Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 3)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
of all the things, kill me first before yourself for the marjani scene, i just forwarded it, feel sorry for people who have to see it live

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@nandu--------
i alwaz love ur takes for the impartial view pt u bring out .n the way you analyse arjun.me being a maan crazy girl tend to overlook other parts.but love the way you bring out arjuns POV.........thanks babes for the beautiful picture sories u make evryday.........SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

[QUOTE=nanditasingh]
Hi Guys..
hi nandu

So the stage for the BIG PLAY has been set all actors assembled (only Dev & Meera to report)

& the Drama begins......

Tragedy King &  Queen - Annie & Arjun

I wonder now ...are these two to stay or are just here for marriage track alone... i wont mind their stay nor miss them if they are gone ...but still the speed of their romance has me confused hence the query
nsince the entry of arjun..nothing has gone as predicted by artcles.he is just been traeted by a love sick puppy.no dhamaka as promised.so me too doubtful about their continuation.also the negative feed back from fans cud be the clinicng pt...
i wud have luved it if they wud have shown a cunning arjun slowly turning white.....but i dont kno which train Cvs wanna catch.

Someone who has lived her all life loved & protected by a brother like Maan, Annie is all shocked to learn that a other 'type' of brother too exists who is after his own sister's life . So is Arjun , who is a protective sibling himself ....
nicely put............they cantt grasp this ugly bro-sis reality they themselves being such close siblings....

Arjun as i've always seen though here for revenge but looks up to Maan with respect & knowing him personally all this while has come to understand Maan & so when accused by Maan of something that he is really not aware of, he looks down, tries to explain but when a lion roars none speak....When angry Maan speaks all only listen & Arjun guilt ridden for having played with Annie's feelings & indirectly being responsible for Geet's recent suffering ...takes all Maan's anger quietly.
noing that its his mistake...and a near fatal one et that makes arjun listen to maans accusations....taking the blame like a man...
i cud like this guy...if not fot that pathetic nupur!!!
Having understood the gravity of the situation he breaks Annie's heart & denies his own feelings ....
Annie on the other hand drowns herself in tears ..

Men on Guard - Adi & Romeo

Finally i see my two favorites getting their due screen space, can i plead for Adi-Pinky as couple please ...they are adorable together

Maan trusts Adi & so who better than this nice man who has always been his right hand..to help him make fort out of their mansion to protect his princess .
Romeo too joins force as they all love & respect both Maan & Geet....But NT is back & Romeo who was assigned to notify Maan about her guess failed. Ahh!
me was thinking the same thing.it has to be some mystery.CVs purposely siad about it in todays epi...cant be a blooper...lets wait n watch....

The Devil & the Witch  - Brij & NT

Now thats what i call a 'couple made in hell'

Brij is aware that Maan has come to know about his presence & evil designs , as the the sun dawns & all dark forces seek refuge Brij escapes from KM.. (how did Brij know of his disguise being caught? again me wondering) Though he is hiding & all this while was in disguise yet the psycho talks of 'samnai sai vaar karunga'

NT is back...fabulous ...& she has followed (come with) Arjun to KM & eavesdrop on the new lovers. She eyes Annie as her 'would be' next pawn beside her bro
they both can act yaar.love therir face offs with maaneet.dhamaka happens.......

Men with a Mission  -  Maan & Arjun

Arjun knows Maan has all reasons to accuse him & more so now that he knows the pain he caused Annie he himself takes responsibility & again next day makes an attempt to explain to Maan that 'this' time he sure had no idea but yes he brought Brij to KM & he holds himself guilty for it
Maan ....epitome of truth & justice , he is suspicious about  Arjun for only one reason that he is NT's brother....but he has always given Arjun benefit of doubt ... & this time too Maan does not accuse him & decide for himself that Arjun is responsible ..he digs in deeper & having  cleared the facts he himself puts Arjun's mind to rest by assuring him 'I know its not You' & Arjun breathes in relief
that is like MSK saying sorry!!!!!!!

