Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 2)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hi Guys..

So the stage for the BIG PLAY has been set all actors assembled (only Dev & Meera to report)

& the Drama begins......

Tragedy King &  Queen - Annie & Arjun

I wonder now ...are these two to stay or are just here for marriage track alone... i wont mind their stay nor miss them if they are gone ...but still the speed of their romance has me confused hence the query

Someone who has lived her all life loved & protected by a brother like Maan, Annie is all shocked to learn that a other 'type' of brother too exists who is after his own sister's life . So is Arjun , who is a protective sibling himself ....
Arjun as i've always seen though here for revenge but looks up to Maan with respect & knowing him personally all this while has come to understand Maan & so when accused by Maan of something that he is really not aware of, he looks down, tries to explain but when a lion roars none speak....When angry Maan speaks all only listen & Arjun guilt ridden for having played with Annie's feelings & indirectly being responsible for Geet's recent suffering ...takes all Maan's anger quietly.

Having understood the gravity of the situation he breaks Annie's heart & denies his own feelings ....
Annie on the other hand drowns herself in tears ..

Men on Guard - Adi & Romeo

Finally i see my two favorites getting their due screen space, can i plead for Adi-Pinky as couple please ...they are adorable together

Maan trusts Adi & so who better than this nice man who has always been his right hand..to help him make fort out of their mansion to protect his princess .
Romeo too joins force as they all love & respect both Maan & Geet....But NT is back & Romeo who was assigned to notify Maan about her guess failed. Ahh!

The Devil & the Witch  - Brij & NT

Now thats what i call a 'couple made in hell'

Brij is aware that Maan has come to know about his presence & evil designs , as the the sun dawns & all dark forces seek refuge Brij escapes from KM.. (how did Brij know of his disguise being caught? again me wondering) Though he is hiding & all this while was in disguise yet the psycho talks of 'samnai sai vaar karunga'

NT is back...fabulous ...& she has followed (come with) Arjun to KM & eavesdrop on the new lovers. She eyes Annie as her 'would be' next pawn beside her bro

Men with a Mission  -  Maan & Arjun

Arjun knows Maan has all reasons to accuse him & more so now that he knows the pain he caused Annie he himself takes responsibility & again next day makes an attempt to explain to Maan that 'this' time he sure had no idea but yes he brought Brij to KM & he holds himself guilty for it
Maan ....epitome of truth & justice , he is suspicious about  Arjun for only one reason that he is NT's brother....but he has always given Arjun benefit of doubt ... & this time too Maan does not accuse him & decide for himself that Arjun is responsible ..he digs in deeper & having  cleared the facts he himself puts Arjun's mind to rest by assuring him 'I know its not You' & Arjun breathes in relief

The Knight & His Princess - MAAN & Maan ki GEET

He wants her to only smile & enjoy the wedding blissfully without any fear or worries ....As always he stands on guard to protect her ... To keep her mind off from the tension that she senses  running through his veins every minute since Geet had hugged him in fear when Brij had tried to make his first attack ...Maan holds her to himself & assures & promises her & himself that he will not let  her go through any pain, nightmare ever again

the promise not just includes Geet but 'their' baby too ...that Papa wont let any harm come on him/her ever.

their thoughts & dreams are now all incomplete without the Baby ..Baby that to Geet should be strong, intelligent  & one with principles ....shadow of Maan
To Maan the Baby should be just the replica of Geet ..cute & loving .....

thread by thread weaving together they have spun a beautiful dream for themselves that now they want to bring as reality into their life ....

Ahh! Baba ji Bless Them

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 January 2011 at 10:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

@mona ...

chk this link .... page 12 ... my post attn @sarrm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hey to all fellow crazies

geet mein villians n vamps ki baarish
will write later... ............

yaar tired of vamps n villians..........one enters n other goes.......koi na koi chahiye....hum ko maarne walaBig smileBig smileBig smile

@ dew

loved bhayanak surprise..............

Edited by neeraj268 - 12 January 2011 at 10:31am

ixxudrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

ohhhhhhhh my gaod!!!!!!!!!!!!! was my take long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys itna paka ne ke liye. mai likhti hi gayi didnt see only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Aash, Ye kya hai . Nt ko dekh ke vaagh gaya . Today I am off mode . Too much AA  scene and NT . Ab kya hoga . Brij track will be finished and then Nt ka track will begin. Kya Maaneet will never be happy?. Poor Maaneet . Maan aaj Bohut romantic mood me tha . Ek bar saadi ho jaane do. Tomorrow will haldi then mehendi . Saddi kab hogi. I am scared about Nt.       . Hima  , Nt come . Aash   come first . Waiting for your analysis .

nahi yaar!!!!!!!!!!!1 NT ka to mera maan chutti kar dega.no tensions..........

yup "ek baar shaadi ho jane do................." i was like shaadi vaadi chodo.........aage continue karo!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup brij track will be over soon....and arjun to nothing happening...........so NT had to come in......
i think Nt will concentrate on marjanie more..........indirectly hurting maaneet..........

shhadi bhi hogi sumona.........ek shehzada safed ghode pe aayega.keep the faith darling...............SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

AA ka hum kuch nahi kar sakte.will have to bear.....

ixxudrdee142sumona28sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropred

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
r

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

@aash ... nice analysis ... but looks like u copy pasted again & again ... so same thing was coming again & again ...

maan kissing geet's tummy ...I luv it  .... but ... i doubt ... may B in FF's we can get that ... by the way Y did u not read my 2 posts which i pmed u today morning ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i liked todays episode, and your analysis is just great, all in all am happy to see angry msk back, he is nice, and hai he has become bold with his moves towards geet

and the best part was the return of NT and the Mahi theme music, i really missed it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top