Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW:-After Tasha Reunion- Some Interesting Things (Page 3)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Aparna

hey aparna........

the tracks u mentioned is good, but i dont think these ppl wil show any honeymoon track as expected by all of us............ as mentioned earlier, the love content in the show is very subtle n cute kind........... not the intense ones......... by appearance ........... instead the dialogues n characterization are intense in this serial.......... it is more layered sort of.... in LTL..... so i feel prominence will be given for dutta seema facing each other, kala's truth coming out........ i dont think naku wil do it........ it shd b someone else..........Confused dutta n naku confrontation...... i think she wil get a chance to pour out her side of the story very soon........ n him realizing that it is his naku all the while............ n accepting her heart n soul.......... n then their reunion wil start of...... which again will b slow as r dutta is very slow...............

but for sure....... our jagadambe aunty (AS) LOLLOLLOL wil definitely ask for satyanarayana pooja to b done by TaSha...... as it is common for every couple to do that pooja after marriage....... i didnt know it was done even in north India until that dialogue also came up after dutta leaving home with the sacred thread right?

i thot that the practice is prevalent only in south india........... well i had one done in my life after marriage...........

luv
divya

Ya I know they might not show the honeymoon track, but still I thought it would be a great idea and a highly appreciated track by all LTL fans if they actually showed it Wink, as the main reason why everyone is watching the show is for TASHA and their love story Embarrassed. The Tasha love story is quite subtle, but maintaining that subtlety and the characteristics of Dutta-Nakku and their love story, they can still show the honey moon track na - like the Jungle track Embarrassed. So thats what I would love to see. Without changing the basic nature and simplicity of their love story, they can show their honeymoon track with lot of cute and soulful scenes Embarrassed.

And regarding the Dutta-Nakku confrontation, that will definitely take place and Dutta will FINALLY give into his heart and accept Nakku. That itself would be a long process, extending over couple of episodes.

Regarding the pooja, am not that aware of all that even though I'm a south Indian myself LOL.

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neverforget

hey aparna

i just love  track 1 that is honeymoon track which all of us are waiting for a very long period.But they will not show as long honeymoon as you are thinking .Now a cop is entering in the LTL  and Kala  may use this cop to seperate tasha.Not to forget about bhaaji , roops and madhu track which is in between for a long period ,they will complete this one also now.

I know they might not show such a honeymoon track, but lets just discuss the kind of tracks that we would LOVE to see, so that maybe we can send in our ideas to the CVs and if they like it, they might think about it Wink. The CVs of LTL encourage audience's suggestions, and have been incorporating many of our suggestions in their story line, so we can try na Wink.

And definitely there are other tracks in line - like Baaji's lovestory, Dutta-Seema, etc. But as far as the cop is concerned, he will not be entering LTL as MR has agreed to stay (as this cop was supposed to be a replacement for MR).

madhaviraj Groupbie
madhaviraj
madhaviraj

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Such cute smileys...the one with 2 plaits and the drinking smiley-the mother ----good collection.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top