he was like a pendulum swinging to an fro..but now with Shakthi revealing his murderous intention's..I think Krishna will get active and begin to help Pratigya and Kesar actively...otherwise the character of Kesar is a waste..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

SS is sitting on the bed, he is looking at Shakthi and saying " Caution !!for a couple of day, bind ur hands and feet  esp if u want to attain that Aarushi"...Shakthi shakes his head in Negation saying "..Bauji, I am thinking that I have to remove the thorn in my path and that thorn is Kesar..we should eliminate her "..SS is looking at Shakthi, a figure of malevolence

Looks like KN hasn't had a chance to kill in recent months and his fingers are ready to pull the trigger. Someone needs to catch him red handed. Maybe now that KN has announced he will kill Kesar in her presence, she may finally realize he is scum that doesn't need to live and end up filing the case. Or have a verbal vomitting spell and spill all of RED's secrets. Ta-da! TRP Gold.Clap

I will not be sated with vomit..I want her to do Lara croft now..
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hi di, i think SS won't allow sakthi to kill kesar....................he will try to send her to maayka, but this time even after huge pressure from SS and amma , she won't go.....................and then we will have kesar turning a more confident and brave women....................either she will file the case or will spil the beans on pratigya-dahan and electrocution to krishna ...........................but then sakthi will go to jail, although SS will be able to bail him out soon..................but maybe she will dangle the threat of jail in front of sakthi and will tell him to leave arushi forever and when he arrogantly asks what if he didn't then she will tell them that she will spill all their scheming  to krishna................even if sakthi and amma laugh at her SS won't , he will take her threat seriously as he loves krishna too much to loose him....................

Edited by dhakarn - 12 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hi di, i think SS won't allow sakthi to kill kesar....................he will try to send her to maayka, but this time even after huge pressure from SS and amma , she won't go.....................and then we will have kesar turning a more confident and brave women....................either she will file the case or will spil the beans on pratigya-dahan and electrocution to krishna ...........................but then sakthi will go to jail, although SS will be able to bail him out soon..................but maybe she will dangle the threat of jail in front of sakthi and will tell him to leave arushi forever and when he arrogantly asks what if he didn't then she will tell them that she will spill all their scheming  to krishna................even if sakthi and amma laugh at her SS won't , he will take her threat seriously as he loves krishna too much to loose him....................

Those are very interesting Scenarios Dhanya ....I am sure that Kesar may step forward but will she get aggressive ..I do not know...

Neither do I think she will reveal the truth now...That will lead to Krishna's eruption..and time is  not ripe for that ..Since we know that Adarsh is going to be next...

SSill pack her and she will resist and may stand her ground when police question her this time
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

So what's in the plan now?? It's getting mid jan now...and we still have KB in the show....has she extended her contract by a few more days?? Confused

Thanks a lot for the description, Tanths WinkTongue

Plan is to keep Aarushi intact and show that justice though late works..

Welcome dear..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

SS is original plotting yet another murder!

Thank you Tanths!

Not SS, YM..It is Shakthi........Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by td_dhoom

Kesar no one can shield you unless you prepare one.
If you rlly want to fight with the storm then you've to get in the storm dear.It will be interesting to see what aarushi will do now...will she let kesar die or will she step forward to accept shakti as her husband or will she help kesar in her fight ?

Thanks Tanth for the Pre-Cap!!

You're AwesomeHug

I think it will be other way around..Kesar may finally choose to help AArushi ...

Welcome ..Dhoom ..

Awwww..Such big words..* Put my modest face* I try to do my best ...EmbarrassedBig smile

Go to top