Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! (Page 18)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by maneet1985

[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]@deeps==========

tu ja so ja
tere manager ki to...CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

tu aur manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???????????????????

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

/QUOTE]
woh phorto dekhne ke baad mujhe manishaa ke daravani sapne aayenge
now now ladies, no arguing on the forum or i am not sending maan over to you.Embarrassed

nahoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aisaaaaaaaa mat kar.........

tum maan ko khud ke liye rakhna chahti ho???????CryCry
hmm reena yeh chal hain tera.. hum maan ko hani denge.. maaan hum sab ka hain!!!!!!

@aash.. kya karu yaar.. woh bhi daravane wali!!!!!after that photo

and bye guys!!!!! i am off to sleep!!!!

warna mein late ho gayega office jane keliyte and manager ko kehna padega.. mein -------------------- ki sapne dekh rahi thi !!!!!

bye muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah see u later today!!!!!!!!
i agree that maan is all ours, we will do a timetable for everyone ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnocraziekudi

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Hiya crazies''''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hi dil ka doctorLOL
 aaj dr ko hi dr ki zaroorat hai!!.

haha kya kare MSK ka jaadu aur nasha aisa haiWink

So how was ur day??????????HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Amazing urs?..good.......watching maan ki jawani a few more times made it betterLOLLOLLOL

LOLrem  aash my lines yest.....MAANEET hue jawaan aur hum sab crazies badna*m.......frm this it means the more times u watch Maan's jawani the more badna*m u bcumLOL but i'm sure u wud not mindWink

Let me make a special mention here for IXU------------- aash luved ur take on the SR'''.dreammmyyyyyy''''''and aash still waiting for DEW to fulfill her promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

tu bhi naa aashWinkEmbarrassed................btw i haven't read it and don't want to also.........MAANEET ne muje pehli se hi itni besharam bana diya hai ab aur nahiWink
 ..itni bholi mat ban!!!!!!!!!! u can read it.can u believe it??IXU STARTED WITH A FOREHEAD KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like....Censored
hehe........

LOL.....mein boli ban nahi rahi hun mein sach mein boli huLOL
agar ix2u ne shuru isse ki toh muje aage ka nah poochna na jaana haiLOL

Before todays take special mention---

Akdu Singh Khurrana''.we all loveeeeeeeeeeeee u'.Heartno doubts about u''''..we love ur attitude and the fact that ur neck is always high up'''(rem even geet noticed!!!)'.we love ur stiff-necked avtar''''BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY CANT U HUG OUR GEET NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry We don't like the u-looking-somewhere-high-up while hug!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry I hope u are not by any chance line maroing on some lightman/cameraman who is high up!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

haha kya pata MSK still in hangover so might be thinking them as his GeetLOLROFL..maan singh khurrana ko hadhti nahi hai!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngry

sorry mein bhul gayi like u said yest mard ko dard nahi hoti waise MSK ko chadti nahinLOL

KHURRANA CONSTRUCTIONS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

o   Waha ke employees kaam chod ke sab kuch kar rahe hai'.decoration,investigation,jasoosi,party,masti''AngryAngryAngry

aash shayad MSK ke saath reheke woh bhi multi-talented ban gaye hai yaar.....akhir MSK ka jaadu unn pe bhi chad gaya haiLOL..so to hzi yaar...everyone is multitalented..........

o   Did u see the chindi ring annie gave arjun??? Lagta hai usko pata chal gaya hai ke bhai already sab kuch dooba chukka hai!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

ANNIEs hairstyle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whats with the  middle parting'''????????????? Eeeeeeeepppsssssssss'.(aash shudders)DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

did not pay too much attention to her so can't commentLOL..good for u!!!!

TODAYS EPISODE-------------

Wow guys lovedddddddddddd it''''''hamara ANGRY YOUNG MAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! And is he back with a bang!!!!!!!!!! His burning eyes'his scary attitude'...his killing looks''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Was he hot or was he hot?????? Aash still hyperventilating''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The way he blasted ARJUN''''..was OMG!!! We all saw his madness today where geets safety is concerned'he will leave no stone unturned to find brijji''rest assuread''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Dusht Dhanav back in action this time full-on for his MIshtiDay Dreaming

Arjun was seriously shocked to hear about Bro killing Sis'so we are starting to see a change in arjuns attitude.but arjun admitted his mistake n not crime''''.he faced MSK without flinching'shows his characacteral integrity'.he will not shy away from facing reality''..Big smileBig smileBig smile

yea i agree........even i'm feeling he might not be that bad as we all used to think..he ws never bad yaar.i disliked his scenes withNIKUNJ(seee i got it right this time!!).coz she is so pathetic!!!!!!!1
i liked the character described for arjun.but it went haywire somewher!!

i know

Then geet came in her HP mood''''..and instant change of expression for his darling''''..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

dimaag lagaya aur surprise bola.lekin abh MSK phas gaya.geet chodegi nahi surprise ke bina'.what will u d now????WinkWinkWinkWink
 Ask AASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssss of ideas''WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

haha aash ur ideas sunke Maan ko ambulance ki zaroorat pad sakti haiWink..haha......and i will be his doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow what an idea!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLbechara Maan pe toh koi taras kao yaar.........i can picturise u with him and his reaction to ur naughty mindWink

Tu bhi khush aur sare crazies bhi khush!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MSKs warning here that his geet shud remain ignorant.he does want to see even a whiff of anxiety on her beautiful face'.he wants her to enjoy each moment n all her dreams to come true'..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

He will not spare the world for harming even an iota of geets khushi''!!!!!!!!!

