Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW:-After Tasha Reunion- Some Interesting Things (Page 2)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Aparna...I like the Tasha honeymoon track. Though I feel it cant go on for long. But Tasha do need some time off alone once Dutta returns. But I want them to go somewhere by the sea...or maybe to just some place where they can be alone like say Dutta's farmhouse which is close to a sea.
I dont mind the Dutta-cpo face off but I hope the role of the cop is well cast. I would prefer a good actor rather than a chocolate boy for the role. For that a middle aged or older guy would do. Maybe they can have Chaskar as the cop itself?
I also want to see Dutta vs Morey...that would be preferable to the undercover cop story. Maybe Kala can team up with Morey and also plot to send Naku off for women trafficking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82sub_rosameghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Aparna...I like the Tasha honeymoon track. Though I feel it cant go on for long. But Tasha do need some time off alone once Dutta returns. But I want them to go somewhere by the sea...or maybe to just some place where they can be alone like say Dutta's farmhouse which is close to a sea.
I dont mind the Dutta-cpo face off but I hope the role of the cop is well cast. I would prefer a good actor rather than a chocolate boy for the role. For that a middle aged or older guy would do. Maybe they can have Chaskar as the cop itself?
I also want to see Dutta vs Morey...that would be preferable to the undercover cop story. Maybe Kala can team up with Morey and also plot to send Naku off for women trafficking.

Ya definitely Tasha honeymoon cannot go on for long, but minimum 1 and half months tho banta hain na Wink.......and anyways, they wouldnt be showing only that, simultaneously they will keep showing other boring stuff so at the end of the day we might just get little of Tasha romance every episode.....and not only that, LTL guys have the habit of dragging, so I was saying this would be the best drag ever Wink! And honeymoon by the sea would also not be a bad idea....wow Tasha alone in Dutta's farmhouse sounds Day Dreaming......

Regarding the cop, if they ever plan to cast Mohit I dont think he will be a bad choice as long as he is not playing the lead Wink. The only seriel of his I have seen is Millie (I think it was his 1st one) and I liked him and his acting - he played the role of a bad boy who was very arrogant, egoistic and started off with a negative shade, a guy who would do anything to please his ego.....then slowly he falls in love with Millie and he hates himself for that and is pissed with Millie even more when he realises he cant stop himself from liking her.....he keeps behaving more and more bad to her and eventually just gives up and gives in to the fact that he loves Millie Embarrassed....He had some style and that bad boy look, but the moment he falls in love, you can see that softness in him and then you realise from heart he is like a kid LOL. I liked the variety of expressions and shades he played there - he was good! So as long as he is not playing the lead and complements other good actors in the show, I'm ready for him Wink.

Chaaskar as cop Shocked?! How can he play the cop now, he is a goon and he is the one who tried to kill Dutta!

Morey coming back idea is also not bad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Both the tracks are really good and I would like to see them both coming in.
I have to wonder though about how they will weave Kala into the story? How is Dutta going to know who did this to him?
He may eliminate Chaskar, but how will he get to know about Kala? That to me seems to be an interesting idea, him finding out and maybe leaving PN to start a new life with Baaji and Naku by his side. Almost like a forced vanvaas - there they show them living in a smaller home, starting a new life and maybe enter new tracks as well - Anna 2 possibly and maybe even a cop falling for Naku or Anna kidnapping her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Appu, my reply wud be incomplete if i won't mention that emoticons u used are mindddd blowingggg...... Absolutely luved all of them.

Cuming to the topic, i think that the combination of two tracks suggested by u vl be gr8 treat to watch.

*dewdrop~pearl*

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Aparna

hey aparna........

the tracks u mentioned is good, but i dont think these ppl wil show any honeymoon track as expected by all of us............ as mentioned earlier, the love content in the show is very subtle n cute kind........... not the intense ones......... by appearance ........... instead the dialogues n characterization are intense in this serial.......... it is more layered sort of.... in LTL..... so i feel prominence will be given for dutta seema facing each other, kala's truth coming out........ i dont think naku wil do it........ it shd b someone else..........Confused dutta n naku confrontation...... i think she wil get a chance to pour out her side of the story very soon........ n him realizing that it is his naku all the while............ n accepting her heart n soul.......... n then their reunion wil start of...... which again will b slow as r dutta is very slow...............

but for sure....... our jagadambe aunty (AS) LOLLOLLOL wil definitely ask for satyanarayana pooja to b done by TaSha...... as it is common for every couple to do that pooja after marriage....... i didnt know it was done even in north India until that dialogue also came up after dutta leaving home with the sacred thread right?

i thot that the practice is prevalent only in south india........... well i had one done in my life after marriage...........

luv
divya

*dewdrop~pearl*

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hey aparna

i just love  track 1 that is honeymoon track which all of us are waiting for a very long period.But they will not show as long honeymoon as you are thinking .Now a cop is entering in the LTL  and Kala  may use this cop to seperate tasha.Not to forget about bhaaji , roops and madhu track which is in between for a long period ,they will complete this one also now.

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Both the tracks are really good and I would like to see them both coming in.
I have to wonder though about how they will weave Kala into the story? How is Dutta going to know who did this to him?
He may eliminate Chaskar, but how will he get to know about Kala? That to me seems to be an interesting idea, him finding out and maybe leaving PN to start a new life with Baaji and Naku by his side. Almost like a forced vanvaas - there they show them living in a smaller home, starting a new life and maybe enter new tracks as well - Anna 2 possibly and maybe even a cop falling for Naku or Anna kidnapping her.

I dont think they have plans to reveal Kala's true identity any time soon, as if her real face is revealed then she will have to quit the show and go. And since Kala-Suds was recently nominated for 'best villain duo', I dont think the CVs would want to remove them from the show. And if Kala is eliminated, there wont be a 'permanent' vamp in the show, which every show needs to bring in some negativity here and there when lot of good things are happening LOL......and it works best if the negative character is at home itself. And not only that, I think now they have plans to make Roops and Leela positive so that they can start off Baaji-Roops love story. So if Kala leaves, there wont be any negative characters left. People like Anna, Chaaskar, etc. are just temporary, who comes and goes, and they dont have the capacity to create 'real' problems in Dutta's life, as their problems are just limited to the typical gangster problems.

But I loved your idea of Tasha leaving PN and starting their new life in a basti or something Day Dreaming. I have always considered Tasha as a very simple couple, so their love story would have more depth if they attached more simplicity to it. And more than luxurious decor and stuff, simple living suits their depth Embarrassed. Even in PN, their love and various aspects connected to it was potrayed in a very simple manner (like the scene after Dutta slaps Nakku, DN sits down and Nakku feeds Dutta Day Dreaming).

Regarding a cop falling for Nakku, now I dont think there will be any such tracks as MR is back Wink! This cop-Nakku LS was initially planned by the CVs thinking MR would be leaving. Now that he is back, its only going to be Tasha all the way Embarrassed.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 15 January 2011 at 11:13am

-Azy-

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Hi Appu, my reply wud be incomplete if i won't mention that emoticons u used are mindddd blowingggg...... Absolutely luved all of them.

Cuming to the topic, i think that the combination of two tracks suggested by u vl be gr8 treat to watch.

@ blue - Thank you soo much Shruti Embarrassed.

@ red - Yes

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 15 January 2011 at 11:25am

Go to top