Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DOTW:-After Tasha Reunion- Some Interesting Things

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 5975

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
DOTW


SOME INTERESTING TRACKS AFTER TASHA REUNION.....

 

Hi everyone .....I would be taking you all through this week's DOTW topic Embarrassed.....


I know right now the forum environment is quite dull as everyone is off mood hearing about MR's exit. But still, there is hope as MR hasnt confirmed his exit . So till then why don't we discuss something interesting Wink....


We all know that Tasha reunion and LS is going to be the major highpoint of the show'.but what next? The show has to move on and they cannot keep showing just Tasha LS throughout the life span of LTL. So I thought why don't we all put our heads together and discuss the other interesting options and track opportunities that LTL has - with the available star cast, certain incomplete storylines, minor cast additions, etc. keeping the basic flavor of the show intact - Tasha & Duji .


I think the CVs have run out of interesting stuff to show apart from Tasha, that's why they keep showing boring Kala-Suds interactions, with Kala acting as the ring master and Suds dancing to her tunes ! But I don't think any of us are interested in watching Kala-Suds in 80% of the episode! Looks like after Kala-Suds got nominated for best villain duo, the CVs are thinking the audience just loves them and are giving us more of them LOL! We also dint like the DP track, which was terribly boring . So basically, being audience we know what we want to see and what kind of tracks would interest us. We all equally want to see more of Tasha-Baji scenes Day Dreaming, & less of evil trio, Suds & AS scenes (I fastforward them, its so boring ).


So am sure each one of us have a certain idea about the interesting things we would want to see in LTL without affecting the basic interesting essence of the show, i.e, Tasha and Duji.


So the main discussion here would be :-


1) We need to come up with an interesting track which should include either Tasha or Duji or combination of Dutta-Nakku-Baaji (as that's what we all primarily love about the show Thumbs Up). They can show other things like Kala-Suds, AS, etc. if they really want, but only as side scenes. The main tracks should always have minimum one of the above mentioned combinations.


2) Whichever track you would suggest, it should be something that can last for minimum 1 and a half to 2 months in LTL. It shouldn't be something that can be done within 1 week or so. And considering the CVs have a habit of dragging even small things, this wouldn't be a tough job for them Wink.


Tips :- It would be an interesting idea if any track can bring back the essence of our old Duji friendship Embarrassed (you know, where Baaji is cute, naughty and playful, always laughing around and teasing Dutta Tongue), and please no more Dutta bashing Baaji scenes . And then ofcourse,

cute, creative, and soulful Tasha scenes every now and then. Day Dreaming


Then at the end, as a collection we can send all our ideas to the CVs so that they don't run out of interesting ideas and keep show us boring stuff like DP and Kala-Suds Dead!


Ok I will start off this discussion thread with 2 tracks from my side after Dutta accepts Nakku....


TRACK 1


I will start off with Tasha romance itself. Now even after Dutta comes back to Nakku, it wouldn't be possible for the CVs to continuously show Tasha romance for a long time (even though we wouldn't mind). There would be lot of other things happening around, so they might just show couple of sweet romance, SR, etc., and then get back to other things. So basically Tasha romance is not a 'track', so they wouldn't be able to show it for long. So I was thinking, why not convert this Tasha romance into a 'track' Wink. Confused? Ok read on Embarrassed.....


We all know that Dutta would be back and he will accept Nakku....but inspite of that there will be a slight hesitation between the 2 of them, as they cant immediately start romancing each other and do those cute things they used to do before'.these things will take its time...they need to first start feeling comfortable with each other, relate to each other ALL OVER AGAIN....and break that ice which might prevent both of them from being totally free with each other. It doesn't mean they don't love each other or they are not close to each other. It is just a natural starting trouble, as from both of their POVs their relationship had to go through so much of turmoil, so definitely there will be a small hesitation especially when it comes to romance. We cannot expect that immediately after Dutta accepts Nakku, the next day itself they start showing romantic scenes like the 'coat returning scenes' 'mera dil bhi....'song kind of scenes, etc. Tasha and audience will need sometime to see them slowly come in that mood by putting behind them whatever happened.....


So the track I am referring to is their HONEYMOON TRACK Big smile!


