Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I Can Understand Divya's Point Too. (Page 3)

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ Bani- Very Well Said
Agree ClapClap

if sid character is no more all would be happy shappy
right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

I understand what u r saying.....i know u r right.
But remember what Vandana told Sid.......that Divya is ur wife n u've to think about her happiness n leave all the past behind.
So whatever i was trying to say was in this regard.................but apart from that u r right.....divya shud accept whatever relation she has with Nivi after marriage.

And i just wanted to apologise Sid, Nivi, Viren fans....(i dont know if there r any for Divya).......if they got offended by any of my posts.....coz this is a general discussion.....not to be taken personally.

you have not offended anyone.Smile
But taking care of Divya, as Vandana has said, does not mean giving in to all the wrong demands. If Sid becomes strict with her instead of being so soft, I think that might work better for Divya. Divya has become spoilt because noone tried to instill good values in her, rather gave in to whatever she wanted. She never heard "no", but she needs to . She cannot possess everything she desires, she is no queen. In order to acquire something good, one needs to do some good "Karma". Divya got Sid by fluke, and instead of thanking her destiny for that, she is all busy suspecting, feeling jealous, acting childish and throwing tantrums. I would be happy if she loses Sid and realises she lost whatever was served to her without any effort from her part.

I think Bani.....that is what is bound to happen with her if she keeps listening to others n act stupid.
And what others were saying in a different post about killing Sid's character.....is not the answer.....i think they shud just seperate Sid and Divya n then like u said she'll know his worth.

Dilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me[/QUOTE

I think Bani.....that is what is bound to happen with her if she keeps listening to others n act stupid.
And what others were saying in a different post about killing Sid's character.....is not the answer.....i think they shud just seperate Sid and Divya n then like u said she'll know his worth.

can u see the pain in Sid's eyes? even his mother cannot see his pain. With Divya realising, what will happen? Sid still has to lead a compromised life, right?
The pain in Sid's eyes is not of losing Nivedita. Because he loved Nivedita and he is happy to see Nivedita being loved by Viren. The pain is the expectation of every person from him. And to top it all, to bear the tantrums of Divya.
Once your heart is broken, it can never heal. Like if you think aout Nivedita. Could Nivedita forgive Sid? no. because Sid lost his credibility for Nivedita. It does not mean Sid is bad.  Nivedita was not comfortable with Sid anymore post that incident and Nivedita fell in love with Viren.
Same will happen, when after so many wrong doings, if Divya realises? The damage she is doing or will do, will always remain. Sid will never leave her, as he is not that character, but he will only compromise and not love.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 12 January 2011 at 3:05pm

akhilhaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

@ Bani- Very Well Said
Agree ClapClap

right
I also think his character should die. Everyone will be happy. His character is the major hindrance to everyone's happiness, whether Nivedita's, in the sense that Nivi's past is being associated with him, with Viren's that he being alive, Viren can never get his dues in the property and be cloase to Dadasaheb as he should be. Sid's death will make CC and JW happy. Divya and HL will get punished for troubling him so much, despite his honest attempts to make the effort about his marriage.

His death or end can lighten up all the lives. Plus, I feel, a guy whose own mother cannot feel his pain, should not live for one day also.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 12 January 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
CTs totally killed Divya's character and gave it an annoying twist. This character could have been a helping one to bolster Nivi's but NO they have to bring the negativity in the show and ruin it big time. Divya was one good character, it brought different flavor into the show, before all the chaos now I don't even wanna talk about it. CTs have lost it.
kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Why would every one blaming it on Divia she got what she wants. Blame it on the sacrificial queen want to be mother Theresa. Sid is dead duck. He will never be the same person unless the story line changed, thanks to his manipulator so called brother Viren.  I care less about Divia I don't see any happiness between Sid and her but I would like Nivi to learn a lesson for what she did to Sid. She is very cold young girl. I thinking she may have something wrong with her brain. She said to Sid I love you and even let him kissed.  Then she written Viren's name on her palm and danced right in front of Sid. Later she denied her love to Sid. She completely forgotten about Sid and married to his bother and went to live with the same house—pathetic rude cold young girl.Unhappy Third she returned the pendent to Divi…if she didn't want to keep it she should have got rid of it instead keeping it to herself. Now she is agreed to honey moon where Sid is going its coincident but come on…she is going to heart his feeling again.

I really want her husband Viren to teach her a lesson but how can he? He acts like an immature boy.  He himself manipulates and snatched her out Sid's hand and married to her.  Like you said, Sid is better off without either one of these stupid selfish girls. They both selfish!!LOLLOL

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by -Pooji-

@ Bani- Very Well Said
Agree ClapClap

right
I also think his character should die. Everyone will be happy. His character is the major hindrance to everyone's happiness, whether Nivedita's, in the sense that Nivi's past is being associated with him, with Viren's that he being alive, Viren can never get his dues in the property and be cloase to Dadasaheb as he should be. Sid's death will make CC and JW happy. Divya and HL will get punished for troubling him so much, despite his honest attempts to make the effort about his marriage.

His death or end can lighten up all the lives. Plus, I feel, a guy whose own mother cannot feel his pain, should not live for one day also.

No, pls don't say that.... Sid's innocent to get punished for all the wrongdoings of others. I hope he gets strong enough to make things better. Vandana does feel his pain but she is abide by the social norms and duties one should perform towards all the relationships. Sid and Vandana are good ppl... Don't want them to fall victim to all the bad ppl and suffer. Hope CTs come up with something positive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

CTs totally killed Divya's character and gave it an annoying twist. This character could have been a helping one to bolster Nivi's but NO they have to bring the negativity in the show and ruin it big time. Divya was one good character, it brought different flavor into the show, before all the chaos now I don't even wanna talk about it. CTs have lost it.
as far as I have studied Divya's character, she could have gone any direction. And probably craetives gave her character this direction to prove that if a person gets something very easily, he/she never knows the value of it. Thats what Divya is doing she is taking the people who are her well wishes for granted. This is also important part of the show. "Ekbar shadi ho jane se " everything cannot be put to place. A person has to be worthy.

In Bengali, there is a popular saying. It comes from Vidyasagar. When Divta taunts Nivi, I remember the same words of Vidyasagar. Vidyasagar other than being a social reformer was a witty and practical person. Once one person went to him and said that another person is abusing Vidyasagar very badly, Vidyasagar in utter surprise asked him "did I ever do any favour to that person who is abusing me?"LOL Its a rule of the world, whoever speaks truth or helps, that person is brutally criticised by no other than the person who was helped.LOL

akhilhashana_83

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index