Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 23)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@aash  hehe.......dew i want diff type of medicineeee

goodmorning aash . what do you mean  diff  type of medicine . I can't understand .

arreeeeee yaar mona!!!!!!!!!!!! tu abhi tak hamare saath reh kar nahi samjhi!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWink

iwas more interested in CPR administered by MSKLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

goodmorning aash . what do you mean  diff  type of medicine . I can't understand .

arreeeeee yaar mona!!!!!!!!!!!! tu abhi tak hamare saath reh kar nahi samjhi!!!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWink

oh god u had tht in mindShocked ... i was thinking tht u did not mind the khada ...LOL& would drink tht ... as it was given by msk

ixxudrdee142

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

oh god u had tht in mindShocked ... i was thinking tht u did not mind the khada ...LOL& would drink tht ... as it was given by msk

are Msk ke haath se to mai zehar bhi pee loon.(but he has to kiss me first!)

but i wud prefer the CPRWinkWinkWinkWink

who wudnt!!!!!!!!!!!!

ixxudewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@ dew n samata=========

i dont think there will be 1 hr spl.warna bahut add dikhate!!!!!!!!!
they how can they will show haldi mendi shaadi murder conspiracy in half an hourConfused

i dont think shaadi is happening tom..............by shaadi they meant the shadi rituals i thinkConfused
or maybe they will show the shaadi ka day has arrived.....dont kno yaar..........
12 day kasam bhi baki hai!!!!!!!
even i think the shaddi is not hapening tomorrow.......lets see..

That's what I think too.....it's the haldi so they might not show the shaadiConfused

dee, what u mean shaadi wont be shown... CV's will have to face my AK47 if they dont show shaadi Wink

Sweetheart I meant that they might not show the shaadi tonight, it maybe tomorrow.......don't worry if they don't show it I'll borrow one of your AK47 and join you........sorry can't like any posts anymore it won't let me......finished my quota

u almost gave me a stroke when u said that shaadi wont be shown LOL
its ok...

drdee142dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

arreeeeee yaar mona!!!!!!!!!!!! tu abhi tak hamare saath reh kar nahi samjhi!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

aashu, goodness what an idea yaar LOLLOLLOL

Edited by ix2u - 13 January 2011 at 3:48am

drdee142dewdropred

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]
Hiya crazies''''.

Before todays take special mention---

Akdu Singh Khurrana''.we all loveeeeeeeeeeeee u'.no doubts about u''''.
.we love ur attitude and the fact that ur neck is always high up'''(rem even geet
 noticed!!!)'.we love ur stiff-necked avtar''''BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY 
CANT U HUG OUR GEET NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!! We don't like the u-looking-
somewhere-high-up while hug!!!!!!!!! I hope u are not by any chance line maroing on s
ome lightman/cameraman who is high up!!!!!!!!

Even I was so obsessed by it he extend his neck and look somewhere above aik toh
 he only hugs her and that also with his neck extend like a giraffe this time toh had hi ho gayi I was like is there anything on the roof might be asking for a chance...... from God lekin jo bhi ho hug ka passion hi vanish ho gayaDead

KHURRANA CONSTRUCTIONS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

such main agar aise hi sarey employees boss ki shadi me hath batate rahe 
toh bankrupt hone main bilkul der nahin lagey gi!!!

o   Waha ke employees kaam chod ke sab kuch kar rahe hai'.decoration,investigation,
jasoosi,party,masti''

Kya employees hain KC keh that is something very very illogical CV'sOuch

o   Did u see the chindi ring annie gave arjun??? Lagta hai usko pata chal gaya hai ke bhai already sab kuch dooba chukka hai!!!!!

Bhai has really turned to Majnu and is not even running his own business rahi 
sahi kasar employees puri kar dain gai by being idle all the timeLOL  

ANNIEs hairstyle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whats with the  middle 
parting'''????????????? Eeeeeeeepppsssssssss'.(aash shudders)

I also shuddered I toh thought key who shooting par raat ki soyi hui uth kar agayi hai LOLand I think the side mang will atleast won't make her look so BAD. 

