Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 4)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
me edited ma post in first page...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash ... whom are u refering to as nupur over here ,,... got a doubt

annie............oh sorry i meant NIKUNJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ConfusedConfusedConfused

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

me neither........ 

aash i don't think so any one of us would like to come out of it ...

loved todays episode .... but .... marjanie together sucks .... 

just like a rat runsaway while the ship is sinking .... brij bhi apni jaan kae liye baag gaya ... agar ithna hi himmat wala hain ... samne sae vaar karna chahtha hain ... tho ... ghar se bhagna kyun ... usi waqt ghar main reh ke hamla kartha .... & then would have seen what maan would have done to him .... uski haddi pasli sab ek kar de tha ... Clap

...me so wanna see maan beating brij to pulp...........!!!!!!!
me 2 waiting ...

his concern was so cute & how he did not want geet to know what was happening around her ... & how he warned every one about disclosing the secret (maannuu dear ko bhi code lang use karna aatha hain...)

...aisa koi kaam hai jo maan singh khurrana nahi kar sakta!!!!!!!!!
he is master of all trades ....

maan suspecting arjun as per the articles is expected ..... but did not last long ....poor geet was thinking tht she was getting another sweet surprise from him ....(geet that's not a sweet surprise ... but a bhayanak surprise...)Cry

...me got lotssssssssss of ideas for geet....WinkWinkWinkWink
i know ... u can open a suggesstion center ...or idea center ...Wink

& loved how maan found out the truth about brij even before arjun can tell him the story ... arjun was scared that maan will again suspect him ... but he was wrong ... maan spoke to him slight softly ...

...sheila ne pata nahi kya kiya hai....dimaag iska chalne laga hai....

nahin yaar .... agar sheila nahin bhi karthi na tho bhi baba maan singh khurana ka dimaag chaltha hain .... so no credit for sheila ... only for maannuu dear ....

oh geet was thinking about the gender of the baby ...geet thinking if she has a boy ... dad & son will team up against her LOL
(hope she has a girl ....like maan said ... a girl just like her...)Smileluved how she said she wants the baby to have all maannuu dear's qualities ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

maan's very eager....to get to the post of hubby dear ... LOLloved the way how he was chance maarring at his would be wifey dear ...

...that was like hilarious................shaadi ke baaddddddddd.............we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know evry 1 has plans for that ...

luved the way how he said bye to the baby ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

oMG NT's back with a bang Tongue... now even if arjun may not want to harm the khurana's she will definitely ... force arjun to harm them ....

& NT will def use annie ... new track ... geet bhabhi - nanad ke beech prob... Confused

reg- if NT has a hand in brij's bail ... still not sure .... but can b a possibility ....
...me thinks so too........... 

i am tired today ... so not much from my side .....

P.S. 

but only 1 thing i did not like the new BD whom they are using since monday ... what happnd to the old BD of maan ...LOLLOLLOLLOL I am mising himCryWinkWinkWinkWinkWink 
the new BD ... we can easily say tht he is a BD from back ... the old BD was better we could not make out whether it was BD or GC ....LOLLOLLOL am i right girls ...

...u right dew...he so sucks.in one shot we can say.its a Bd..

he so does ... the old one was way better ....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

of all the things, kill me first before yourself for the marjani scene, i just forwarded it, feel sorry for people who have to see it live

I THINK ixuS IDEA IS BETTER .WE ALL WILL KILL THEM.WIAT.IXU HAS GONE TO GET THE GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@aash ... whom are u refering to as nupur over here ,,... got a doubt

annie............oh sorry i meant NIKUNJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ConfusedConfusedConfused

u did tht before too ... i got confused tht day also ...LOLthinking yeh naya character kaun hain LOL

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

just like a rat runsaway while the ship is sinking .... brij bhi apni jaan kae liye baag gaya ... agar ithna hi himmat wala hain ... samne sae vaar karna chahtha hain ... tho ... ghar se bhagna kyun ... usi waqt ghar main reh ke hamla kartha .... & then would have seen what maan would have done to him .... uski haddi pasli sab ek kar de tha ... Clap

question: how did Brij find out that Maan knows about him?
i mean security was looking all over for him, and he escaped that too after knowing Maan knows about him??? how did that happen??

maan suspecting arjun as per the articles is expected ..... but did not last long ....poor geet was thinking tht she was getting another sweet surprise from him ....(geet that's not a sweet surprise ... but a bhayanak surprise...)Cry

before giving her the bayanak surprise im sure Maan will give her a sweet one

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

hey crazies....

what an episode..... maaneet scenwss were the best

maan sahab aapki aadaye par hum mar gaye!!!

maan geet jhagda was the best one!!!!!!!

the way maan fought was so cute.. he lookd childsih!!!!!

HIA DEEPS

lovely epi na.........

hum to kab ke mar chuke hai...........aap ki adao ne humari jaan to le hi li hai.bas ek dil hai jo aapke naam se dhadakta hai............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
chaho to woh bhi aapko de de...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

loveddddddd the ghagda..................and esp the "ek baar shaadi ho jane do.............."WinkWinkWink

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@aash ... nice analysis ... but looks like u copy pasted again & again ... so same thing was coming again & again ...

maan kissing geet's tummy ...I luv it  .... but ... i doubt ... may B in FF's we can get that ... by the way Y did u not read my 2 posts which i pmed u today morning ....

hey thanks dew..............
i was thinking maine itna kaise likh diya!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe;;

i had patients...........i read them.didnt get a chance to reply..........

i was gonna tell u about SKJ...........
u kno i watched with my mom..........
and now my mom is singing that song continously since yest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

aash tera himmat bahut bad gayi hain ... maa ke saath SKJ dekha ... aur maa ko bhi pasand aay & singing too ... MSK ka jaadu ... mommy pe bhi chad gaya hain ...Smile Maan hain hi aisa ...

age group does not matter ... i was dreading & hoping that my parents don't listen ... only mom was there at tht time ... i hope she slept ... or may b she did not mind tht song ... bocz she did not comment abt it later on....

Go to top