Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 9)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hiya crazies''''..Hug

So how was ur day??????????Hug

Let me make a special mention here for IXU------------- aash luved ur take on the SR'''.dreammmyyyyyy''''''and aash still waiting for DEW to fulfill her promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hug

hello my fellow crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

day couldnt have been better...

thanx darling... Embarrassed

u welcome sis..what happened today??? why u upset??HugHugHugHug

Before todays take special mention---

Akdu Singh Khurrana''.we all loveeeeeeeeeeeee u'.Heartno doubts about u''''..we love ur attitude and the fact that ur neck is always high up'''(rem even geet noticed!!!)'.we love ur stiff-necked avtar''''BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY CANT U HUG OUR GEET NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!Angry We don't like the u-looking-somewhere-high-up while hug!!!!!!!!!Angry I hope u are not by any chance line maroing on some lightman/cameraman who is high up!!!!!!!!LOL

but atleast we do get the hugs nah... unlike other stuff we dont get but want so badly LOLLOL

.ha yaar.......something is better than nothing na!!!!!!!!!!!
but humko abhi variety chahiye!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry
        KHURRANA CONSTRUCTIONS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

o   Waha ke employees kaam chod ke sab kuch kar rahe hai'.decoration,investigation,jasoosi,party,masti''AngryAngryAngry

o   Did u see the chindi ring annie gave arjun??? Lagta hai usko pata chal gaya hai ke bhai already sab kuch dooba chukka hai!!!!!LOL

ANNIEs hairstyle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whats with the  middle parting'''????????????? Eeeeeeeepppsssssssss'.(aash shudders)Dead

what do we like about Annie... i seriously cant think of anything that i like about her...

as for KC going bankrupt... hona hi tha nah... cox cupid's arrow has stuck our great business tycoon Wink  ever since then all he can think about is his lady love... business koh maaro goli... KC will go bankrupt, Maan & Geet will survive on their love alone Wink.hehe............i dont mind them surviving on their love.provided we get to see their survival techniques................WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

TODAYS EPISODE-------------

Wow guys lovedddddddddddd it''''''hamara ANGRY YOUNG MAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! And is he back with a bang!!!!!!!!!! His burning eyes'his scary attitude'...his killing looks''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

Was he hot or was he hot?????? Aash still hyperventilating''Day Dreaming

not only u... me too cant get my breath back yet... need extra oxygen tonight.... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming dil karta hai bus Maan koh dekhtehi rehejaun

.hmmmmmmmmm...bas aur kuch hum karte hai kya???????/

The way he blasted ARJUN''''..was OMG!!! We all saw his madness today where geets safety is concerned'he will leave no stone unturned to find brijji''rest assuread''Day Dreaming

seeing his love for her... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming we always knew that it was there... that it was her safety first... but to see it first hand was something else...

Arjun was seriously shocked to hear about Bro killing Sis'so we are starting to see a change in arjuns attitude.but arjun admitted his mistake n not crime''''.he faced MSK without flinching'shows his characacteral integrity'.he will not shy away from facing reality''..Big smileBig smileBig smile

loved Arjun tonight... showed that hes got guts... the way he dealt the whole Annie situation showed he cared about her a lot... i think CV's have made Arjun all positive...things are being revealed to him...

.too late.they wasted arjuns charactre.lets seeif they redeem him!!!!!!!

Then geet came in her HP mood''''..and instant change of expression for his darling''''..Day Dreaming

that was a million dollar scene... the way his whole attitude changed when Geet came Day Dreaming

dimaag lagaya aur surprise bola.lekin abh MSK phas gaya.geet chodegi nahi surprise ke bina'.what will u d now????Wink
 Ask AASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssss of ideas''Wink

Tu bhi khush aur sare crazies bhi khush!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

crazies can give u loads of ideas... i wonder what he will do for a surprise... pls cv's do show that surprise.... ha yaar..........surprise to abh banta hai boss!!!!!!!!!111 wo bhi humare type ka...........WinkWinkWink i hope cooking was not the surprise!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCry

MSKs warning here that his geet shud remain ignorant.he does want to see even a whiff of anxiety on her beautiful face'.he wants her to enjoy each moment n all her dreams to come true'..Big smile

He will not spare the world for harming even an iota of geets khushi''!!!!!!!!!

This scene was out n out a GC scene.he just excels at this image.loved to see him back!!!Clap

well said Aash... GC once again proved that hes a great actor...  from the time he came home... till he left with adi & romeo, was great....thank u......

NIGHT SCENE====

Maan cant over the images of geet in danger in his head'..he needs to see his mishit for himself to assure himself that his heart is ok'''.his promises to geet'..as usual were hesrt jerking'.making all crazies weep for an MSK clone right???

MSK clone kyu... i want MSK himself Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.not possible dearie.geet will burn u alive!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL woh kuch bhi kr sakti hai!!

About the hug'''''''''even though me crying'me loved it'''.