Ok so as usual, AS and Baaji will sense this small hesitation between Tasha even though they are back to each other. So AS and Baaji makes a plan to send Tasha for honeymoon to some cold place, so that they are away from the PN crowd and get to spend some vital time alone with JUST each other Embarrassed. Initially Tasha would be a bit embarrassed and Dutta might tell AS 'Aayi iski kya zaroorat hain....' . But eventually they agree Wink. Then starts the cute scenes between them Day Dreaming'.


1) Both of them are really embarrassed and nervous hearing this news, but they are packing bags to leave. Some cute scenes here.....like Dutta telling Nakku 'waha bohut thand hogi, isliye garam kapde lena mat bhoolna Embarrassed [warna pichle kai baar ki tarah you will take away my jacket leaving me cold] LOL.......

 2) Then cute scenes during their trip (they are going by train) - They have booked a compartment for themselves and are alone together Wink. During their trip, Dutta as usual goes on staring at Nakku , and when Nakku looks at him he pretends to look away Embarrassed. Then in the night, both of them prepare to sleep on separate berths.....Dutta gets up in between to drink water, he sees Nakku sleeping and keeps staring at her for a long time with a sweet smile on his face Day Dreaming. And for the first time they show him checking her out top to bottom Wink. Then immediately he feels a bit shy and looks away and goes back to sleep. Day Dreaming

3) Cute scenes after checking in the hotel.....sight seeing on some beautiful lake where Tasha are alone in a boat Embarrassed. They have simple and sweet conversations between each other..... Dutta bringing hot masala 'chai' for Nakku - basically scenes without much dialogues as silence paves way for the hearts to speak .....Day Dreaming

4) Then very slowly and gradually they show their SR in a very soulful manner Smile.

So through this honeymoon track they can show how Tasha slowly become totally comfortable with each other, whatever hesitance/awkwardness was there, everything slowly dies and they eventually culminate their marriage Embarrassed.


One more advantage of this honeymoon will be that there wont be anyone to interrupt them Wink. In PN someone or the other will always barge in - AS, baaji, etc, !


Since Tasha romance has been overdue for a long time, I think its just justified even if they devote 1 and half months to it Embarrassed. I'm sure now that would be a drag which none of us would mind watching ! For all this torture we have been through, they better give us plenty of Tasha romance till we feel totally satisfied and fulfilled . And anyways they wouldnt totally show only Tasha, inbetween they will have to show PN, Baaji, Kala-Suds, AS, etc. - that's why it can easily take 1 and half to 2 months if they really want to show their soulful re-union. If they can show DP track for like 2 months, Tasha romance which is ultimately what we all are looking for can definitely be given minimum 1 and half to 2 months na Wink.


TRACK 2 


We all know that a new smart cop is going to enter the picture - Mohit Mallik. I have heard couple of people mentioning quite sometime back that they would like to see face off scenes between Dutta and a smart cop(you know, like the movie 'Dhoom' Wink). It will be interesting to watch DYNAMIC Dutta and a SMART cop give equal 'takkar' to each other Club Box 5. It would be fun to watch their 'war of words' which would be more of sarcastic statements Wink.


Both of them would have negative impressions about each other - the cop would obviously hate Dutta cos he is a 'gangster', and Dutta would hate the cop cos he always considered police to be 'useless', as if a common man needs justice they have to come to people like Dutta, instead of 'kanoon'.


Then it will be fun to watch how eventually they join hands to pull out a common enemy, and in that process both of them would realise that the other is 'not all that bad' Wink. Both of them are working towards common goal - but in 2 different ways. Both of them eventually mean GOOD. 


Then it will be friendly handshakes and interactions between the 2 - with the cop coming home for lunch and stuff. The entire PN takes a liking towards him, and AS gets a chance to add one more to her collection of kids .


Then we can have another track whereby the cop falls in love with Roops Wink, as Baaji is already taken by Madhu . And hopefully after Dutta comes back, Roops might truly turn good as hearing the news of his death has made her really upset, and also made her understand 'bhao's' true value in her life. Then she might no longer follow Baaji as she never loved him genuinely, and anyways Baaji was never interested in her and would always run in the opposite direction the moment she starts her stupid nakhras to lure him  .


Just imagine if the cop falls in love with Roops - A cop's saala, a gangster ShockedLOL?! Anyways, it would be fun to see all that with Mohit Mallik around Wink (as long as he is not replacing Mishal/Dutta, am fine with him LOL). I'm sure we can have interesting friendship scenes between Dutta-Baji-cop, with them having drinks together at their puraana adda and stuff , you know - the 'guy thingy' Wink.


