Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 7)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=aarthirajendran]loved today's epi soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh not back from Maaneet land yet...none of us yaar.....dead........no hopes of revival......

as always ....Winkrite

awe how cute Maan is today .... best in anger self best dad in the whole world........bestestttttttttttt...khushi can proudly say "MY DADDY STRONGEST!!"...

baby being proud of handsome daddy...

Maan's dress changed again how is tat possible........are yaar usne coat wapas pehan liya..........humare liye nikala tha.....WinkWinkWink

tats soooo sweet of himWinkSmile

Ok now to the episode...

Maan asking the security to search for the new cook aka sardarji aka Brij...for kanyadan oops sorry for final rituals...wondering how did he escape... nd ma dbt how did Brij find out tat MK has identified him...Question....he is Mr INDIA na..........he listens to everything.i think wo maan ke cameras ka istemaal kar raha hai! maan to geet ko ghoorne me too busy hai!!!
 how come Brij's mind working in unwanted times

Annie asking y wud Geet's own bro try to kill her... was it me r it is just tat Maan was thinking of whtr to tell the matter before Arjun... and Annie letting slip tat she and arjun was the one who chose Brij... and Now Maan's attention twds Arjun and blaming him (hima di this time SBS got it rite...)warning him again to his angry self...Geet cmg and somehow escapes Arjun from being killed by Maan...

....no re.maan was just too worried about brij for ne explanations...

Maan giving excuses in the form of surprise.... if she comes to the surprise is Brij back ... poor Maan me wondering wat will be his condition from Geet's reaction...

....aarti i have loads of ideas for maans surprise.koi mujhse pooche to sahi!!!!!!Wink
do share it dear...

Adi and Romeo reporting to Maan... as said by Maan has alerted KC people and finds Arjun innocent of Brij being in KM and NT is abroad...

If the info was correct by now Maan sud have known tat NT is back to Delhi.... rite the authorites shud have informed them...

....some mystery here.cant be such an obvious blooper.wait n watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

okies oly CV's knw abt it...

r u guys feeling the same r is it just me tat Arjun was surprised tat Maan actually told him tat he is innocent of the briji happening...and Arjun wondering is this the Maan actually NT portrayed of destrying her life ...is he changing... me is expecting tat...

....yup......arjun realisisng that the khurranas are not as NT portrayed....he did not expect maan to admit his innocence....

hmmm....

Awwe another cutie is playing 

Geet wondering wat baby she'll have and first goes for a boy( Oyee Geet we all in GF are expecting a cute little angle girl....)

she goes for a toss after few confused self talk... of boy being like father aka Maan...

goes for a girl then...

Maan cming and closing on her asking wat was she thinking abt ...Maan guess playing... finally says that was she thinking abt wat baby she'll be having and Geet all smiles... loved it...

Maan teasing her ... finally he settle on a girl say it sud be like his Misthi...

and papa talking to Baby was very cute....

....best scene............

AA scenes sorry not going in details... just im feeling that Arjun is changing....
....hmmmmm.........
NT is back as if she was one less...

Now im wondering y she came back...and how

one thing for sure NT - - Brij faceoff is round the corner and brij nowing tat Arjun is Nt's bro and Annie's love will defo blackmail him... but this time i gues he'll tell Maan wat he was going thro... r Maan will find out that Arjun is being blackmailed and will increase security with Geet........didnt understand what u mean?????
i meant maan mite realise tat Arjun is being used by either NT r Brij... as said by teh article brij mite blackmail him... arjun will have to agree... but his soemwhere soft heart doesn't allow him to go against oursweet Maaneet as already he has startted realiseing abt khurana's... mite somehow pass a msg to Maan abt him being blackmailed yet acting to be in evil side(i.e Brij's side) this is only ma POV

Precap is soooooooo dreamyDay Dreaming
....dreammmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by neeraj268

hey to all fellow crazies

geet mein villians n vamps ki baarish
will write later... ............

yaar tired of vamps n villians..........one enters n other goes.......koi na koi chahiye....hum ko maarne walaBig smileBig smileBig smile

@ dew

loved bhayanak surprise..............

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

yaha bas vamps villians bhai aur beheno ki baarish hi nahi.floods aate hai...............

aur kiss n hugs ke mamle me.............aise behave karte hai jaise koi inse 2 kilo pyaaz maang raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aash tu neeraj ko samata kyun bula rahin hain ...????

aashu dear.. come back to earth... will go to Maneet paradise later LOLLOLLOLLOL
what has MSK done to aashu??? she has completely lost it LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
calling every other person a wrong name....

she totally lost it today ....LOLLOLLOLpost main bhi 3 - 3 times likha ek hi baath ko ....LOLLOLLOL
we need to pull her down & probably give her dadima's khada ... as maannnuu dear is in the kitchen he can arrange for the khada ... hope after drinking it she bocomes normal ... ya maannuu dear ne diya bol ke wapas ... aur upar na chali jaye ...

on a serious note :-

aash - are u tired Smile

maine maan se kya maanga ayr tu kya de rahi hai yaar.........like maan said in SBS that day...."chota hi sochogi!!!!!!!!!"LOLLOLLOL

i think i am going crazy yaar...........
pehle to naam crazy tha............ab harkatein bhi ho gayi........!!!!!!!!!!!

maan ki tarah merepe bhi mere naam ka asar ho raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@Aash & Hima - thank you girls for the comments....

@Aash,Hima, Aarthi & Spandhan - Fantastic Updates ....loved reading your thoughts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@dew----------

seriously.me not getting enough sleep.coz i'm ol full time after work.........!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@ aash nice analysis . Todays episode was good . Specially Maaneet's scene . and Maan's care for Geet . Lekin NT ko dekhke mear mood off ho gaya .

"They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska" Sahi bola yaar  Agar kuch vi nahi ata to they should take suggestion  from crazians

ixxusptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

arti Happy Pongal dear ....
thank u very much di... wish u the same

ixxusptrnodewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

arti ... nice analysis & yes whn i saw tht scene ... i was remembering u telling me abt SBS news ... & yes arjun was def surprised whn he saw maan in action ... telling him everything even before he could open his mouth ...

thanks di...arjun totally was in new form today

ixxusptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies....

what an episode..... maaneet scenwss were the best

maan sahab aapki aadaye par hum mar gaye!!!

maan geet jhagda was the best one!!!!!!!

the way maan fought was so cute.. he lookd childsih!!!!!

HIA DEEPS

lovely epi na.........

hum to kab ke mar chuke hai...........aap ki adao ne humari jaan to le hi li hai.bas ek dil hai jo aapke naam se dhadakta hai............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
chaho to woh bhi aapko de de...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

loveddddddd the ghagda..................and esp the "ek baar shaadi ho jane do.............."WinkWinkWink
ha ha aha...

aash.. u were saying maan looks up when he hugs her.. i had the same complaint!!!

i think geet ki sir maan ki gardan par atak jathi hai!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

bechare ko sir straight nahi rakh pathe.. aur tum poor maan ko kose rahi ho!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top