India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

why is she like this :(

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Archana is strange I feel, why she dont want to be in peace with her life now? I know its about her sister, but then she must either go and tell her everything and let her decide which step to take, or just forget about it and live her new life! But yet she will keep worrying and spoil the opportunity of a good life she can have with her husband!

Sometimes I feel that people don't realize how important it is to have a correct family with a good man! Thus they tamper with it. Its not easy in this world to have a good man and make a family with him. Not all Indian men are good either, and not all men in my country are good too.

Its important for some women to understand that they need to save their home before going out for someone else Dead

Am I not in accordance with Indian ways? Well I am always learning, and I got attached to this series while watching it with my sister in law LOL, I couldnt help but get angry on her tonight. Its her sister's life, so she at best can inform her and let her weigh the situation and take an adequate step. Its true that the whole this is going to be difficult for her, but life shouldn't be a piece of cake for anyone, and Archana shouldn't forever concentrate to add other people's difficulties to her own set of difficulties. We all must take our share of problems, even among siblings, this is life as it is. We can help each other, but everything cannot be done by one of the sibling alone. Impossible.

Anyways, Archana seems to reckless to me sometimes Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
its a persons personality. some people strive to make sure the people they care about are happy before htey think about themselves.

its kinda like a doctor too if yo think about it. most of the time is spent about worrying about other people, they leave thier home lives if they get a call...

some people cant function if others around them arent happy. i know plenty, and to some extent i am the same way. 

Edited by julle1234567890 - 12 January 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl0103star_wars

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Well I guess so. I read some comments about how it brought them close. But maybe its too complicated. I wish they would show something between other friends or problems which arrive when they live seperate from their family for the first time, in their own homes.

This whole stuff will eventually end up in having her husband getting alot of insults. Surely. Wonder if they show it.

Oh and the fat man is having a ball Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index