So guys, those were 2 tracks on my behalf. So similarly, lets try to have more interesting tracks and ideas, so that eventually we can send it to the CVs so that WE GET TO SEE WHAT REALLY INTERESTS US Wink!

Hope you all like my DOTW topic, and hope we have a nice time discussing Embarrassed......



Regards,

Aparna





Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 January 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

LEGENDS66archanadamaniataani10Fatima82Juni17shruti10augustdivya17-7mahalaxmikshally_m-Pallavi-sasha_1neets_ltl-Fivr-sub_rosasinakduskWanderbug-Azy---SONEE---allizwell-Sophia21suhana19kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Joined: 24 December 2008
Posts: 3747

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
A lil off-topic...but I love your emoticonsROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82MissMeow*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64567

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Wow! Thats long...will read and comment!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 5975

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

A lil off-topic...but I love your emoticonsROFL

Hey Rosa, thanks yaar LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Joined: 06 January 2011
Posts: 707

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

DOTW


WHAT NEXT AFTER TASHA REUNION?!.....

 

Hi everyone .....I would be taking you all through this week's DOTW topic Embarrassed.....


I know right now the forum environment is quite dull as everyone is off mood hearing about MR's exit. But still, there is hope as MR hasnt confirmed his exit . So till then why don't we discuss something interesting Wink'.


We all know that Tasha reunion and LS is going to be the major highpoint of the show'.but what next? The show has to move on and they cannot keep showing just Tasha LS throughout the life span of LTL. So I thought why don't we all put our heads together and discuss the other interesting options and track opportunities that LTL has - with the available star cast, certain incomplete storylines, minor cast additions, etc. keeping the basic flavor of the show intact - Tasha & Duji .


I think the CVs have run out of interesting stuff to show apart from Tasha, that's why they keep showing boring Kala-Suds interactions, with Kala acting as the ring master and Suds dancing to her tunes ! But I don't think any of us are interested in watching Kala-Suds in 80% of the episode! Looks like after Kala-Suds got nominated for best villain duo, the CVs are thinking the audience just loves them and are giving us more of them LOL! We also dint like the DP track, which was terribly boring . So basically, being audience we know what we want to see and what kind of tracks would interest us. We all equally want to see more of Tasha-Baji scenes Day Dreaming, & less of evil trio, Suds & AS scenes (I fastforward them, its so boring ).


So am sure each one of us have a certain idea about the interesting things we would want to see in LTL without affecting the basic interesting essence of the show, i.e, Tasha and Duji.


So the main discussion here would be :-


1) We need to come up with an interesting track which should include either Tasha or Duji or combination of Dutta-Nakku-Baaji (as that's what we all primarily love about the show Thumbs Up). They can show other things like Kala-Suds, AS, etc. if they really want, but only as side scenes. The main tracks should always have minimum one of the above mentioned combinations.


2) Whichever track you would suggest, it should be something that can last for minimum 1 and a half to 2 months in LTL. It shouldn't be something that can be done within 1 week or so. And considering the CVs have a habit of dragging even small things, this wouldn't be a tough job for them Wink.


Tips :- It would be an interesting idea if any track can bring back the essence of our old Duji friendship Embarrassed (you know, where Baaji is cute, naughty and playful, always laughing around and teasing Dutta Tongue), and please no more Dutta bashing Baaji scenes . And then ofcourse,

cute, creative, and soulful Tasha scenes every now and then. Day Dreaming


Then at the end, as a collection we can send all our ideas to the CVs so that they don't run out of interesting ideas and keep show us boring stuff like DP and Kala-Suds Dead!


Ok I will start off this discussion thread with 2 tracks from my side after Dutta accepts Nakku....


TRACK 1


I will start off with Tasha romance itself. Now even after Dutta comes back to Nakku, it wouldn't be possible for the CVs to continuously show Tasha romance for a long time (even though we wouldn't mind). There would be lot of other things happening around, so they might just show couple of sweet romance, SR, etc., and then get back to other things. So basically Tasha romance is not a 'track', so they wouldn't be able to show it for long. So I was thinking, why not convert this Tasha romance into a 'track' Wink. Confused? Ok read on Embarrassed.....