The Knight & His Princess - MAAN & Maan ki GEET

He wants her to only smile & enjoy the wedding blissfully without any fear or worries ....As always he stands on guard to protect her ... To keep her mind off from the tension that she senses  running through his veins every minute since Geet had hugged him in fear when Brij had tried to make his first attack ...Maan holds her to himself & assures & promises her & himself that he will not let  her go through any pain, nightmare ever again

the promise not just includes Geet but 'their' baby too ...that Papa wont let any harm come on him/her ever.

their thoughts & dreams are now all incomplete without the Baby ..Baby that to Geet should be strong, intelligent  & one with principles ....shadow of Maan
To Maan the Baby should be just the replica of Geet ..cute & loving .....

thread by thread weaving together they have spun a beautiful dream for themselves that now they want to bring as reality into their life ....

Ahh! Baba ji Bless Them
wery well said......boths khushi is in the other....
PICTURE STORY

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnonanditasinghdewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hey crazies....

what an episode..... maaneet scenwss were the best

maan sahab aapki aadaye par hum mar gaye!!!

maan geet jhagda was the best one!!!!!!!

the way maan fought was so cute.. he lookd childsih!!!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 12 January 2011 at 11:00am

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Hi Guys..
hi nanditha ....

So the stage for the BIG PLAY has been set all actors assembled (only Dev & Meera to report)

& the Drama begins......

Tragedy King &  Queen - Annie & Arjun

I wonder now ...are these two to stay or are just here for marriage track alone... i wont mind their stay nor miss them if they are gone ...but still the speed of their romance has me confused hence the query
the speed of their romance is paving way for the next track ...they will not leave soon ... they are here to torture us .... so will torture us till we probably hang ourselves ....I will be double happy if marjanie leaves ......
Someone who has lived her all life loved & protected by a brother like Maan, Annie is all shocked to learn that a other 'type' of brother too exists who is after his own sister's life . So is Arjun , who is a protective sibling himself ....
Arjun as i've always seen though here for revenge but looks up to Maan with respect & knowing him personally all this while has come to understand Maan & so when accused by Maan of something that he is really not aware of, he looks down, tries to explain but when a lion roars none speak....When angry Maan speaks all only listen & Arjun guilt ridden for having played with Annie's feelings & indirectly being responsible for Geet's recent suffering ...takes all Maan's anger quietly.

Having understood the gravity of the situation he breaks Annie's heart & denies his own feelings ....
Annie on the other hand drowns herself in tears ..

well said
Men on Guard - Adi & Romeo

Finally i see my two favorites getting their due screen space, can i plead for Adi-Pinky as couple please ...they are adorable together
i think the next couple in making adi - pinky
&
romeo - tasha
Maan trusts Adi & so who better than this nice man who has always been his right hand..to help him make fort out of their mansion to protect his princess .
Romeo too joins force as they all love & respect both Maan & Geet....But NT is back & Romeo who was assigned to notify Maan about her guess failed. Ahh!

may b he will b informed tomorrow ....can't say u know ....
The Devil & the Witch  - Brij & NT

Now thats what i call a 'couple made in hell'

Brij is aware that Maan has come to know about his presence & evil designs , as the the sun dawns & all dark forces seek refuge Brij escapes from KM.. (how did Brij know of his disguise being caught? again me wondering) Though he is hiding & all this while was in disguise yet the psycho talks of 'samnai sai vaar karunga'

NT is back...fabulous ...& she has followed (come with) Arjun to KM & eavesdrop on the new lovers. She eyes Annie as her 'would be' next pawn beside her bro

Men with a Mission  -  Maan & Arjun

Arjun knows Maan has all reasons to accuse him & more so now that he knows the pain he caused Annie he himself takes responsibility & again next day makes an attempt to explain to Maan that 'this' time he sure had no idea but yes he brought Brij to KM & he holds himself guilty for it
Maan ....epitome of truth & justice , he is suspicious about  Arjun for only one reason that he is NT's brother....but he has always given Arjun benefit of doubt ... & this time too Maan does not accuse him & decide for himself that Arjun is responsible ..he digs in deeper & having  cleared the facts he himself puts Arjun's mind to rest by assuring him 'I know its not You' & Arjun breathes in relief

The Knight & His Princess - MAAN & Maan ki GEET

He wants her to only smile & enjoy the wedding blissfully without any fear or worries ....As always he stands on guard to protect her ... To keep her mind off from the tension that she senses  running through his veins every minute since Geet had hugged him in fear when Brij had tried to make his first attack ...Maan holds her to himself & assures & promises her & himself that he will not let  her go through any pain, nightmare ever again

the promise not just includes Geet but 'their' baby too ...that Papa wont let any harm come on him/her ever.

their thoughts & dreams are now all incomplete without the Baby ..Baby that to Geet should be strong, intelligent  & one with principles ....shadow of Maan
To Maan the Baby should be just the replica of Geet ..cute & loving .....

thread by thread weaving together they have spun a beautiful dream for themselves that now they want to bring as reality into their life ....

