Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

positives and negatives

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
the positive things in today's episode

-showing some seriousness in shravan while rescuing saachi, when he said"mujhe kuch paise nahi chahiye, ba smujhe saachi chahye"Embarrassed and the way he whacked that jameel khan. i would have preferred even more violence..Evil Smile but i liked it

-finally some passionate moments btwn saavan, though they were disturbed, i loved that convo, esp when shravan said "itne raat ko sone ke alawa kya kar sakte hai" and "tum kya soch rahi ho" and saachi's reply"wahi jo aap soch rahe ho" i loved that part.. best part of today's epiEmbarrassedClap

-though there was little progress in the story, it kind of laid foundation to all the confusion that is going to be created tomorrow

-madhura finally getting a chance to prove herself.. thanks to nidhi's pregnancyLOL

negative points

-shravan offering a chance to those truck drivers, and asking for his share (though he did to save his neck, i didnt like that)OuchOuch

-saavan staying there. they could have easily escaped from that place, and avoided all the troublesConfused

-MAMA & MAMI (their mere presence is very irritating for me)AngryDead

-all the confusion that is created.. it is useless, why they are extending this stuff? we want saavan to escape from all these chaos, but whats happening is that they are getting more entangled in that..Ouch

post your opinionns, and feel free to add your viewsSmile

Edited by sangeeta9 - 12 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doll3kchitra77sandy.21..-Niru-..Ishrafan11maris08ash91

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hey whats this post about why aren't you writing
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yeah sangeeta me too want lots and lots of blood bath (i am feeling positively vicious today)

yes i would have liked shravan to beat that jamil khan to pulp
anyways i fully concur to your points

i hope the confusion sorts itself out tomorrow and then these two get more sweet moments together
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I want a confrontation to end all this stupidity.

I want Pratap to come there (I mentioned in another post) and offer more money than Mama for everyone to leave Saachi and Shravan alone or to hand them over to him and then he lets them leave again on their own.

I want Mama to get an earful from Saachi.  I want her to blast him and tell him to stay out of her marriage.  I want her to tell him that she is a grown woman.  I want her to tell him that she will not allow her husband to be disgraced by him again.  I want her to tell him that if he can not stop meddling, she will no longer speak to them. 

I would love for Saachi to tell him to go to hell and that he should get Mami some medication for her bouts of hysteria, but that is all in my imagination.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doll3desigirl2kchitra77sandy.21Daviash91maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
very well said Anu..............iam getting myself hysterical whenever i see that mama-mami on screen!!! God dint u give them enough brains or senses?? Sachi come on girl show ur strength to ur idiotic mama....dont just meekly say maaf kijiye mamaji but i love Shravanji and his family n i dont want to leave him............ask him who u r to separate us n tell him togo to hell. Iam sorry guys thats how i feel about that mama.......he doesnt have any rights to interfere in anybody else's life......i mean he can give advices or try to guide SS properly but to continuosly degrade ur own son-in-law n ruin ur own daughter's life isnt the proper way, he is a matured man n shud act accordingly...infact he shud be a good example for Shravan!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Sangi 
As u rtly mentioned  abt positives and negatives for yesterdays episode,  I cant help feeling that BHPH is dangeriously veering towards slap stick comedy &, contrived hilarity...
The original charm and realistic story line seems to have  thrown out of the window; paving way for more torture scenes for us all..
This serial will fast loose its viewership unless the cvs and producers and sony tv sit down and do some brain storming sessions
desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I think that mama mami's presence is making everyone irrated right now...
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
they trying to bring it back.. saavan hug, saavan moment and the little bit of fight were very nice.. rest of the serial was crap.. total crap

chitra and anu ji.. i doubt saachi could speak that bravely to mamaji..i am expecting shravan to speak, as he is very angry on mama right now. even when shravan talking about taking away the money, saachi was sympathizing mama., where as shravan was like, "serves him right"

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index