We all know that Dutta would be back and he will accept Nakku....but inspite of that there will be a slight hesitation between the 2 of them, as they cant immediately start romancing each other and do those cute things they used to do before'.these things will take its time...they need to first start feeling comfortable with each other, relate to each other ALL OVER AGAIN....and break that ice which might prevent both of them from being totally free with each other. It doesn't mean they don't love each other or they are not close to each other. It is just a natural starting trouble, as from both of their POVs their relationship had to go through so much of turmoil, so definitely there will be a small hesitation especially when it comes to romance. We cannot expect that immediately after Dutta accepts Nakku, the next day itself they start showing romantic scenes like the 'coat returning scenes' 'mera dil bhi....'song kind of scenes, etc. Tasha and audience will need sometime to see them slowly come in that mood by putting behind them whatever happened.....


So the track I am referring to is their HONEYMOON TRACK Big smile!


Ok so as usual, AS and Baaji will sense this small hesitation between Tasha even though they are back to each other. So AS and Baaji makes a plan to send Tasha for honeymoon to some cold place, so that they are away from the PN crowd and get to spend some vital time alone with JUST each other Embarrassed. Initially Tasha would be a bit embarrassed and Dutta might tell AS 'Aayi iski kya zaroorat hain....' . But eventually they agree Wink. Then starts the cute scenes between them Day Dreaming'.


1) Both of them are really embarrassed and nervous hearing this news, but they are packing bags to leave. Some cute scenes here.....like Dutta telling Nakku 'waha bohut thand hogi, isliye garam kapde lena mat bhoolna Embarrassed [warna pichle kai baar ki tarah you will take away my jacket leaving me cold] LOL.......

 2) Then cute scenes during their trip (they are going by train) - They have booked a compartment for themselves and are alone together Wink. During their trip, Dutta as usual goes on staring at Nakku , and when Nakku looks at him he pretends to look away Embarrassed. Then in the night, both of them prepare to sleep on separate berths.....Dutta gets up in between to drink water, he sees Nakku sleeping and keeps staring at her for a long time with a sweet smile on his face Day Dreaming. And for the first time they show him checking her out top to bottom Wink. Then immediately he feels a bit shy and looks away and goes back to sleep. Day Dreaming

3) Cute scenes after checking in the hotel.....sight seeing on some beautiful lake where Tasha are alone in a boat Embarrassed. They have simple and sweet conversations between each other..... Dutta bringing hot masala 'chai' for Nakku - basically scenes without much dialogues as silence paves way for the hearts to speak .....Day Dreaming

4) Then very slowly and gradually they show their SR in a very soulful manner Smile.

So through this honeymoon track they can show how Tasha slowly become totally comfortable with each other, whatever hesitance/awkwardness was there, everything slowly dies and they eventually culminate their marriage Embarrassed.


One more advantage of this honeymoon will be that there wont be anyone to interrupt them Wink. In PN someone or the other will always barge in - AS, baaji, etc, !


Since Tasha romance has been overdue for a long time, I think its just justified even if they devote 1 and half months to it Embarrassed. I'm sure now that would be a drag which none of us would mind watching ! For all this torture we have been through, they better give us plenty of Tasha romance till we feel totally satisfied and fulfilled . And anyways they wouldnt totally show only Tasha, inbetween they will have to show PN, Baaji, Kala-Suds, AS, etc. - that's why it can easily take 1 and half to 2 months if they really want to show their soulful re-union. If they can show DP track for like 2 months, Tasha romance which is ultimately what we all are looking for can definitely be given minimum 1 and half to 2 months na Wink.


TRACK 2 


We all know that a new smart cop is going to enter the picture - Mohit Mallik. I have heard couple of people mentioning quite sometime back that they would like to see face off scenes between Dutta and a smart cop(you know, like the movie 'Dhoom' Wink). It will be interesting to watch DYNAMIC Dutta and a SMART cop give equal 'takkar' to each other Club Box 5. It would be fun to watch their 'war of words' which would be more of sarcastic statements Wink.


Both of them would have negative impressions about each other - the cop would obviously hate Dutta cos he is a 'gangster', and Dutta would hate the cop cos he always considered police to be 'useless', as if a common man needs justice they have to come to people like Dutta, instead of 'kanoon'.