Ahh! Baba ji Bless Them

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita
nice post nanditha

ixxudrdee142sptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

of all the things, kill me first before yourself for the marjani scene, i just forwarded it, feel sorry for people who have to see it live

we have to see it live twice ... regular air time & repeat too ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
loved todays episode .... it was great .... me still stuck there in maaneet land ... not going to comeout easily ....

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

me neither........ 

loved todays episode .... but .... marjanie together sucks .... 

just like a rat runsaway while the ship is sinking .... brij bhi apni jaan kae liye baag gaya ... agar ithna hi himmat wala hain ... samne sae vaar karna chahtha hain ... tho ... ghar se bhagna kyun ... usi waqt ghar main reh ke hamla kartha .... & then would have seen what maan would have done to him .... uski haddi pasli sab ek kar de tha ... Clap

...me so wanna see maan beating brij to pulp...........!!!!!!!

his concern was so cute & how he did not want geet to know what was happening around her ... & how he warned every one about disclosing the secret (maannuu dear ko bhi code lang use karna aatha hain...)

...aisa koi kaam hai jo maan singh khurrana nahi kar sakta!!!!!!!!!

maan suspecting arjun as per the articles is expected ..... but did not last long ....poor geet was thinking tht she was getting another sweet surprise from him ....(geet that's not a sweet surprise ... but a bhayanak surprise...)Cry

...me got lotssssssssss of ideas for geet....WinkWinkWinkWink

& loved how maan found out the truth about brij even before arjun can tell him the story ... arjun was scared that maan will again suspect him ... but he was wrong ... maan spoke to him slight softly ...

...sheila ne pata nahi kya kiya hai....dimaag iska chalne laga hai....

oh geet was thinking about the gender of the baby ...geet thinking if she has a boy ... dad & son will team up against her LOL
(hope she has a girl ....like maan said ... a girl just like her...)Smileluved how she said she wants the baby to have all maannuu dear's qualities ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

maan's very eager....to get to the post of hubby dear ... LOLloved the way how he was chance maarring at his would be wifey dear ...

...that was like hilarious................shaadi ke baaddddddddd.............we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luved the way how he said bye to the baby ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

oMG NT's back with a bang Tongue... now even if arjun may not want to harm the khurana's she will definitely ... force arjun to harm them ....

& NT will def use annie ... new track ... geet bhabhi - nanad ke beech prob... Confused

reg- if NT has a hand in brij's bail ... still not sure .... but can b a possibility ....
...me thinks so too........... 

i am tired today ... so not much from my side .....

P.S. 

but only 1 thing i did not like the new BD whom they are using since monday ... what happnd to the old BD of maan ...LOLLOLLOLLOL I am mising himCryWinkWinkWinkWinkWink 
the new BD ... we can easily say tht he is a BD from back ... the old BD was better we could not make out whether it was BD or GC ....LOLLOLLOL am i right girls ...
...u right dew...he so sucks.in one shot we can say.its a Bd

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

@aash ... whom are u refering to as nupur over here ,,... got a doubt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxuLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash ... nice analysis ... but looks like u copy pasted again & again ... so same thing was coming again & again ...

maan kissing geet's tummy ...I luv it  .... but ... i doubt ... may B in FF's we can get that ... by the way Y did u not read my 2 posts which i pmed u today morning ....

hey thanks dew..............
i was thinking maine itna kaise likh diya!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe;;

i had patients...........i read them.didnt get a chance to reply..........

i was gonna tell u about SKJ...........
u kno i watched with my mom..........
and now my mom is singing that song continously since yest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ixxusptrnodewdropred

Go to top