We can see that maan will move heaven n earth for  his geet'''nothing will toach her so long as he is there'''''

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming so much caring and love Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MORNING SCENE====

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'''''.mommy deciding that beta will take daddys side aur agar daddy jaisa ho to???????????? Are geet sari ladkiya uske peeche hogi'tumko time hi nahi milega ''..so she wants baby girl''to take her side''''.

Geet don't u kno??? Girls are daddys pets!!!!!!1 waise bhi mere bechare maan ko koi to chahiye.tum teen deviya usko hamesha akele chod deto ho!!!!!!!!!!!

And now a novel piece of scientific invention-----------THE SIKKA MACHINE-TO TELL U THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lekin CVs ne bataya nahi humko''

i actually laughed when Geet took the coin...

girls, remember when u all get pregnant, u dont need to go to doctor if u want to know the sex of the baby... just flip a coin...head - boy, tails - girl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

.sare gynaecs ki dukaaan band!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maan as usual comes to ghooro his mishit''.catches her'.n geet puts ulta on him only.maan maine bola than a.ladki nahi chod newali.surprise to dena hi padhega'''.AASH READY WITH HER LONG LIST OF TO-DO THINGS FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska!!!!!!!!!!!!1.ixu ka PM padhwao kya?????????????"

aashu, we need to give tips to them...on how to behave when they are on a bed Embarrassed

.we will give written pt to pt instructions for geet to follow!!!!!!!!

Then finally maan trying to maro chance.but geet not in mood!!!!!!!!!!!!1 he was trying to come near and me thinking :come on yaar distance thoda miscalculate kar le'.bas thoda aura age''''."

for a moment as he was leaning towards her, i thought that he was going to fall on her Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.me tooooo..hehe....

Maan again maroing chance!!!!!!!!!!!111 IS AASH DREAMING WITH EYES OPEN???????????

what to do, since dreams are all we have? have to do everything in our imaginations.kya kare.ye log kuch karte hi nahi hai!!!!!!1

Nope mundi went away''''so no dream.kyuke mere dreams me aisa nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya hota hai ye to aap log jaante hi ho!!!!!!!!!!

in my dreams, Maan will never leave Geet alone, and they both never leave the bedroom Wink

.tere dreams ke bare me hum sab ko pata hai!!!!11 evil evil.............
waise mine r similar!!!!!!!LOLLOL

DADDYS BABY TALK====

So cute''''.wud have loved it if he wud have kissed her tummy'.never mind next time'..

the best scene of today

.agreed!!!!!

THE RETURN OF NT====

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait for a twist.she alwaz manages to rock''..

MSk 'Nt faceoff'''''.me loves them'''.kill me but I do!!!!!!!!!

i do too.. i actually went "yay" when i saw NT... its so good to see her..

MARJANIE======

KILL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets kill each other LOL

noooooooo lets kill them *gone to get gun*

.jaldi la.....mai bhi aaongi unko tapkane!!!1

tomorrows precap Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

off topic

god i love indian wedding and all the rasams... always said to my best friend that i would at least have mehendi ka rasam when i get married EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.do that.haldi is also fun yaar......we love playing haldi........
come to india sometime......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hiya crazies''''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hi dil ka doctorLOL

So how was ur day??????????HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Amazing urs?

Let me make a special mention here for IXU------------- aash luved ur take on the SR'''.dreammmyyyyyy''''''and aash still waiting for DEW to fulfill her promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

tu bhi naa aashWinkEmbarrassed................btw i haven't read it and don't want to also.........MAANEET ne muje pehli se hi itni besharam bana diya hai ab aur nahiWink

Before todays take special mention---

Akdu Singh Khurrana''.we all loveeeeeeeeeeeee u'.Heartno doubts about u''''..we love ur attitude and the fact that ur neck is always high up'''(rem even geet noticed!!!)'.we love ur stiff-necked avtar''''BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY CANT U HUG OUR GEET NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry We don't like the u-looking-somewhere-high-up while hug!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry I hope u are not by any chance line maroing on some lightman/cameraman who is high up!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

haha kya pata MSK still in hangover so might be thinking them as his GeetLOLROFL

KHURRANA CONSTRUCTIONS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

o   Waha ke employees kaam chod ke sab kuch kar rahe hai'.decoration,investigation,jasoosi,party,masti''AngryAngryAngry

aash shayad MSK ke saath reheke woh bhi multi-talented ban gaye hai yaar.....akhir MSK ka jaadu unn pe bhi chad gaya haiLOL

o   Did u see the chindi ring annie gave arjun??? Lagta hai usko pata chal gaya hai ke bhai already sab kuch dooba chukka hai!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

