I wonder ur prof didnt ask "who is maan?"πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ye maan kaun hai??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry dabki zindagi main vhat laga di hai. Mondays i was sitting and day dreaming of maaneets wedding what will happen. And we where sitting and reading history and we was sitting and making noits and what did i wirte on the whole paper I love Maaneet on the whole paper my teacher stared laungh at my paper. i live in sweden and they dont know nothing of maanet and i did a project on indian tele and talked abt maaneet and she know like tht how maaneet is tht was soo embarssing

Originally posted by: princess_xaini

OMG...u better put ur cell on silent mode during ur lecture timing as i do because i have d same ringtone...we r too much addict to maaneet that its brcome impossible not to watch them once in a day..😳

i second u.......
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loll... prof will still forget it .. but my friends will NEVER ...
and one of my white friends who afcourse doesn't watch this serial thinks that i recorded my own voice and I am cheating on my bf with some guy named Maan...
talk about height of assumption πŸ˜†
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww that sucks dear..i was actually thinking of putting that up
as my new ringtone πŸ€”πŸ˜³
maankikiran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dansindiadans

dont worry dabki zindagi main vhat laga di hai. Mondays i was sitting and day dreaming of maaneets wedding what will happen. And we where sitting and reading history and we was sitting and making noits and what did i wirte on the whole paper I love Maaneet on the whole paper my teacher stared laungh at my paper. i live in sweden and they dont know nothing of maanet and i did a project on indian tele and talked abt maaneet and she know like tht how maaneet is tht was soo embarssing

I CAN TOTALLY FEEL WHAT YOU FELT! πŸ˜†
talk about being crazy.. and I am in Toronto... Canada..
Maneet ....now I am thinking about naming my kids Maneet toooπŸ˜†
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Alright Sheenu, this is a really funny post i am reading. But reckon it was not in the least funny for you....So my sentiments are with you. You are a brave girl for keeping a ringtone like that, sooo sweeet, i have only heard it during that scene and found it really corny and funny. Maan ke jaadu ka kya kehna. He has reduced people to this now, maan maniacs now carry ringtones declaring their allegiance to Maan!!! Amazing I say!!!

Loved your post, sorry for your embarassing time.... But what happened after the lecture? I mean what was everone's reaction to it???? πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒi was scared mere saath yeh blunder na ho.   therefore  i m not using that ringtone
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago