India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ye dard saha na jaaye.... (Page 6)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
With Baisa's track CV's want to prove 2 things  - the endurance of the newer generation(Naksh in this case) to ancient traditions and the viewers perseverance. How much crap Naksh and the audience can put up with? Only time will tell, I think my patience and interest are both wearing off.

The only thing I am happy about is 2 Varshaless episodesBig smile Why am I not ecstatic then? Akshara maate ruined it for me, I don't think I can stand this character anymore. She continues to be less than honest with her husband, constantly trying to impress people who don't care a hootSleepy This includes Baisa and her G3 Ma. Did G3 support her even after knowing today that the Dr has advised her against conceiving? Wajah chahe jo bhi ho, do you want your daughter to conceive when she is not healthy enough? Well, the answer to that is simple bahu can never be a daughter. Time for Akshara to realize that & stop pushing Naitik to see the world her way.

Akshara's character needs to be revived. Normal humans cannot relate to this character. The dialogue/script/concept writer needs to take an indefinite leave of absence. Seriously, this is becoming monotonousSleepy What was the purpose of Naitik's call to Akshara? Was there anything to it? It's almost like an old couple discussing the weatherAngry

Akshara trying to cover up a silly kitchen faux pas? If you sacrifice to save someone from something serious it's understandable. Lekin jeera jalane se bachana? G3 Baisa se daant kaathi, tho kya hua? Was it life threatening? Jab dekho sucking up to G3.....I can go on & on but will rest my case for my own sanity.....

Edited by FLGators - 12 January 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaMadhavi_DiRachu.mbeautiful16moonlight08_charu__Divya_

ilovesarun Senior Member
ilovesarun
ilovesarun

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Well I don't noe about all you guyzz but for me there was one scene that was incredibly hilarious today.... it was when dj said to gayatri " tum loga munhe buddha na samajho....." i was like.....ROFL
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by beautiful16

Akshara tu devi hai, gyaani hai, maani hai, antaryaami hai, buddhimaan hai, shaktimaan hai balki main kehti hoon ki tu toh NORMAL mahila hi nahi hai....mera matlab hai Maha-Mahila hai..Maha-mahila...Angry Angry

itna mahaan kaun hota hai yaar..?? dusron par galti nahi daal sakti toh theek hai but dusron ki galti apne sar lena..?? Ouch Ouch

i dont knw how to react aftr 2day..... itna ghatiya episode...Dead

naitik k expressions se ek umeed si jagi hai mann mein but dj buddha & baisa buddhi use bhi  choor choor na karde....Cry

Mandru ka naam mat lo yaar...aaj unka night scene....garden scene, dining table scene......Dead Dead har ek woh sceen jo humlog Naksh ke saath dekhna chahate hai....Angry Angry
why should Naitik apologize yaar...?? that too to DJ..?? he didn't speak rudely to him.?? Buddhiya was fine today.....Mandru apni haalat naramkyun kar raha hai..?? khidmat lene ki sabko aadat ho gayi hai....OuchOuch

jaane kya chahta hai kk.....  baisa ko toh kuch fark hi nahi padta... jise sunana chahti hai suna kar chali jati hai.... next scene she bhaves normal.... pagal hai woh...Angry

aur ye gay3.. satak gayi hai kya uski??? whn munna told her the truth abt doctr's advice... she ignored it & said hum sab bhi maa bane hai.... Shocked sabke sab paagal hai...Angry

she said ki humlog bhi Maa bani hai...Ouch Ouch anemic condition mein...? is it hereditary  among Singhania ladies ki kama kar karke apni haalat aise bigaad lo ki anemic n waek ho jao n then us haalat mein pregnant hona hi padega as beemari toh kabhi kam hone se rahi....?? in sabki condition yehi thi kya..?? if yes then Akshara, the great Khali can always conceive.....DeadDead

didn't i say yest. ke this is irrelevant? they will turn a deaf ear towards it and say that naitik is giving excuses bec. they dun want a baby soon
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

i thnk bhainsa shud take mandru along wid her to naukheda...... dono ko waha ki shud hawa se faayda hoga...  fir je baat dono karna chahe milkar kare...Angry

yes..there, everything will be acc. to their parampara & maryada..sab ke sab 1 hr baad sorry kahenge and both bhainsa and bandru will be happy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

With Baisa's track CV's want to prove 2 things  - the endurance of the newer generation(Naksh in this case) to ancient traditions and the viewers perseverance. How much crap Naksh and the audience can put up with? Only time will tell, I think my patience and interest are both wearing off.

The only thing I am happy about is 2 Varshaless episodesBig smile Why am I not ecstatic then? Akshara maate ruined it for me, I don't think I can stand this character anymore. She continues to be less than honest with her husband, constantly trying to impress people who don't care a hootSleepy This includes Baisa and her G3 Ma. Did G3 support her even after knowing today that the Dr has advised her against conceiving? Wajah chahe jo bhi ho, do you want your daughter to conceive when she is not healthy enough? Well, the answer to that is simple bahu can never be a daughter. Time for Akshara to realize that & stop pushing Naitik to see the world her way.

Akshara's character needs to be revived. Normal humans cannot relate to this character. The dialogue/script/concept writer needs to take an indefinite leave of absence. Seriously, this is becoming monotonousSleepy What was the purpose of Naitik's call to Akshara? Was there anything to it? It's almost like an old couple discussing the weatherAngry

Akshara trying to cover up a silly kitchen faux pas? If you sacrifice to save someone from something serious it's understandable. Lekin jeera jalane se bachana? G3 Baisa se daant kaathi, tho kya hua? Was it life threatening? Jab dekho sucking up to G3.....I can go on & on but will rest my case for my own sanity.....

i can't tolerate bhanisa and akshara maate anymore but somewhere i'm liking this track coz i was waiting for this phase of yr frm a long time..when naitik will support akshara against his family...of course, maate will keep blowing her trumpet of "woh humare bade hai" but naitik turning into a rebel is something to watch out for...now this is one thing that maate cannot do to please her MA.. in this anameic condition, she cannot conceive until and unless naitik agrees..that's why she's maha upset these days....not so long back, varsha repeated the same mistake..giving up her studies to become a MA when Rajshri's hormones went for a toss, much against shaurya's wish..i'm enjoying varshaless episodes but varsha should have taken jimmy with her Dead GAWD ! mere ghar par bhi kutte ki problem aur YR mein bhi Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
if a husband supports his wife, he's not a good son..if a husband does not support his wife, he's not a good husband..if a wife supports her in laws,  n not her husband, she's foolish..if a wife supports her husband and not her in laws, she's not a good bahu...better to take ur husband to ur kanne and enjoy 

Edited by _charu_ - 12 January 2011 at 10:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08-Nasreen-_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

I m wondering k why isnt Aksh enjoyng Naitik's attention.....he is caring 4 her so much.....evn on the phone he is talking wid her.....n she is saying k i dont hv any work to do......wht is this yaar......u gt sm time nw....so plz enjoy.....tk rest u need it

Loving Naitik these days yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

if a husband supports his wife, he's not a good son..if a husband does not support his wife, he's not a good husband..if a wife supports her in laws,  n not her husband, she's foolish..if a wife supports her husband and not her in laws, she's not a good bahu...better to take ur husband to ur kanne and enjoy 

haan wahi..duniya jaaye bhaand mein..n bahu should be at he husband's kanne, then Bahu be khush, n Munna be n Bhainsa bhe khush...saath rehevenge, SMP karvenge toh ghar mein pota poti ki kilkaari gunjengi na.......Big smile LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16_Divya_

Go to top