ANNIEs hairstyle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whats with the  middle parting'''????????????? Eeeeeeeepppsssssssss'.(aash shudders)DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

did not pay too much attention to her so can't commentLOL

TODAYS EPISODE-------------

Wow guys lovedddddddddddd it''''''hamara ANGRY YOUNG MAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! And is he back with a bang!!!!!!!!!! His burning eyes'his scary attitude'...his killing looks''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Was he hot or was he hot?????? Aash still hyperventilating''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The way he blasted ARJUN''''..was OMG!!! We all saw his madness today where geets safety is concerned'he will leave no stone unturned to find brijji''rest assuread''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Dusht Dhanav back in action this time full-on for his MIshtiDay Dreaming

Arjun was seriously shocked to hear about Bro killing Sis'so we are starting to see a change in arjuns attitude.but arjun admitted his mistake n not crime''''.he faced MSK without flinching'shows his characacteral integrity'.he will not shy away from facing reality''..Big smileBig smileBig smile

yea i agree........even i'm feeling he might not be that bad as we all used to think

Then geet came in her HP mood''''..and instant change of expression for his darling''''..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

dimaag lagaya aur surprise bola.lekin abh MSK phas gaya.geet chodegi nahi surprise ke bina'.what will u d now????WinkWinkWinkWink
 Ask AASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssss of ideas''WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

haha aash ur ideas sunke Maan ko ambulance ki zaroorat pad sakti haiWink

Tu bhi khush aur sare crazies bhi khush!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MSKs warning here that his geet shud remain ignorant.he does want to see even a whiff of anxiety on her beautiful face'.he wants her to enjoy each moment n all her dreams to come true'..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

He will not spare the world for harming even an iota of geets khushi''!!!!!!!!!

This scene was out n out a GC scene.he just excels at this image.loved to see him back!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Totally he rocked!!!ClapClapClap

NIGHT SCENE====

Maan cant over the images of geet in danger in his head'..he needs to see his mishit for himself to assure himself that his heart is ok'''.his promises to geet'..as usual were hesrt jerking'.making all crazies weep for an MSK clone right???Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

About the hug'''''''''even though me crying'me loved it'''.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

We can see that maan will move heaven n earth for  his geet'''nothing will toach her so long as he is there'''''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i know yaar that scene was so touchy......made me cryCry and smile at the same timeSmileDay Dreaming

MORNING SCENE====

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'''''.mommy deciding that beta will take daddys side aur agar daddy jaisa ho to???????????? Are geet sari ladkiya uske peeche hogi'tumko time hi nahi milega ''..LOLLOLLOLLOL

so she wants baby girl''to take her side''''.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Geet don't u kno??? Girls are daddys pets!!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongue
 waise bhi mere bechare maan ko koi to chahiye.tum teen deviya usko hamesha akele chod deto ho!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

i know ab pyaari beti hi papa ko mama se bachayegiLOL

And now a novel piece of scientific invention-----------THE SIKKA MACHINE-TO TELL U THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLekin CVs ne bataya nahi humko''

gud oneThumbs Up 

Maan as usual comes to ghooro his mishit''.catches her'.n geet puts ulta on him only.maan maine bola than a.ladki nahi chod newali.surprise to dena hi padhega'''.AASH READY WITH HER LONG LIST OF TO-DO THINGS FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska!!!!!!!!!!!!1.ixu ka PM padhwao kya?????????????"WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Then finally maan trying to maro chance.but geet not in mood!!!!!!!!!!!!1 he was trying to come near and me thinking :come on yaar distance thoda miscalculate kar le'.bas thoda aura age''''."

Maan again maroing chance!!!!!!!!!!!111 IS AASH DREAMING WITH EYES OPEN???????????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Nope mundi went away''''so no dream.kyuke mere dreams me aisa nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya hota hai ye to aap log jaante hi ho!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

aash tera kya hoga............jab kudi in mood munda kuch nahi karta aur aaj munda in mood kudi  not interestedROFLROFL

DADDYS BABY TALK====

So cute''''.wud have loved it if he wud have kissed her tummy'.never mind next time'..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i know it was soooooooooooooooo cuteDay Dreaming

THE RETURN OF NT====

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait for a twist.she alwaz manages to rock''..

MSk 'Nt faceoff'''''.me loves them'''.kill me but I do!!!!!!!!!Smile

one more psycho in MAANEET's life.........MAANEET ko in saare psychoes se bachaoLOL

MARJANIE======

KILL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not kill me say kill themLOL 

Loved ur updateHeartHug...............my replies in red.............u know in my update i haven't focussed too much on 'evil sisters'  usual 'stuff'....u know what right?!Wink but tune toh majority of the post usi ko dedicate kiya hai..............tum kamaal hoWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

new fb pic

OMG Maan's expression ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Manishaaaaaaaaaa get ur hands off him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

new fb pic

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!1

what the hell is manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa imagining he is toaching!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

new fb pic

look at manisha....LOLLOLLOL

sptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
guys me dead laughing at this .... get ready manisha ji ur going to be dead with Maan's killer look...

Maan is so cute with aldi on his face

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

new fb pic

Ahhhh! God look at MaanEmbarrassedLOL

sptrnodewdropred