India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I Can Understand Divya's Point Too.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I think Divya is right in her own way.......coz she is one of those unfortunate ones who knows that her husband loves this other girl......as sid himself had confessed his love for Nivi in front of Divya....before thier marriage.....n as Sid didnt give her complete rights to be his wife......she wud obviously will have complex when it comes to Nivi.

Maybe things were normal for a while but no wife cud see his husband being more caring for another woman than her.

So her decision of not going to the same place where NivRen were going was right.....but unfortunately it didnt work out.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I think Divya is right in her own way.......coz she is one of those unfortunate ones who knows that her husband loves this other girl......as sid himself had confessed his love for Nivi in front of Divya....before thier marriage.....n as Sid didnt give her complete rights to be his wife......she wud obviously will have complex when it comes to Nivi.
If she really kept in mind Sid's words of loving Nivi, then she should not have married Sid. She was pretty aware before marriage that Sid does not love her. And what to expect from Sid post marriage. At least, Sid is trying to keep her every word, except the physical intimacy.
Maybe things were normal for a while but no wife cud see his husband being more caring for another woman than her.
Sid has never shown any extra care towards Nivi post marriage, nor has Nivi. Everyone can see that Viren loves Nivi and Nivi also supports Viren and looks upto Viren for everything, not Sid. Nivi even blamed Sid, so there was anything Nivi would not have done so.
 So her decision of not going to the same place where NivRen were going was right.....but unfortunately it didnt work out.
Divya feels that she has nothing to contribute to the family, except love and being loved by Sid. Because she does not feel from her heart that this family is her own. She only wants to enjoy and be a part of the joys, but not share any pain or sorrow of the sasural.

Divya is one typical girl of this generation who does not even think anything beyond the husband. Not even about a sister like Nivi, who has always been like a guiding light for her.She takes Nivi as her competitor. And look at Nivi,  what a contrast!

as you have mentioned in your earlier post, she is pampered. But I think she has now reached an age, where she can understand what is what!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduakhilhashana_83tashi482mahix3gmann2010zarmeenocherrypansyPoojaa_PP.Kamaljit.Sean

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Divya is ANNOYING!! she reminds me of Rashi from saathiya 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83VirMan_ArShi

movie_sb Senior Member
movie_sb
movie_sb

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

She's one helluwa girl who shud'nt have married Siddhart knowing he was Nivedita's love is'nt it......so no sympathies for Divya.....Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adutashi482shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by movie_sb

She's one helluwa girl who shud'nt have married Siddhart knowing he was Nivedita's love is'nt it......so no sympathies for Divya.....Angry
true...its completely different issue whether Nivedita had married Sid or not. If in place of Nivedita also, it was another girl who Sid had loved, Divya should not have come in between, had she rea;;y loved Sid. I feel she is totally aware that Sid does not love her, but she wanted him to be emotionally blackmailed by marriage vows, so as to accept Divya. Thats what Sid is trying to do now, but Divya is just kicking her own fortune.
if she had really loved Sid, she should have understood every pain of Sid and tried to support him in words as well as by her actions. I am the last person to be convinced that Divya married Sid, because she is so concerned about dadaji's health.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010cherrypansyP.Kamaljit.Sean

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

true...its completely different issue whether Nivedita had married Sid or not. If in place of Nivedita also, it was another girl who Sid had loved, Divya should not have come in between, had she rea;;y loved Sid. I feel she is totally aware that Sid does not love her, but she wanted him to be emotionally blackmailed by marriage vows, so as to accept Divya. Thats what Sid is trying to do now, but Divya is just kicking her own fortune.
if she had really loved Sid, she should have understood every pain of Sid and tried to support him in words as well as by her actions. I am the last person to be convinced that Divya married Sid, because she is so concerned about dadaji's health.

Let me please make myself clear here.....that i dont think Divya is nice......the only thing i'm saying that.....she is right in her own way for not wanting to go to the same place for her honeymoon whre NivRen is going.

And also immediately after her wedding....even though Divya knew that Sid didnt love her.....she did try to adjust herself......by waiting to win Sid's heart.....but thanks to all our devils (HL n CC)......she managed starting to doubt her husband n her sister n spoil her relationship with both......and that was what CC wanted....right.......to seperate both sisters.

And so with no Nivi to help her or go to for any small things.....she now goes to HL.....who is the shakki No.1......amongst everyone else......who knew that not just Sid.....but Nivi also loved him at one point......But Divya was unaware of Nivi's love for Sid.
But unfortunately her mom....instead of hiding the truth from her daughter......she herself is putting this thought in her mind.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Let me please make myself clear here.....that i dont think Divya is nice......the only thing i'm saying that.....she is right in her own way for not wanting to go to the same place for her honeymoon whre NivRen is going.

And also immediately after her wedding....even though Divya knew that Sid didnt love her.....she did try to adjust herself......by waiting to win Sid's heart.....but thanks to all our devils (HL n CC)......she managed starting to doubt her husband n her sister n spoil her relationship with both......and that was what CC wanted....right.......to seperate both sisters.

And so with no Nivi to help her or go to for any small things.....she now goes to HL.....who is the shakki No.1......amongst everyone else......who knew that not just Sid.....but Nivi also loved him at one point......But Divya was unaware of Nivi's love for Sid.
But unfortunately her mom....instead of hiding the truth from her daughter......she herself is putting this thought in her mind.

you are trying to say "Divya is not nice" and also you have every justification for all her wrong actionsConfused....I understand you are trying to be understanding towards Divya's misunderstandings.
SmileDivya already has this selfishness and greed in her. It was lying dormant. And CC just identified that, at first CC said minor things to see if those indeed had effect on Divya. Divya showed her shortcomings and CC knew where to strike. Its no use, blaming CC for her actions. CC or no CC, HL or no HL, Divya would have behaved the same, when she saw Nivedita getting more importance in front of her, sooner or later.  This is her basic nature.
Some people's nature are better learnt at times of crisis, and not at the happy times. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduakhilhashana_83gmann2010zarmeenoP.Kamaljit.Sean

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Bani......now i agree to u partially......n how let me explain it......

you are trying to say "Divya is not nice" and also you have every justification for all her wrong actionsConfused....I understand you are trying to be understanding towards Divya's misunderstandings.

I'm saying that Divya is not nice......and also i'm not justifying her....coz i think she is stupid (for the text in bold)......n she remained like that until...like u said.....CC provoked her against Nivi.

SmileDivya already has this selfishness and greed in her. It was lying dormant. And CC just identified that, at first CC said minor things to see if those indeed had effect on Divya. Divya showed her shortcomings and CC knew where to strike. Its no use, blaming CC for her actions. CC or no CC, HL or no HL, Divya would have behaved the same, when she saw Nivedita getting more importance in front of her, sooner or later.  This is her basic nature.

And yes....everyone knows that....divya did showed little signs of her stupidity by being self-involved......like it was always...me, mine n myself for her.....so if Nivi got attention...then that wud have brought out her jealousy.....but she showed concern towards Nivi during all those incidents happening at the house with Nivi.

Some people's nature are better learnt at times of crisis, and not at the happy times. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

But the bottom line does remain the same......that....all this happened when someone or the other brainwashed her against Nivi.
So basically the point i was trying to make is......Sid should have understood why Divya was against honeymooning with the other couple......when at the first place she had forbidden him to even talk to Nivi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index