Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by neenu55

yaa nice veecha scene
i only misunderstood veer
sorry everyone

That happens..........why apologise??? You felt what you felt and it could have easily been right.Smile

I say Intruderfast.............you have to agree this time I was rightWink about Veer
oh yes u were rightClap they cannot make a kachra of veers character

My problem now is that Ichcha is still reverting to her morose face..........now before you say that Mai is hurting her all the time.........Ichcha knows that ..........so why  look so hurt............wish she would glare Angry like this once at least.

I am hoping the sonography is going to work in Veer's favour...............firstly hope it is a girl..........Mai can then have her female VanshLOL............secondly...........will Veer go???Confused
we would love that but i doubt she will do that,
she respects elders( i know u dont like iccha like this) but we have 2 love iccha like that only
btw i felt like strangling mai todayAngry, how can she be so heartless towards iccha.
i am also waiting 4 the sonography, may be we would get definate answers then,
enough of this mystery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

yaa nice veecha scene
sorry everyone

That happens..........why apologise??? You felt what you felt and it could have easily been right.Smile

I say Intruderfast.............you have to agree this time I was rightWink about Veer

My problem now is that Ichcha is still reverting to her morose face..........now before you say that Mai is hurting her all the time.........Ichcha knows that ..........so why  look so hurt............wish she would glare Angry like this once at least.

I am hoping the sonography is going to work in Veer's favour...............firstly hope it is a girl..........Mai can then have her female VanshLOL............secondly...........will Veer go???Confused
she respects elders( i know u dont like iccha like this) but we have 2 love iccha like that only
btw i felt like strangling mai todayAngry, how can she be so heartless towards iccha.
enough of this mystery

Did you read the latest update on the breaking news????????

Yes, you are right I don't like Ichcha like this.........it is not doing the serial or the actress any justice. I feel badly for the actress and irritated with the character and want to strangle whoever is directing her more than Mai. Honestly, crying over a cut finger and behaving like she has lost a hand..........what will the cv's think of next for Ichcha. I know you like her very much but I think this is killing her character which I don't want.

Mai has made her position clear and for now nothing will change her so best ignore her.

Edited by groucho - 12 January 2011 at 10:56am

queen_of_hearts

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

yaa nice veecha scene
sorry everyone

Breaking news: More updates on the medical marvel:   While undergoing sonography, if the subject stares long and hard enough and concentrates on the screen, the image can turn into what the subject wantsWink
For example, even if it is a cyst, it can turn into a baby foetus - that too male or female according to the imagination of not only the subject, but also the two elderly ladies accompanying her all the timeLOL

For earlier updates, go to the thread 'Daddaji and Umedji pictures....in Tapasya's room'LOL

Edited by hermoinee - 12 January 2011 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369groucho

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

yaa nice veecha scene
sorry everyone

enough of this mystery

Yes, you are right I don't like Ichcha like this.........it is not doing the serial or the actress any justice. I feel badly for the actress and irritated with the character and want to strangle whoever is directing her more than Mai. Honestly, crying over a cut finger and behaving like she has lost a hand..........what will the cv's think of next for Ichcha. I know you like her very much but I think this is killing her character which I don't want.

Mai has made her position clear and for now nothing will change her so best ignore her.
whats the latest updateConfused
well its ur opinion, i am perfectly content with this icchaEmbarrassedSmile
iccha will speak only when it its really important,
jab paani sar ke upar chale jaayega then she will speak i am sure
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
...did not watch UT today ... but will read the update n if something interesting about VeeCha was shown then wud definitely check it out on youtube...Wink... so that i can discuss it with my good friends here...Smile
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

yaa nice veecha scene
sorry everyone

enough of this mystery

Hello I thought you said you would keep watching for Hermoinee and my updates. It is in the thread that Shivani had started I forget the heading.

You are totally ga ga over Ichcha and so I better keep my mouth shut.Unhappy
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

I agree with you that Ichcha need not defend herself to these useless negative characters all the time... because they will not listen to her on the contrary they may have something more to say regards her retorts...if she gives them any that is...... its best to ignore their condescending behaviour... and do what she feels is right...

intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Hello I thought you said you would keep watching for Hermoinee and my updates. It is in the thread that Shivani had started I forget the heading.

You are totally ga ga over Ichcha and so I better keep my mouth shut.Unhappy
[/QUOTE]
no aditiji,u can say anything 2 iccha,
i wont mind at allLOL as i said i am not serious abt ut, bas they should keep showing veecha.Smile
iccha should never think of giving up veer bas. and stop her tappu jaap
i know she is stupid many times but i cant stop loving her chahe kuch bhi ho.
baaki i really dont care whatever she do, kyaa karoon , i am a blind iccha fan.EmbarrassedSmile

Go to top