India-Forums

Bandini
Bandini

12th January 2011 Update (Page 3)

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I feel they don't care about Bandini or bothered about it... They haven't even got the decency to end it properly... It deserves a proper fair well.... They haven't even announced it.... I just can't believe the way they are handling this.... unless they are still unsure and we have a chance that it will not go off air

anyway I am enjoying Bandini and the recent episodes have been fantastic.... just sad it's coming to an end

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownsimlavidhianitarani

cuterosy Goldie
cuterosy
cuterosy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks friends for the update it was awesome to see Megha losing big time. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode but am sad to see the show end... After creating so much hoopla about 500 episodes Imagine said it will end Bandini atleast we fans then deserve a SanRaj maha episode and am hoping for a grand closure as this was show that made Imagine and gave it headway into international markets let's wait and watch how Imagine and production house handle it cos their goodwill is at stake this time. CVs please give us happy ending...

Edited by cuterosy - 12 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275hashbrownipodmackidbishop22simlavidhi

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bishop22

I feel they don't care about Bandini or bothered about it... They haven't even got the decency to end it properly... It deserves a proper fair well.... They haven't even announced it.... I just can't believe the way they are handling this.... unless they are still unsure and we have a chance that it will not go off air

anyway I am enjoying Bandini and the recent episodes have been fantastic.... just sad it's coming to an end
hose yes they just let bandini go down after the 16 year leap- even today we had bd's just sad- no promos nothing

but i think they should give a proper ending-they owe the viewers that much

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...hashbrownbishop22simlavidhianitarani

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

Thanks friends for the update it was awesome to see Megha losing big time. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode but am sad to see the show end... After creating so much hoopla about 500 episodes Imagine said it will end Bandini atleast we fans then deserve a SanRaj maha episode and am hoping for a grand closure as this was show that made Imagine and gave it headway into international markets let's wait and watch how production house handles it cos their goodwill is at stake this time. CVs please give us happy ending...

this is what i think may happen- vishal will regret his actions will go to santu but megha will not let santu win- when vishal goes to santu megha kills him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuterosysimlavidhi

...Nahid... Newbie
...Nahid...
...Nahid...

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterosy

Thanks friends for the update it was awesome to see Megha losing big time. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode but am sad to see the show end... After creating so much hoopla about 500 episodes Imagine said it will end Bandini atleast we fans then deserve a SanRaj maha episode and am hoping for a grand closure as this was show that made Imagine and gave it headway into international markets let's wait and watch how production house handles it cos their goodwill is at stake this time. CVs please give us happy ending...

I completely agree cuterosy Smile am glad your thinking along the same lines as me.  Bandini made Imagine and gave it headway into international markets. 
Today's epi was good and I like seeing SANRAJ happy and Santu joking with DM Embarrassed these are happy moments we should have been watching instead of the negativity they started showing continuously.  Its really sad that Bandini is ending will always remember this show only due to SANRAJ.  Thanks for the updates.

klementina_275hashbrowncuterosybishop22simlavidhianitarani

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
sounds like a good episode....
thanks ushmi and ipod for the updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipodmackid

ravti Newbie
ravti
ravti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
now rr is a big star even he has no time for bandini i think to some extend even he is responsible for the downfall  of bandini  even he does not care for his fans.iam sure with ipl coming he is already dreaming big money .

sugi1hashbrownbishop22simlavidhiiSakshianitarani

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravti

now rr is a big star even he has no time for bandini i think to some extend even he is responsible for the downfall  of bandini  even he does not care for his fans.iam sure with ipl coming he is already dreaming big money .

Constant curse of bds were literally a curse to this serial esp. in these past few months...anyway
even creatives messed it up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownbishop22simlavidhi

Go to top