Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Chaskar @ PN

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg...finally...our MR won an award!! πŸ˜ƒ...so in kushi of that happening...lets do some masti shall we...

Chaskar @ PN
first things first...i have to give it up...i think i loved Seema's get up just a little bit today...especially the saree...the black and red was awesome....and she pulled off those puffy sleeved blouse rather well...not everyone can pull that kind of blouse off...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...of course...our Gadha just had to open his mouth didnt he? 😑😑😑😑...AS ka naam bol diya...Baji ka naam bol diya...behoshi ki halat mein bhi aapna Dostana dost yaad raha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....iske dil mein to laddoo phoot rahe hai 😑😑😑😑...chal haat ladki...yeh Dutta sirf aur sirf Naku ke hai...

i shall simply touch on the fact that everyone looking for Dutta are idiots...ALL of them...please explain to me...he crashed by going off a cliff...he landed up at the bottom...where there was solid ground...then why are Baji, Naku and the headless chicken gang staring at a body of water saying "kuch nahin bacha"? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...umm...W*F!? search where he went down...the surrounding area...why some random spot at a river ...baki ke saab toh useless hai hi...par Naku...tujhse yeh umid nahin thi...buck up....your hubby is at the hands of Seema...SAVE HIM! 😳😳😳...but lmfao at how Naku says "hi way" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i cant even sound it out to spell it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Chaskar at PN...i love how Kaala ka chehra pura utra hua tha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she was like crap...aab toh main phas gayi πŸ˜•...she is Dutta's sishter 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i loved the expressions Chaskar was making as he talked to himself about lagaing watt of Kaala...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....i loved how he was taunting her and putting her on the spot....but then when Baji landed up...it was Chaskar's turn for his raang uttaring...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....

and dont get me started on Count Suds ki akhoon ke expressions 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...best shifty eye's as of date...especially the way he was staring at Chaskar...lag raha tha ke Suds abhi Chaskar ko kha jayega...and when he was talking to Kaala...kya bashan deh raha tha...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ at least he memorized his lines....and during that scene...Kaala looked like she was scared of a ghost....come on...you're the evil genius of this show...itne men daar gayi? tauba tauba tauba...🀒

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 Too funny! lol it was more like 'Ha vay' πŸ˜† N Seema's saree was nice as was her hair. Did u notice how Kala had her hand in front of her mouth when Chaskar finally saw her?! That sort of hand movement was either an attempt to cover up her face- epic fail if so lol, or maybe Chaskar had bad breath?? πŸ€ͺAnyway, too good!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

After ages I enjoyed a Kala scene...all thanks to Chaskar. Btw I agree...Seema looked good enough.

divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jnawaz

omg...finally...our MR won an award!! πŸ˜ƒ...so in kushi of that happening...lets do some masti shall we...

Chaskar @ PN
first things first...i have to give it up...i think i loved Seema's get up just a little bit today...especially the saree...the black and red was awesome....and she pulled off those puffy sleeved blouse rather well...not everyone can pull that kind of blouse off...πŸ‘...of course...our Gadha just had to open his mouth didnt he? 😑...AS ka naam bol diya...Baji ka naam bol diya...behoshi ki halat mein bhi aapna Dostana dost yaad raha 🀣....iske dil mein to laddoo phoot rahe hai 😑...chal haat ladki...yeh Dutta sirf aur sirf Naku ke hai...

i shall simply touch on the fact that everyone looking for Dutta are idiots...ALL of them...please explain to me...he crashed by going off a cliff...he landed up at the bottom...where there was solid ground...then why are Baji, Naku and the headless chicken gang staring at a body of water saying "kuch nahin bacha"? πŸ˜•...umm...W*F!? search where he went down...the surrounding area...why some random spot at a river ...baki ke saab toh useless hai hi...par Naku...tujhse yeh umid nahin thi...buck up....your hubby is at the hands of Seema...SAVE HIM! 😳😳😳...but lmfao at how Naku says "hi way" 🀣...i cant even sound it out to spell it 🀣...

Chaskar at PN...i love how Kaala ka chehra pura utra hua tha...πŸ˜†...she was like crap...aab toh main phas gayi πŸ˜•...she is Dutta's sishter 🀣...i loved the expressions Chaskar was making as he talked to himself about lagaing watt of Kaala...🀣....i loved how he was taunting her and putting her on the spot....but then when Baji landed up...it was Chaskar's turn for his raang uttaring...🀣....

and dont get me started on Count Suds ki akhoon ke expressions 🀣...best shifty eye's as of date...especially the way he was staring at Chaskar...lag raha tha ke Suds abhi Chaskar ko kha jayega...and when he was talking to Kaala...kya bashan deh raha tha...πŸ‘ at least he memorized his lines....and during that scene...Kaala looked like she was scared of a ghost....come on...you're the evil genius of this show...itne men daar gayi? tauba tauba tauba...🀒

JAZ

hey jaz...... u sure are talented........... ur update is hilarious.

i liked kala's expressions today.......... really convincing her state of mind..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

coincidence with MR gettng an awarded or so, my son demanded jaamoon to b prepared at home for dinner..... my mom prepared them for him (laadla for his granny).......... so just had them............

update FFs yaar.

take care..
bye
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey hey Jaz...

awesum CR...πŸ‘...had me in stiches...πŸ˜†...

er yeah she looked ok...πŸ€’πŸ˜†...i dnt knw i jus cnt seem 2 lyk her...πŸ˜†...
i think its cuz of wat she did n they way she acted wiv Duttz b4...call me un4givin...🀣...

i cudnt agree more...wat a bunch of bewakoofs...Dutta cud b standing ryt in front of em n they wud hav trouble finding him......then again wiv all the bandages he has...who can blame em...they prob wud b able 2 recognize him...🀣...

Chaskar yah maila...he was bloody 2 much...🀣🀣🀣...
Kala dint knw where 2 go,wat 2 do or even wat 2 say...it was soooo gr8 2 see her under preasure...πŸ˜†...

count...🀣🀣🀣...
i keep xpecting him 2 stop wiv his xpressions...but nopes...he's not guna stop...πŸ˜†...eva...n the fact that he get lines...πŸ˜•...is still shocking me lyk nothing else ever has done...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...sudarshan ki tho... jai...🀣...

*hugz*

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey jaz tanx alot 4 the awesome CR too good yaar i am happy the form is getting back to normal it is good to c the regular things happenning tank u guys. tank u jaz 4 the regular CR don't ask kala yest. she couldn't utter a word & today poor thing phasgayi by chaskar.
yes seema looked god today & i hope they make D recover quick i am surprised he didn't call naku AS?πŸ˜”Ps: jaz congrats on finishing ur IS & don't worry God willing Good luck 4 the future dear!😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaz, we need some comic relief on that Chacha guy too, he is such a cartoon. His dialogues are also so made up, and he seems like he is in some elocution competition πŸ˜†
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Hey yday I loved Chaskar !! the way he said "sishter".... and Yes .... Suds was good in his own way... πŸ˜›we cant have everybody looking as handsome and dashing and debonair .... as Mishu na... phir tho mushkil ho jaayega!!

Kalas' expression was the funniest yday... me thot she looked as if she had a bad attack of constipation ....
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaz, that was one hilarious CR!! Yes, Kala's expressions nad Chaskar's nautanki stole the show!! Eagerly awaiting for Chaskar fo get Kala caught! It is high time now!!