12th January 2011 Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends

Part 1

episode starts with santu doing Ganesh aarti with DM- she is worried and prays that everything is ok and that she can tell dm that megha had mortgaged the house- guptaji comes- santu finishes the aarti goes to DM and tells him hiten called- dm says i know he called to say megha mortgaged the house- santu suprised- dm tells her santu this is yudh in this we have to plan and excute all plans keeping the enmy in mind and thinking ahead of them- he tells her it is time to return to dhrampur- santu happy

baa and moti playing chess- chmapa tells entire m-family what they are doing- baa tells hiten i used to play chess with your father- megha comes and see wow you guys are playing chess- moti tells her why only you can play? she says yes i am the only one playing so far and i have mortgaged your son's house to ruin kanku damji works- baa says you know who has bought the house- megha worried- moti tells her DM has purchased the house- dm left empty handed but has created his empire again- megha says i will not let this happen and leaves - m- family happy

megha goes to vedji bhai and tells him how you can do this- he tells her give my money with interest and the house will be yours- he gives her big lecture you stole the son and than threw the god from the temple- i just took the mandir to the god- and remember one thing only the malik of dhrampur can talk to me in a loud voice - megha shocked

santu in her office signing documents dm walk in and tells her when i see you signing you look like chief minister- dm says lets us rent a car and go out- santu says no i am busy- he says lets go in the evening she says no i have a meeting dm says tomorrow santu says no i have a meeting tomorrow morning- dm says now you are so busy that you do not have time for your husband? santu tells him what to do i am a diamond queen - she says i have a headache and want tea- dm gets up- santu tells him i was just joking i wanted to see your reaction when you see me busy in work- dm says i know that how ever busy you are you will always have time for me
santu tells dm i have thought something- she talks in mute to dm- dm looks at the files and tells her you no longer are a dufford and i am proud of you-

break

part 2

all workers at kaku damji worried that dm and santu leaving for dhrampur- dm walks in and tells them when they came to mumbai they had no where to go and were sad as their own blood had betrayed them- but people like guptaji and musakar  gave them the courage and they build kanku damji works- he tells them santu has thought something about kaknku damji works- he tells her to talk ahead- she tells them you all have given us so much love and respect and i want to tell you from now on on is malik or malkin - we all are malik and workers in this company- she gives files to all the workers and has made all workers as partners- they all happy - musakar tells dm now we know why dhrampur people says you are god- dm tells them this small company we have created please do not let it down and the time has come for santu and me to return to dhrampur

all happy

break

part 3

vishal on the phone with lawyer and tells him you should have thought this before giving poa to megha- vishal regrets giving her poa- baa walks in now you realize it- moti gives him a lecture- triveni, hiten baa, toral and triveni had ghee to the fire and tell him any child who hurts their parents will never be happy and tell him megha just used you and now she is the woman who destroyed you- vishal confused and puts his hand on his ears- baa tells him by doing this your inner conscious will never forgive you and you will not be able to look at yourself in the mirror this gods justice

vishal walks away

freeze on baa and triveni

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demigoddess thumbnail
baa and taru are playing chess, all are confused... rishabh ask r u people under a shocked... baa says noo i am nt.. hiten i had played chess many times with ur father... now taru see what i will do..
megha overhear this and say look i have mortgaged ur sons property n will invest the money in business.....
baa says what do u think , only u knw hw to play chess.... megha says yes...
baa says do u even knw who had purchased this house... dharamraj had purchased it..
megha shocked and leave all are happy....
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Mira and Ushma.. and friends...
 A sad day... hearing bandini is going off air..
Hope we get good episodes from now on...
Demigoddess thumbnail
megha go to the mortgager and ask why he did so... hw can he do so...
that person say... wht i did? i got my money so sold ur house... if u want it back then give me my money wid interest... megha say dis is not fair..
 he says i knww hw u are... u stealed the son... u took away the temple (m.mansion) n mortgaged it... i just returned the temple to its owner..
megha shout at him... he says only the malik of d'pur have the right to speak in loud voice n no one else
Demigoddess thumbnail
in mumbai:
Santu is singing a document. Dm comes n telll whenever i see u signing doc. i feel ur at a high post(dont remember wht he said) he ask lets go out nw...
santu says no i am busy right now.... dm say ok then in evening... santu says no i have meeting then... dm says ok then tomorrow... santu says  no even tomorrow its nt possibe...
dm says ok now u r very busy n dont have time for ur husband... santu says mow wht to do i am the Diamond Queen na... and neither did  i said that am head is paining n i need tea...
tea says ok i will get it... santu says no i was just pranking..
dm says i knew that..
santu says now its time to return to d'pur but i want to do sumthing... n tell him in silent..
dm says nw u r nt dafford nemore i am happy for that
Demigoddess thumbnail
All the workers r waiting for sanraj... some say sanraj r returning to d'pur then wht will happen to KANKU DAMJI BHAI WORKS... they say lets wait for them..
sanraj come... dm says we always heard abt mumbai... but whn came here we met person like masurkar who was so good... then he says santu had decided sumthing n ask santu to say it...
santu says nw whn we are going to d'pur we are giving the responsibility of kanku damji bhai work to u all...
here sum considered me as bhabhi. sum vaini n sum as sister..
from nw their will be no malik n workewr but this co. will be of u people n sign the document..
masyrkar says nw i came to knw y all consider u as god in d'pur...
sensti convo...
Demigoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: bishop22

Hi Mira and Ushma.. and friends...

A sad day... hearing bandini is going off air..
Hope we get good episodes from now on...

hi hose true ... such a bad news... nw i need to see only good epi...
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends

Girls thanks for the update
Demigoddess thumbnail
Vishal on phn with lawyer... advocate says ne nothing can be done... this you should had thought before giving the POV... ne wht megha do... we cannot do nething against it...
vishal keeps phn n says its all his fault to give the pov to megha..
Baa comes n tell atlast u understood it.. Taru follows n tell u are my nanka's son n u still dont get it... hiten tell ur my brother but i dont feel bad 4 you... triveni includes BHAGWAN KI LATHI MEIN AWAAZ NAHI HOTI... Toral also says u still dont get megha only misused u... all tell ur so calle mom used u... n ruined ur life...
vishal is all stressed n confused n leave the place...
epi end
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS SAKSHI AND MIRA FOR LOVLY UPDATE.