Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is there gonna be more Drama during the Honeymoon?

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i dont understand why RS is making the Honeymoon sequence in CCBM same as Bidaai.....I mean why are the couples going together to one destination.......is there more to thier relationship then we know.

I think NivRen's relation ship might improve but what about SidYa ???
Do u guys also think there is gonna be some drama again during thier honeymoon sequence ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsShayafan

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Or is the stalker gonna follow Nivi to her honeymoon in goa ??
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
obviously , with divya's jealousy and mp - drama is obviously expected, i hope its entertainting not irritating drama.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

obviously , with divya's jealousy and mp - drama is obviously expected, i hope its entertainting not irritating drama.

It'll surely be entertaining with our Viren on the trip.....but it'll also be a little irritating i think with Divya getting jealous ofcourse.....and if the stalker shows up in goa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
The Stalker Drama is getting into my nerves now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansySofna_Namita_

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I agree with you it is really annoying now. at first i found it intriguing but NOW its annoying and boring. the honeymoon is supposed to be good but with the stalker following them there just irritates me. i as hoping for a nice sweet outing where NivRen's relationship gets better. but i see nothing like that. 

cherrypansy

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by Anamika1570

I agree with you it is really annoying now. at first i found it intriguing but NOW its annoying and boring. the honeymoon is supposed to be good but with the stalker following them there just irritates me. i as hoping for a nice sweet outing where NivRen's relationship gets better. but i see nothing like that. 

Even i'm not looking forward to have any stalker during their honeymoon sequence.....i just want NivRen relationship to get stronger n Viren's psychotic side (if there is any) to come in picture so that story can move further.

cherrypansy

bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i got a feeling that the stalker will end up in GOA, and nivi gna think it is either sid or viren since they are the only two there .... its what she sed in the precap today .... isit for a reason or isit a coincidence both are together ..... she probably think both are stalking her together .... x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index