Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I Can Understand Divya's Point Too. (Page 4)

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

One of the worst things Divya has ever done is forbidding Siddharth from talking to Nivedita. And the day she started teaming up with Chanchal to label her own sister as mentally unstable, I lost all respect for her! That really was extremely lowly...how could she do that? Hasn't she grown up with Nivedita? Doesn't she remember how responsible, sensible and mature Nivedita is? How her sister grew up without a mother but still cared for the whole family?? Confused

For these reasons only I feel that Divya needs a reality check in life. She needs a big blow. Otherwise she will never learn!

Anyway. Agree with Bani in everything here except killing off Siddharth's character! No more death of any of the leads please! Bidaai has given us enough of that to last a lifetime! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

One of the worst things Divya has ever done is forbidding Siddharth from talking to Nivedita. And the day she started teaming up with Chanchal to label her own sister as mentally unstable, I lost all respect for her! That really was extremely lowly...how could she do that? Hasn't she grown up with Nivedita? Doesn't she remember how responsible, sensible and mature Nivedita is? How her sister grew up without a mother but still cared for the whole family?? Confused

For these reasons only I feel that Divya needs a reality check in life. She needs a big blow. Otherwise she will never learn!

Anyway. Agree with Bani in everything here except killing off Siddharth's character! No more death of any of the leads please! Bidaai has given us enough of that to last a lifetime! Ouch
I am speaking in utter frustrationCry. I can understand Nivedita and Sid's relationship not working and I fully agree to it, as Nivedita was not comfortable with Sid post that fight day. But I just cant bear Divya's tantrums and Sid's pain-filled compromises and giving in to Divya. This guy needs someone better and someone who loves him without any selfish motif. The woman should love him for the man he is, with his weaknesses as well as goodnesses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adushana_83

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Divya is not right. First all why would marry a man who does not even love. She does not love Sid. She is obsessed with him, that it. That's why she always hurts his feeling. If she really loved him, then she should have understand his feelings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Why would every one blaming it on Divia she got what she wants. Blame it on the sacrificial queen want to be mother Theresa. Sid is dead duck. He will never be the same person unless the story line changed, thanks to his manipulator so called brother Viren.  I care less about Divia I don't see any happiness between Sid and her but I would like Nivi to learn a lesson for what she did to Sid. She is very cold young girl. I thinking she may have something wrong with her brain. She said to Sid I love you and even let him kissed.  Then she written Viren's name on her palm and danced right in front of Sid. Later she denied her love to Sid. She completely forgotten about Sid and married to his bother and went to live with the same house'pathetic rude cold young girl.Unhappy Third she returned the pendent to Divi'if she didn't want to keep it she should have got rid of it instead keeping it to herself. Now she is agreed to honey moon where Sid is going its coincident but come on'she is going to heart his feeling again.

I really want her husband Viren to teach her a lesson but how can he? He acts like an immature boy.  He himself manipulates and snatched her out Sid's hand and married to her.  Like you said, Sid is better off without either one of these stupid selfish girls. They both selfish!!LOLLOL

First one rectification or question: I dont think Nivedita gave Divya the pendant or did she? I missed that part then. I felt CC brought a second pendant and gave to Divya, speaking lies.

Secondly, Nivedita had no ulterior motif . She did not want to build her love life on the tears and ruins of Divya's. And post that fight, she was no more comfortable with Sid. Viren's character raised some doubts as to his intention about Sid, but we cannot confirm anything, as he has not done anything directly right?

I understand you are disappointed.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Divya is not right. First all why would marry a man who does not even love. She does not love Sid. She is obsessed with him, that it. That's why she always hurts his feeling. If she really loved him, then she should have understand his feelings.
Divya cannot even read Sid's face, his pain, his expectations, his joys, his sorrows, then how she say she loves him. Divya loves no one other than herself and her own desires.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adushana_83

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
can someone plz tell me which is the episode where Sid tells Divya that he loves Nivi? Thanks in advance
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Maybe she's not capable of loving anyone? Confused Because by definition love is associated with the terms 'selflessness' and 'unconditional', and I really cannot imagine her having such feelings for anyone!

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Divya asked Nivi a necklace she went to Nivi's room and found the pendent asked for it and Nivi said it"s looks better on U than me. Divya told Sid exactely what Nivi said to her. I know Divya can't read or feel Sid she can only feel herself. That is thereason I said Sid better off with out these girls. He deserves some one better!! I am begining to dislike Nivi because I feel like she's completely forgetting where she came from!LOLLOLI am disappointed CT's R making Sid's character so week then again we don't know Viren's past...therefor I am not givig it up...I will wait little bit longer to see my Sid's happiness!!Big smileLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index