Then it will be fun to watch how eventually they join hands to pull out a common enemy, and in that process both of them would realise that the other is 'not all that bad' Wink. Both of them are working towards common goal - but in 2 different ways. Both of them eventually mean GOOD. 


Then it will be friendly handshakes and interactions between the 2 - with the cop coming home for lunch and stuff. The entire PN takes a liking towards him, and AS gets a chance to add one more to her collection of kids .


Then we can have another track whereby the cop falls in love with Roops Wink, as Baaji is already taken by Madhu . And hopefully after Dutta comes back, Roops might truly turn good as hearing the news of his death has made her really upset, and also made her understand 'bhao's' true value in her life. Then she might no longer follow Baaji as she never loved him genuinely, and anyways Baaji was never interested in her and would always run in the opposite direction the moment she starts her stupid nakhras to lure him  .


Just imagine if the cop falls in love with Roops - A cop's saala, a gangster ShockedLOL?! Anyways, it would be fun to see all that with Mohit Mallik around Wink (as long as he is not replacing Mishal/Dutta, am fine with him LOL). I'm sure we can have interesting friendship scenes between Dutta-Baji-cop, with them having drinks together at their puraana adda and stuff , you know - the 'guy thingy' Wink.


So guys, those were 2 tracks on my behalf. So similarly, lets try to have more interesting tracks and ideas, so that eventually we can send it to the CVs so that WE GET TO SEE WHAT REALLY INTERESTS US Wink!

Hope you all like my DOTW topic, and hope we have a nice time discussing Embarrassed......



Regards,

Aparna





is there anything left for us dearie.......... u said it all....................

du u do marathon in real life......... u seem to write too fast.......... n creative also.......

mm............ im still doing my work.......... probably wil discuss sometime during my off........

take care
luv
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 5975

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

DOTW


WHAT NEXT AFTER TASHA REUNION?!.....

 

Hi everyone .....I would be taking you all through this week's DOTW topic Embarrassed.....


I know right now the forum environment is quite dull as everyone is off mood hearing about MR's exit. But still, there is hope as MR hasnt confirmed his exit . So till then why don't we discuss something interesting Wink'.


We all know that Tasha reunion and LS is going to be the major highpoint of the show'.but what next? The show has to move on and they cannot keep showing just Tasha LS throughout the life span of LTL. So I thought why don't we all put our heads together and discuss the other interesting options and track opportunities that LTL has - with the available star cast, certain incomplete storylines, minor cast additions, etc. keeping the basic flavor of the show intact - Tasha & Duji .


I think the CVs have run out of interesting stuff to show apart from Tasha, that's why they keep showing boring Kala-Suds interactions, with Kala acting as the ring master and Suds dancing to her tunes ! But I don't think any of us are interested in watching Kala-Suds in 80% of the episode! Looks like after Kala-Suds got nominated for best villain duo, the CVs are thinking the audience just loves them and are giving us more of them LOL! We also dint like the DP track, which was terribly boring . So basically, being audience we know what we want to see and what kind of tracks would interest us. We all equally want to see more of Tasha-Baji scenes Day Dreaming, & less of evil trio, Suds & AS scenes (I fastforward them, its so boring ).


So am sure each one of us have a certain idea about the interesting things we would want to see in LTL without affecting the basic interesting essence of the show, i.e, Tasha and Duji.


So the main discussion here would be :-


1) We need to come up with an interesting track which should include either Tasha or Duji or combination of Dutta-Nakku-Baaji (as that's what we all primarily love about the show Thumbs Up). They can show other things like Kala-Suds, AS, etc. if they really want, but only as side scenes. The main tracks should always have minimum one of the above mentioned combinations.


2) Whichever track you would suggest, it should be something that can last for minimum 1 and a half to 2 months in LTL. It shouldn't be something that can be done within 1 week or so. And considering the CVs have a habit of dragging even small things, this wouldn't be a tough job for them Wink.


Tips :- It would be an interesting idea if any track can bring back the essence of our old Duji friendship Embarrassed (you know, where Baaji is cute, naughty and playful, always laughing around and teasing Dutta Tongue), and please no more Dutta bashing Baaji scenes . And then ofcourse,

cute, creative, and soulful Tasha scenes every now and then. Day Dreaming


Then at the end, as a collection we can send all our ideas to the CVs so that they don't run out of interesting ideas and keep show us boring stuff like DP and Kala-Suds Dead!


