Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Vandana Tayiji.......

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One of the most caring mother-in-laws.

She is so sweet and caring......but everything about her is a little too sweet.....to be true.
There must be something behind all that calmness she holds in herself......its hard to believe that there can be such good people living in this world.

I dont know if she is the brain behind all this incidents going on in the house with Nivi.......but there is something about her thats not being shown yet.

But for now i think.....apart from Viren....She is the only one who can understand Nivi a lot better then others......n how she knew that Nivi was afraid to go alone with Viren on a holiday.....without even Nivi or Viren saying it to her.

She really looks like a motherly figure to Nivi....but is she gonna remain the same in the future??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I dont think so. There is no "milawat" in her love
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
she reminds me of chotima in Bidaai, I liked her too,i wouldn't want mp to be her, otherwise ccbm would feel like carbon copy of Bidaai.
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I dont think so. There is no "milawat" in her love

But Bani.....what i'm saying is....she might not have anything against Nivi but there is something to her whole calm nature that is not right.....maybe she wud have some grudges with one of the other family members.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

she reminds me of chotima in Bidaai, I liked her too,i wouldn't want mp to be her, otherwise ccbm would feel like carbon copy of Bidaai.

CM had a hidden motif. Thats called extra sweetness...CM had a reason from the beginning, as she was always being tortured and abused by Vasu from the very first day. Anyone who had faced such situation could turn negative.
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

CM had a hidden motif. Thats called extra sweetness...CM had a reason from the beginning, as she was always being tortured and abused by Vasu from the very first day. Anyone who had faced such situation could turn negative.

This just crossed my mind.....after reading this post that.....maybe Vandana doesnt show.....but in her heart she cud also want Keshav to be punished for her husband's death.....n thats y she might be torturing Nivi.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

This just crossed my mind.....after reading this post that.....maybe Vandana doesnt show.....but in her heart she cud also want Keshav to be punished for her husband's death.....n thats y she might be torturing Nivi.

but she only stated to Sid that Keshav is not guilty. "hamesha kahe gayee baat sahi nahin hoti", she said to Sid when Keshav was being blamed for Bhuban's death,
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Well, if she turns out to be a negative character, that would be a real surprise!
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not another "Choti maa" pls! I want Vandana to remain as genuine as she is now. I hope she is not behind this pathetic stalker.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No, I do not think so Vandana has any motive. She is a what she is - a motherly figure to Nivi. She has been like this since the beginning, it is not that her nature has changed once Nivi got married to Viren. She can do no harm to anyone let alone Nivi and Viren. Her only problem is that she is not able to speak infront of Yashodhra.