teenie2 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
abhishek is absolutely rocking the show..as thought...love the way the story has picked up...abhishek portrays a variety of emotions. he can look cute, hot and even nasty. i think he has the most colourful role. and indeed dlmh would be just another serial if he this character wasn't made and if he wouldn't be playing it. am so looking forward to see more of him in a variation. he definitely has a lot of caliber , just that he needs to get more space in every episode otherwise it would get dull. i love him..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyouabhishek thumbnail
he ws lukin so cute!!!!finally d love story has started..
raym1 thumbnail
abisheek amazing actor....ilike him
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, he is awesome, although I disagree that the show would be nothing without them because chander and alka are just as important and good in the show as abhishek-nandini๐Ÿ˜Š
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep he is awesome.๐Ÿ˜

But I have to say that the show is good because of all the characters not only abhi.each and every character is important in their own way.

But Abhi does have a certain charm about him that makes the show more watchable and colourful.๐Ÿ˜†
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like chalka tracks too.but abni are just too awsome.they create a magic together.