Ok I will start off this discussion thread with 2 tracks from my side after Dutta accepts Nakku....


TRACK 1


I will start off with Tasha romance itself. Now even after Dutta comes back to Nakku, it wouldn't be possible for the CVs to continuously show Tasha romance for a long time (even though we wouldn't mind). There would be lot of other things happening around, so they might just show couple of sweet romance, SR, etc., and then get back to other things. So basically Tasha romance is not a 'track', so they wouldn't be able to show it for long. So I was thinking, why not convert this Tasha romance into a 'track' Wink. Confused? Ok read on Embarrassed.....


We all know that Dutta would be back and he will accept Nakku....but inspite of that there will be a slight hesitation between the 2 of them, as they cant immediately start romancing each other and do those cute things they used to do before'.these things will take its time...they need to first start feeling comfortable with each other, relate to each other ALL OVER AGAIN....and break that ice which might prevent both of them from being totally free with each other. It doesn't mean they don't love each other or they are not close to each other. It is just a natural starting trouble, as from both of their POVs their relationship had to go through so much of turmoil, so definitely there will be a small hesitation especially when it comes to romance. We cannot expect that immediately after Dutta accepts Nakku, the next day itself they start showing romantic scenes like the 'coat returning scenes' 'mera dil bhi....'song kind of scenes, etc. Tasha and audience will need sometime to see them slowly come in that mood by putting behind them whatever happened.....


So the track I am referring to is their HONEYMOON TRACK Big smile!


Ok so as usual, AS and Baaji will sense this small hesitation between Tasha even though they are back to each other. So AS and Baaji makes a plan to send Tasha for honeymoon to some cold place, so that they are away from the PN crowd and get to spend some vital time alone with JUST each other Embarrassed. Initially Tasha would be a bit embarrassed and Dutta might tell AS 'Aayi iski kya zaroorat hain....' . But eventually they agree Wink. Then starts the cute scenes between them Day Dreaming'.


1) Both of them are really embarrassed and nervous hearing this news, but they are packing bags to leave. Some cute scenes here.....like Dutta telling Nakku 'waha bohut thand hogi, isliye garam kapde lena mat bhoolna Embarrassed [warna pichle kai baar ki tarah you will take away my jacket leaving me cold] LOL.......

 2) Then cute scenes during their trip (they are going by train) - They have booked a compartment for themselves and are alone together Wink. During their trip, Dutta as usual goes on staring at Nakku , and when Nakku looks at him he pretends to look away Embarrassed. Then in the night, both of them prepare to sleep on separate berths.....Dutta gets up in between to drink water, he sees Nakku sleeping and keeps staring at her for a long time with a sweet smile on his face Day Dreaming. And for the first time they show him checking her out top to bottom Wink. Then immediately he feels a bit shy and looks away and goes back to sleep. Day Dreaming

3) Cute scenes after checking in the hotel.....sight seeing on some beautiful lake where Tasha are alone in a boat Embarrassed. They have simple and sweet conversations between each other..... Dutta bringing hot masala 'chai' for Nakku - basically scenes without much dialogues as silence paves way for the hearts to speak .....Day Dreaming

4) Then very slowly and gradually they show their SR in a very soulful manner Smile.

So through this honeymoon track they can show how Tasha slowly become totally comfortable with each other, whatever hesitance/awkwardness was there, everything slowly dies and they eventually culminate their marriage Embarrassed.


One more advantage of this honeymoon will be that there wont be anyone to interrupt them Wink. In PN someone or the other will always barge in - AS, baaji, etc, !


Since Tasha romance has been overdue for a long time, I think its just justified even if they devote 1 and half months to it Embarrassed. I'm sure now that would be a drag which none of us would mind watching ! For all this torture we have been through, they better give us plenty of Tasha romance till we feel totally satisfied and fulfilled . And anyways they wouldnt totally show only Tasha, inbetween they will have to show PN, Baaji, Kala-Suds, AS, etc. - that's why it can easily take 1 and half to 2 months if they really want to show their soulful re-union. If they can show DP track for like 2 months, Tasha romance which is ultimately what we all are looking for can definitely be given minimum 1 and half to 2 months na Wink.


