India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Vandana Tayiji....... (Page 2)

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Not another "Choti maa" pls! I want Vandana to remain as genuine as she is now. I hope she is not behind this pathetic stalker.

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
No, I do not think so Vandana has any motive. She is a what she is - a motherly figure to Nivi. She has been like this since the beginning, it is not that her nature has changed once Nivi got married to Viren. She can do no harm to anyone let alone Nivi and Viren. Her only problem is that she is not able to speak infront of Yashodhra.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

Not another "Choti maa" pls! I want Vandana to remain as genuine as she is now. I hope she is not behind this pathetic stalker.
I agree. She's so lovely and sweet. I want her to remain this way.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

No, I do not think so Vandana has any motive. She is a what she is - a motherly figure to Nivi. She has been like this since the beginning, it is not that her nature has changed once Nivi got married to Viren. She can do no harm to anyone let alone Nivi and Viren. Her only problem is that she is not able to speak infront of Yashodhra.
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

No i dont think she'll be the stalker.......but i think that there is something to her calm nature.......she is too sweet in the show......there has gotta be some story behind it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by tamushi

she reminds me of chotima in Bidaai, I liked her too,i wouldn't want mp to be her, otherwise ccbm would feel like carbon copy of Bidaai.

CM had a hidden motif. Thats called extra sweetness...CM had a reason from the beginning, as she was always being tortured and abused by Vasu from the very first day. Anyone who had faced such situation could turn negative.

This just crossed my mind.....after reading this post that.....maybe Vandana doesnt show.....but in her heart she cud also want Keshav to be punished for her husband's death.....n thats y she might be torturing Nivi.
but she only stated to Sid that Keshav is not guilty. "hamesha kahe gayee baat sahi nahin hoti", she said to Sid when Keshav was being blamed for Bhuban's death,

She could very well be lying to Sid? And I think it's been hinted many times in the show that she had gone through some tough times in this household. She told Nivi some weeks ago that the family initially did not accept her as daughter-in-law...

I think Vandana has huge motives to cause unrest in the household or harm Nivi. And even if she is not the stalker (which I highly doubt), she definitely has a secret. It's just really crazy that among all the evil members in the Sood household one of them is so overwhelmingly calm, caring, loving, friendly, understanding, sweet and adorable. There has to be a big reason behind it!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index