Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 5)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

hey to all fellow crazies

geet mein villians n vamps ki baarish
will write later... ............

yaar tired of vamps n villians..........one enters n other goes.......koi na koi chahiye....hum ko maarne walaBig smileBig smileBig smile

@ dew

loved bhayanak surprise..............

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

yaha bas vamps villians bhai aur beheno ki baarish hi nahi.floods aate hai...............

aur kiss n hugs ke mamle me.............aise behave karte hai jaise koi inse 2 kilo pyaaz maang raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i liked todays episode, and your analysis is just great, all in all am happy to see angry msk back, he is nice, and hai he has become bold with his moves towards geet

and the best part was the return of NT and the Mahi theme music, i really missed it

thanks kirti......................

what mahi theme music u talking about?????????

we want bold..bold ...bold!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ix2u][QUOTE=dewdropred]

just like a rat runsaway while the ship is sinking .... brij bhi apni jaan kae liye baag gaya ... agar ithna hi himmat wala hain ... samne sae vaar karna chahtha hain ... tho ... ghar se bhagna kyun ... usi waqt ghar main reh ke hamla kartha .... & then would have seen what maan would have done to him .... uski haddi pasli sab ek kar de tha ... Clap

question: how did Brij find out that Maan knows about him?
i mean security was looking all over for him, and he escaped that too after knowing Maan knows about him??? how did that happen??

ixx i learnt my lesson LOL... in geet don't question these type of things LOLsometimes LOL...I know ur question is very very logical ... Smilebut i guess we should .... stop trying to find out answers to all the unanswered questions that are piling up  ....LOL

maan suspecting arjun as per the articles is expected ..... but did not last long ....poor geet was thinking tht she was getting another sweet surprise from him ....(geet that's not a sweet surprise ... but a bhayanak surprise...)Cry

before giving her the bayanak surprise im sure Maan will give her a sweet one

hope geet gets her surprise .. i hope it's not mushroom omelette as i saw him cooking some thing ...LOLLOLLOL
on a serious note :-

i think maan will cook something for geet ... par agar yeh cook kartha rahega tho shadi kab karega ... ad tho bahut de rahen hain ki shadi kal hain kal hain ...

god knwos ... phata phata phere karwayengae ka ...

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

yaar tired of vamps n villians..........one enters n other goes.......koi na koi chahiye....hum ko maarne walaBig smileBig smileBig smile

@ dew

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

yaha bas vamps villians bhai aur beheno ki baarish hi nahi.floods aate hai...............

aur kiss n hugs ke mamle me.............aise behave karte hai jaise koi inse 2 kilo pyaaz maang raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aash tu neeraj ko samata kyun bula rahin hain ...????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

@ dew

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
wow aash..well said..

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
this time hopefully he made some Indian dish for Geet...
Geet has henna on her hands so Maan cooks and feeds her Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sumona28RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@ dew

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

aash tu neeraj ko samata kyun bula rahin hain ...????

aashu dear.. come back to earth... will go to Maneet paradise later LOLLOLLOLLOL
what has MSK done to aashu??? she has completely lost it LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
calling every other person a wrong name....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aarthirajendran]loved today's epi soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh not back from Maaneet land yet...none of us yaar.....dead........no hopes of revival......

awe how cute Maan is today .... bet in anger self best dad in the whole world........bestestttttttttttt...khushi can proudly say "MY DADDY STRONGEST!!"

Maan's dress changed again how is tat possible........are yaar usne coat wapas pehan liya..........humare liye nikala tha.....WinkWinkWink

Ok now to the episode...

Maan asking the security to search for the new cook aka sardarji aka Brij...for kanyadan oops sorry for final rituals...wondering how did he escape... nd ma dbt how did Brij find out tat MK has identified him...QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion....he is Mr INDIA na..........he listens to everything.i think wo maan ke cameras ka istemaal kar raha hai! maan to geet ko ghoorne me too busy hai!!!

Annie asking y wud Geet's own bro try to kill her... was it me r it is just tat Maan was thinking of whtr to tell the matter before Arjun... and Annie letting slip tat she and arjun was the one who chose Brij... and Now Maan's attention twds Arjun and blaming him (hima di this time SBS got it rite...)warning him again to his angry self...Geet cmg and somehow escapes Arjun from being killed by Maan...

....no re.maan was just too worried about brij for ne explanations...

Maan giving excuses in the form of surprise.... if she comes to the surprise is Brij back ... poor Maan me wondering wat will be his condition from Geet's reaction...

....aarti i have loads of ideas for maans surprise.koi mujhse pooche to sahi!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Adi and Romeo reporting to Maan... as said by Maan has alerted KC people and finds Arjun innocent of Brij being in KM and NT is abroad...

If the info was correct by now Maan sud have known tat NT is back to Delhi.... rite the authorites shud have informed them...

....some mystery here.cant be such an obvious blooper.wait n watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u guys feeling the same r is it just me tat Arjun was surprised tat Maan actually told him tat he is innocent of the briji happening...and Arjun wondering is this the Maan actually NT portrayed of destrying her life ...is he changing... me is expecting tat...

....yup......arjun realisisng that the khurranas are not as NT portrayed....he did not expect maan to admit his innocence....

Awwe another cutie is playing 

Geet wondering wat baby she'll have and first goes for a boy( Oyee Geet we all in GF are expecting a cute little angle girl....)

she goes for a toss after few confused self talk... of boy being like father aka Maan...

goes for a girl then...

Maan cming and closing on her asking wat was she thinking abt ...Maan guess playing... finally says that was she thinking abt wat baby she'll be having and Geet all smiles... loved it...

Maan teasing her ... finally he settle on a girl say it sud be like his Misthi...

and papa talking to Baby was very cute....

....best scene............

AA scenes sorry not going in details... just im feeling that Arjun is changing....
....hmmmmm.........
NT is back as if she was one less...

Now im wondering y she came back...and how

one thing for sure NT - - Brij faceoff is round the corner and brij nowing tat Arjun is Nt's bro and Annie's love will defo blackmail him... but this time i gues he'll tell Maan wat he was going thro... r Maan will find out that Arjun is being blackmailed and will increase security with Geet........didnt understand what u mean?????

Precap is soooooooo dreamyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
....dreammmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy]

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top