Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Vandana Tayiji.......

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
One of the most caring mother-in-laws.

She is so sweet and caring......but everything about her is a little too sweet.....to be true.
There must be something behind all that calmness she holds in herself......its hard to believe that there can be such good people living in this world.

I dont know if she is the brain behind all this incidents going on in the house with Nivi.......but there is something about her thats not being shown yet.

But for now i think.....apart from Viren....She is the only one who can understand Nivi a lot better then others......n how she knew that Nivi was afraid to go alone with Viren on a holiday.....without even Nivi or Viren saying it to her.

She really looks like a motherly figure to Nivi....but is she gonna remain the same in the future??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suecPriyaThakurDriftInfinitelyVirMan_ArShicherrypansyDilbole_ShiOmRuyipee

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I dont think so. There is no "milawat" in her love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanchhi_yipeeDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
she reminds me of chotima in Bidaai, I liked her too,i wouldn't want mp to be her, otherwise ccbm would feel like carbon copy of Bidaai.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I dont think so. There is no "milawat" in her love

But Bani.....what i'm saying is....she might not have anything against Nivi but there is something to her whole calm nature that is not right.....maybe she wud have some grudges with one of the other family members.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

she reminds me of chotima in Bidaai, I liked her too,i wouldn't want mp to be her, otherwise ccbm would feel like carbon copy of Bidaai.

CM had a hidden motif. Thats called extra sweetness...CM had a reason from the beginning, as she was always being tortured and abused by Vasu from the very first day. Anyone who had faced such situation could turn negative.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

CM had a hidden motif. Thats called extra sweetness...CM had a reason from the beginning, as she was always being tortured and abused by Vasu from the very first day. Anyone who had faced such situation could turn negative.

This just crossed my mind.....after reading this post that.....maybe Vandana doesnt show.....but in her heart she cud also want Keshav to be punished for her husband's death.....n thats y she might be torturing Nivi.

Nu_Adu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

This just crossed my mind.....after reading this post that.....maybe Vandana doesnt show.....but in her heart she cud also want Keshav to be punished for her husband's death.....n thats y she might be torturing Nivi.
but she only stated to Sid that Keshav is not guilty. "hamesha kahe gayee baat sahi nahin hoti", she said to Sid when Keshav was being blamed for Bhuban's death,

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Well, if she turns out to be a negative character, that would be a real surprise!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index