Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I Can Understand Divya's Point Too. (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Sid is at fault and Divya is faultless....Divya is a saint...LOL
I think more than Divya's problem, it can be Nivi-Viren's problem that Sid Divya are landing up there.
Divya is sefless to udnerstand that they might trouble Nivi-Viren, but Sid does not understand either Divya or Nivi-Viren's privacy. Its all Sid's fault.
I think all problem will be solved if Sid's character dies in the show.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 12 January 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranlovakhilhaP.Kamaljit.Sean

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
No yaar Bani......i'm not saying that.

What i mean is.....Sid knows that Divya doesnt like Nivi anymore like she used to.....coz she always suspects there is something going on between them....so Divya certainly is at fault with her stupid suspisions.

But since he is stuck with hr in this marriage...n he's been trying to make things right between him n Divya....shouldnt he had avoided the situations that cud make things worse.....And that wont make him bad.

Sid had never been at fault....except for the situations where he was supposed to be supportive towards Nivi...before thier marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

kiranlov Groupbie
kiranlov
kiranlov

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
plz CV'S end the sid's character 
no sid no hope 4 sidiputul no niviarth fan's then everything will be just fine

akhilhaOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

What i mean is.....Sid knows that Divya doesnt like Nivi anymore like she used to.....coz she always suspects there is something going on between them....so Divya certainly is at fault with her stupid suspisions.

But since he is stuck with hr in this marriage...n he's been trying to make things right between him n Divya....shouldnt he had avoided the situations that cud make things worse.....And that wont make him bad.

Sid had never been at fault....except for the situations where he was supposed to be supportive towards Nivi...before thier marriage.

I was just kidding...I just had hope that Divya might had thanked God and her destiny that she got married to the person she loved, but she is so unfortunate that she is losing even what she was not destined to get, but still she godue to Nivedita's sacrifice or I should put that God created such a circumstance that Sid had to marry her. In all these odd circumstances, she is the person who got whatever her heart desired for and every other person including CC lost in some way or other.

Underlined part: I think its better for Sid not to give in to all her wrong demands. When Sid and Nivi are not doing anything wrong , why should Sid stop talking to Nivi, just to satisfy Divya's wrong ideas. Nivi is Viren's wife, and Divya has to accept that relationship whether happily or unhappily.

Nu_Adushana_83gmann2010

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranlov

plz CV'S end the sid's character 
no sid no hope 4 sidiputul no niviarth fan's then everything will be just fine

I also feel thats the proper end of Sid's character. Because I am happy to see Nivi happy with Viren, but I just cant bear Sid compromising at every moment with a girl like Divya. It had been better if he was left alone post Nivi-Viren's marriage. His character could have been sidelined for a couple of months and then come back with a fresh girl.

The best part would have been Nivi-Viren's marriage to happen and Sid-Divya's to stop, with Dadaji revellation, but by that time, Nivi-Viren would have been married in the temple. In that way, Nivi had not to marry Sid and would have done her part as a sister and Sid also would have been saved from Divya CC and HL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adushana_83

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I think Divya is right in her own way.......coz she is one of those unfortunate ones who knows that her husband loves this other girl......as sid himself had confessed his love for Nivi in front of Divya....before thier marriage.....n as Sid didnt give her complete rights to be his wife......she wud obviously will have complex when it comes to Nivi.
If she really kept in mind Sid's words of loving Nivi, then she should not have married Sid. She was pretty aware before marriage that Sid does not love her. And what to expect from Sid post marriage. At least, Sid is trying to keep her every word, except the physical intimacy.
Maybe things were normal for a while but no wife cud see his husband being more caring for another woman than her.
Sid has never shown any extra care towards Nivi post marriage, nor has Nivi. Everyone can see that Viren loves Nivi and Nivi also supports Viren and looks upto Viren for everything, not Sid. Nivi even blamed Sid, so there was anything Nivi would not have done so.
 So her decision of not going to the same place where NivRen were going was right.....but unfortunately it didnt work out.
Divya feels that she has nothing to contribute to the family, except love and being loved by Sid. Because she does not feel from her heart that this family is her own. She only wants to enjoy and be a part of the joys, but not share any pain or sorrow of the sasural.

Divya is one typical girl of this generation who does not even think anything beyond the husband. Not even about a sister like Nivi, who has always been like a guiding light for her.She takes Nivi as her competitor. And look at Nivi,  what a contrast!

as you have mentioned in your earlier post, she is pampered. But I think she has now reached an age, where she can understand what is what!

Couldn't agree more!  Very well said!  Clap
Divya feels jealous of nivi and Viren all the time, why doesn't she actually do some work around the house and be helpful towards family rather than just focusing on her husband all the time! then maybe she'll be known just as good 'Bahu' as Nivi!  She wants to go away for a while .. basically wants to run away from all the difficulties and Sorrows! Running away from a problem won't make a difference, you should be able to face the problem and support your sister at hardest horrible days!! but obviously she is proven to be a BAD sister! 
Also where did all the sisterly love go?? where did the friendship disappear?
anyway Why waste time on thinking about such terrible character.. she does not deserve sympathy.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduakhilhashana_83Omshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I was just kidding...I just had hope that Divya might had thanked God and her destiny that she got married to the person she loved, but she is so unfortunate that she is losing even what she was not destined to get, but still she godue to Nivedita's sacrifice or I should put that God created such a circumstance that Sid had to marry her. In all these odd circumstances, she is the person who got whatever her heart desired for and every other person including CC lost in some way or other.

Underlined part: I think its better for Sid not to give in to all her wrong demands. When Sid and Nivi are not doing anything wrong , why should Sid stop talking to Nivi, just to satisfy Divya's wrong ideas. Nivi is Viren's wife, and Divya has to accept that relationship whether happily or unhappily.

I understand what u r saying.....i know u r right.
But remember what Vandana told Sid.......that Divya is ur wife n u've to think about her happiness n leave all the past behind.
So whatever i was trying to say was in this regard.................but apart from that u r right.....divya shud accept whatever relation she has with Nivi after marriage.

And i just wanted to apologise Sid, Nivi, Viren fans....(i dont know if there r any for Divya).......if they got offended by any of my posts.....coz this is a general discussion.....not to be taken personally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=starz4me

I understand what u r saying.....i know u r right.
But remember what Vandana told Sid.......that Divya is ur wife n u've to think about her happiness n leave all the past behind.
So whatever i was trying to say was in this regard.................but apart from that u r right.....divya shud accept whatever relation she has with Nivi after marriage.

And i just wanted to apologise Sid, Nivi, Viren fans....(i dont know if there r any for Divya).......if they got offended by any of my posts.....coz this is a general discussion.....not to be taken personally.

[/QUOTE]
you have not offended anyone.Smile
But taking care of Divya, as Vandana has said, does not mean giving in to all the wrong demands. If Sid becomes strict with her instead of being so soft, I think that might work better for Divya. Divya has become spoilt because noone tried to instill good values in her, rather gave in to whatever she wanted. She never heard "no", but she needs to . She cannot possess everything she desires, she is no queen. In order to acquire something good, one needs to do some good "Karma". Divya got Sid by fluke, and instead of thanking her destiny for that, she is all busy suspecting, feeling jealous, acting childish and throwing tantrums. I would be happy if she loses Sid and realises she lost whatever was served to her without any effort from her part.

Nu_Aduakhilhashana_83

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index