TODAYS EPISODE-------------

Wow guys lovedddddddddddd it''''''hamara ANGRY YOUNG MAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! And is he back with a bang!!!!!!!!!! His burning eyes'his scary attitude'...his killing looks''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The way he blasted ARJUN''''..was OMG!!! We all saw his madness today where geets safety is concerned'he will leave no stone unturned to find brijji''rest assuread''

Yup loved to see MSK in the form!!!he was like about to hit Arjun hard but I felt his reaction was not sudden or abrupt something was missing..but overall the scene has the element of aggressiveness! 

Arjun was seriously shocked to hear about Bro killing Sis'so we are starting to see a change in arjuns attitude.but arjun admitted his mistake n not crime''''.he faced MSK without flinching'shows his characacteral integrity'.he will not shy away from facing reality''..

yup that is the only good thing he did in today's episode by admitting his mistake as how can a wedding planner hire the people without any proper investigation.

Then geet came in her HP mood''''..and instant change of expression for his darling''''..

loved the awayin and shaddo from the cutieEmbarrassed

dimaag lagaya aur surprise bola.lekin abh MSK phas gaya.geet chodegi nahi surprise ke bina'.what will u d now????
 Ask AASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssss of ideas''
Tu bhi khush aur sare crazies bhi khush!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khoob KhushBig smile plz give them ideas kya pata kab CV's keh hum se liye huyeBig smile ideas ki pitari kho jayeLOLLOL

MSKs warning here that his geet shud remain ignorant.he does want to see even a whiff of anxiety on her beautiful face'.he wants her to enjoy each moment n all her dreams to come true'..
He will not spare the world for harming even an iota of geets khushi''!!!!!!!!!
This scene was out n out a GC scene.he just excels at this image.loved to see him back!!!

Loved  the way he keenly observed her. The warmth in his eyes and the concern 
on his face were absolutely out of the world I just hugged him for that (in my imagination) Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

NIGHT SCENE====

About the hug'''''''''even though me crying'me loved it'''.

We can see that maan will move heaven n earth for  his geet'''nothing will toach her so long as he is there'''''

Loved the dialouge where he said that even the air has to blow by taking my
permission even if it slightly disturbs youClap  

MORNING SCENE====

And now a novel piece of scientific invention-----------THE SIKKA MACHINE-TO TELL U THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lekin CVs ne bataya nahi humko''

Mahan CV's Kabhi bhi kuch bhi kar saktey hain They even  discovered the Sex Determing sika uchalo machine poor Mendel and Darwin awayin wasted many yearsLOLLOL

surprise to dena hi padhega'''.AASH READY WITH HER LONG LIST OF TO-DO THINGS FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya there is a looong looong  list CONstitute by my mindEmbarrassed

They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska!!!!!!!!!!!!1.ixu ka PM padhwao kya?????????????"

Yup my dirty brain also provide ideas I was also like you guys are on the right place kuch to karo na DEED na sahi koi aur DEED (displaying anything in an exceptional way) hi sahi ROFL

Nope mundi went away''''so no dream.kyuke mere dreams me aisa nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya hota hai ye to aap log jaante hi ho!!!!!!!!!!

Bohat ache seyTongue

DADDYS BABY TALK====
So cute''''.wud have loved it if he wud have kissed her tummy'.never mind next time'..
Dad kissing BSK was shhho cute.

THE RETURN OF NT====

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait for a twist.she alwaz manages to rock''..

MSk 'Nt faceoff'''''.me loves them'''.kill me but I do!!!!!!!!!

Time for  MSK's  and  NT's Dhaso face-off this time toh MSK use jail main bhej karhi dam le ga and than she will be chaki peesing and peesing and peesing LOL

sorry for being the late comer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top