TRACK 2 


We all know that a new smart cop is going to enter the picture - Mohit Mallik. I have heard couple of people mentioning quite sometime back that they would like to see face off scenes between Dutta and a smart cop(you know, like the movie 'Dhoom' Wink). It will be interesting to watch DYNAMIC Dutta and a SMART cop give equal 'takkar' to each other Club Box 5. It would be fun to watch their 'war of words' which would be more of sarcastic statements Wink.


Both of them would have negative impressions about each other - the cop would obviously hate Dutta cos he is a 'gangster', and Dutta would hate the cop cos he always considered police to be 'useless', as if a common man needs justice they have to come to people like Dutta, instead of 'kanoon'.


Then it will be fun to watch how eventually they join hands to pull out a common enemy, and in that process both of them would realise that the other is 'not all that bad' Wink. Both of them are working towards common goal - but in 2 different ways. Both of them eventually mean GOOD. 


Then it will be friendly handshakes and interactions between the 2 - with the cop coming home for lunch and stuff. The entire PN takes a liking towards him, and AS gets a chance to add one more to her collection of kids .


Then we can have another track whereby the cop falls in love with Roops Wink, as Baaji is already taken by Madhu . And hopefully after Dutta comes back, Roops might truly turn good as hearing the news of his death has made her really upset, and also made her understand 'bhao's' true value in her life. Then she might no longer follow Baaji as she never loved him genuinely, and anyways Baaji was never interested in her and would always run in the opposite direction the moment she starts her stupid nakhras to lure him  .


Just imagine if the cop falls in love with Roops - A cop's saala, a gangster ShockedLOL?! Anyways, it would be fun to see all that with Mohit Mallik around Wink (as long as he is not replacing Mishal/Dutta, am fine with him LOL). I'm sure we can have interesting friendship scenes between Dutta-Baji-cop, with them having drinks together at their puraana adda and stuff , you know - the 'guy thingy' Wink.


So guys, those were 2 tracks on my behalf. So similarly, lets try to have more interesting tracks and ideas, so that eventually we can send it to the CVs so that WE GET TO SEE WHAT REALLY INTERESTS US Wink!

Hope you all like my DOTW topic, and hope we have a nice time discussing Embarrassed......



Regards,

Aparna





is there anything left for us dearie.......... u said it all....................

du u do marathon in real life......... u seem to write too fast.......... n creative also.......

mm............ im still doing my work.......... probably wil discuss sometime during my off........

take care
luv
divya


Hey Divya, thank you soo much for your compliments Hug.....and no, am not into marathon, infact I'm very slow in running LOL......but I can EAT and TYPE fast Big smile!

Do come up with something when your free, am sure if we all discuss we can surely come up with more interesting ideas than the CVs too Wink, our forum is really very creative.....infact the CVs have been taking lot of ideas that we have been discussing in this forum LOL, so if we can come up with a good collection of interesting and creative ideas, am sure if we send it to the CVs they might like atleast couple of them Wink.




Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 January 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15850

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I know it's already been said but I ADORE the emoticons you used. ROFL Especially this one:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolodivya17-7sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 5975

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I know it's already been said but I ADORE the emoticons you used. ROFL Especially this one:

Oh thank you soo much Embarrassed....btw I just love your Andaz Apna Apna Avi - its one of my all time fav comedies Thumbs Up.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-.scorpio10

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Tasha FF- KHYP Part 25 update page 37 13.07.12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: barunipk   Replies: 515   Views: 56722

barunipk 515 56722 08 January 2014 at 10:01am by sona89
FF:TaSHa Love Story *truth revealed- part 1*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53

Author: skavitha08   Replies: 422   Views: 59098

skavitha08 422 59098 12 February 2012 at 1:46am by tahera57
Tere Bina ~ TaSha ff~ First Step of Dutta P8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: apra   Replies: 86   Views: 17825

apra 86 17825 08 June 2011 at 10:22am by meriyaar
**Mishee's VM Center** Tasha VMs PG 01 Update

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: Princess_Priya1   Replies: 411   Views: 27009

Princess_Priya1 411 27009 01 April 2011 at 7:55am by Princess_Priya1
Shonaz VM center~VM 16~A Tribute to Dutta

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53

Author: shonapinky   Replies: 421   Views: 23922

shonapinky 421 23922 02 February 2011 at 12:54am by shonapinky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index