Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 22)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew----------

seriously.me not getting enough sleep.coz i'm ol full time after work.........!!!!!!!!!

oye aash me 2 travelling in the same boat as u ...

got to tell u all crazies 1 more thing ...

just now as i kind of predicted wht NT might do in my previous thread today evening ... in the yesterday's one abt the promo 1 girl was asking me if i know wht happens inside the sets ... i said no dear i really don't ahve any clue ...

tu jhooth bolti hai..........

u are a CV spy!!!!!!!!!1

we kno that!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

kash ki main jhooth bol rahin hothi ....LOLkash ki main 1 of the cv hothiLOL ... tho soch soch ...

main kya kar sakhthi  hoon .... LOL maannu dear kae samne subah sae laeke raat tak budh kadi rehti ...LOL aur use hi dekhthi rehthi LOL

dew, when u put it like that, im glad that u are not one of the cv's... meaning that dont want to be jealous of u... cox u can watch Maan up close & personal...when we have to do with our TV images and photos LOLLOL

but when it comes to being able to get the kind of scenes that we would want... i soooo want u to be a part of the cv's... ConfusedLOL

yaar ixx how are u forgetting tht u r my friend ...  u can visit him with me ... not only u ... all my fellow crazies can meet him ... as i will take u all 1 by 1 every day over there ... ab soch lo ... tumhe words pae ... u want to see him on tv & his photos & be satisfied or u want ... to meet him personallyWink 

ixx not fair haan ... scenes chahiye tho mujhe cv bana diya ... aur main mere mannuu jaanu ko subah se leke shaam tak na dekhu tho main cv nahin ...

arey soch ... mere cv hone main ... sabse jyada kiski bhalayi hain ...LOLsocho socho ... scene ho ya ... usko milna ho LOLLOLLOLdono kaam ho jayenge

ok ok i take all of them back.. i would pray that you would become a CV of Geet LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ix2u]good morning my sweet craziesHugHugHugHugHugHug
just a little something to make our day brighter... hope u have a great day... HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hug
Ixx thnks for the photo ... & good afternoon ixx ... i luv him over here ...so sweet & cute ... so dashing ... me in maan land ... not going to come out ...Day Dreaming

ur welcome dear...and none of us wants to come out of Maneet land...
i can just stare at this pic forever...
am going to  set this as my laptop background as soon as i get home LOLEmbarrassed

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

just a little something to make our day brighter... hope u have a great day... HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hug
Ixx thnks for the photo ... & good afternoon ixx ... i luv him over here ...so sweet & cute ... so dashing ... me in maan land ... not going to come out ...Day Dreaming

am going to  set this as my laptop background as soon as i get home LOLEmbarrassed

he is looking very evry handsome in this .... this is the best photograph of his ... till date .... even i want to keep this as my background but can't yaar ... i guess main usse chori chori chupke chupke hi dekhungi ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming whn will i meet him ....

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

ok ok i take all of them back.. i would pray that you would become a CV of Geet LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLyup ... do tht ... so tht hum sab ki wishes poori ho jaye jald se jald ....LOLLOLLOL

ixxusptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Hug

he is looking very evry handsome in this .... this is the best photograph of his ... till date .... even i want to keep this as my background but can't yaar ... i guess main usse chori chori chupke chupke hi dekhungi ... Day Dreaming whn will i meet him ....

chori chori chupke chupke dekhna ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai LOL
i meet him everyday... in my dreams Day Dreaming
i wonder how we will react if we ever meet him face to face...am sure i would be tongue-tied and cant get anything out...

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hug

he is looking very evry handsome in this .... this is the best photograph of his ... till date .... even i want to keep this as my background but can't yaar ... i guess main usse chori chori chupke chupke hi dekhungi ... Day Dreaming whn will i meet him ....

chori chori chupke chupke dekhna ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai LOL
i meet him everyday... in my dreams Day Dreaming
i wonder how we will react if we ever meet him face to face...am sure i would be tongue-tied and cant get anything out...

i met him once in my dream ... way before geet happened ... LOLit was an awesome dream still remember it till today ... kitna meeta sapna tha ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

kash wo sapna sach hotha ...

as they say

dreams do come true ...

if i meet him ... first no words to talk then .... i will surely tell him how i feel abt him & tell him my story abt my bro ...

will take a pic of his with me ... & autograph & will treasure both with me forever & ever ... & yes video too ... so tht i can have him live with me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@ dew n samata=========

i dont think there will be 1 hr spl.warna bahut add dikhate!!!!!!!!!
they how can they will show haldi mendi shaadi murder conspiracy in half an hourConfused

i dont think shaadi is happening tom..............by shaadi they meant the shadi rituals i thinkConfused
or maybe they will show the shaadi ka day has arrived.....dont kno yaar..........
12 day kasam bhi baki hai!!!!!!!
even i think the shaddi is not hapening tomorrow.......lets see..

That's what I think too.....it's the haldi so they might not show the shaadiConfused

dee, what u mean shaadi wont be shown... CV's will have to face my AK47 if they dont show shaadi Wink

Sweetheart I meant that they might not show the shaadi tonight, it maybe tomorrow.......don't worry if they don't show it I'll borrow one of your AK47 and join you........sorry can't like any posts anymore it won't let me......finished my quota

ixxusptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

@dew----------

seriously.me not getting enough sleep.coz i'm ol full time after work.........!!!!!!!!!

oye aash me 2 travelling in the same boat as u ...

got to tell u all crazies 1 more thing ...

just now as i kind of predicted wht NT might do in my previous thread today evening ... in the yesterday's one abt the promo 1 girl was asking me if i know wht happens inside the sets ... i said no dear i really don't ahve any clue ...

tu jhooth bolti hai..........

u are a CV spy!!!!!!!!!1

we kno that!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

kash ki main jhooth bol rahin hothi ....LOLkash ki main 1 of the cv hothiLOL ... tho soch soch ...

main kya kar sakhthi  hoon .... LOL maannu dear kae samne subah sae laeke raat tak budh kadi rehti ...LOL aur use hi dekhthi rehthi LOL

dew, when u put it like that, im glad that u are not one of the cv's... meaning that dont want to be jealous of u... cox u can watch Maan up close & personal...when we have to do with our TV images and photos LOLLOL

but when it comes to being able to get the kind of scenes that we would want... i soooo want u to be a part of the cv's... ConfusedLOL

yaar ixx how are u forgetting tht u r my friend ...  u can visit him with me ... not only u ... all my fellow crazies can meet him ... as i will take u all 1 by 1 every day over there ... ab soch lo ... tumhe words pae ... u want to see him on tv & his photos & be satisfied or u want ... to meet him personallyWink 

ixx not fair haan ... scenes chahiye tho mujhe cv bana diya ... aur main mere mannuu jaanu ko subah se leke shaam tak na dekhu tho main cv nahin ...

arey soch ... mere cv hone main ... sabse jyada kiski bhalayi hain ...LOLsocho socho ... scene ho ya ... usko milna ho LOLLOLLOLdono kaam ho jayenge

hima kahi tum hum sabko dhoka toh nahi dogi na?LOL............abhi sabko milane ka promise baad me kya pata tumhari asli rang dikh jaaye.........tu MSK ko hamare saath share karegi.......i still have my own doubtsLOLWink 

ixxudewdropred

Go to top