This scene was out n out a GC scene.he just excels at this image.loved to see him back!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Totally he rocked!!!ClapClapClap

NIGHT SCENE====

Maan cant over the images of geet in danger in his head'..he needs to see his mishit for himself to assure himself that his heart is ok'''.his promises to geet'..as usual were hesrt jerking'.making all crazies weep for an MSK clone right???Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

About the hug'''''''''even though me crying'me loved it'''.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

We can see that maan will move heaven n earth for  his geet'''nothing will toach her so long as he is there'''''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i know yaar that scene was so touchy......made me cryCry and smile at the same timeSmileDay Dreaming..such is the beauty of GHSP.they can make us cry thru our laughter n smile thru our tears...

very well said aashClapClapClap....ab tu bhi full on-shayari moodLOL

MORNING SCENE====

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'''''.mommy deciding that beta will take daddys side aur agar daddy jaisa ho to???????????? Are geet sari ladkiya uske peeche hogi'tumko time hi nahi milega ''..LOLLOLLOLLOL

so she wants baby girl''to take her side''''.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Geet don't u kno??? Girls are daddys pets!!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongue
 waise bhi mere bechare maan ko koi to chahiye.tum teen deviya usko hamesha akele chod deto ho!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

i know ab pyaari beti hi papa ko mama se bachayegiLOL..hope so

And now a novel piece of scientific invention-----------THE SIKKA MACHINE-TO TELL U THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLekin CVs ne bataya nahi humko''

gud oneThumbs Up 

Maan as usual comes to ghooro his mishit''.catches her'.n geet puts ulta on him only.maan maine bola than a.ladki nahi chod newali.surprise to dena hi padhega'''.AASH READY WITH HER LONG LIST OF TO-DO THINGS FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska!!!!!!!!!!!!1.ixu ka PM padhwao kya?????????????"WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Then finally maan trying to maro chance.but geet not in mood!!!!!!!!!!!!1 he was trying to come near and me thinking :come on yaar distance thoda miscalculate kar le'.bas thoda aura age''''."

Maan again maroing chance!!!!!!!!!!!111 IS AASH DREAMING WITH EYES OPEN???????????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Nope mundi went away''''so no dream.kyuke mere dreams me aisa nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya hota hai ye to aap log jaante hi ho!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

aash tera kya hoga............jab kudi in mood munda kuch nahi karta aur aaj munda in mood kudi  not interestedROFLROFL..dekh na yaar!!!!!!!!!!! lagta hai dono ko tonic pilana padhega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha yeaLOL....dono bahut ajeeb haiROFLROFLROFLROFL

DADDYS BABY TALK====

So cute''''.wud have loved it if he wud have kissed her tummy'.never mind next time'..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i know it was soooooooooooooooo cuteDay Dreaming

THE RETURN OF NT====

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait for a twist.she alwaz manages to rock''..

MSk 'Nt faceoff'''''.me loves them'''.kill me but I do!!!!!!!!!Smile

one more psycho in MAANEET's life.........MAANEET ko in saare psychoes se bachaoLOL

MARJANIE======

KILL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not kill me say kill themLOL ..kill them.ixu has got the ammu.select whichever u want!!!!!!!

Loved ur updateHeartHug...............my replies in red.............u know in my update i haven't focussed too much on 'evil sisters'  usual 'stuff'....u know what right?!Wink but tune toh majority of the post usi ko dedicate kiya hai..............tum kamaal hoWinkLOL
..thank u spee........are yaar tu emotional scenes ko itne acche se likhti hai that i just love to read about them.so why waste my time?????????
and we evil s will keep u entertained...
u make us cry.we will make u laugh!!!!!!!!!!

aww sorry for making u guys cry but i hope u all smile thru tears while reading my analysis like u mentioned aboveSmile........and thannx my naughty crazies for keeping me entertained and for the mastiHug
my replies in green

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
gn sweet MAANEET dreamsSmileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@ dew n samata=========

i dont think there will be 1 hr spl.warna bahut add dikhate!!!!!!!!!
they how can they will show haldi mendi shaadi murder conspiracy in half an hourConfused

i dont think shaadi is happening tom..............by shaadi they meant the shadi rituals i thinkConfused
or maybe they will show the shaadi ka day has arrived.....dont kno yaar..........
12 day kasam bhi baki hai!!!!!!!

maybe by the end of this Saturday's epi, wedding day ka subha hoga... and then the whole of next week will be wedding day and next friday ka precap, SR Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by dewdropred

@dew----------

seriously.me not getting enough sleep.coz i'm ol full time after work.........!!!!!!!!!

oye aash me 2 travelling in the same boat as u ...

got to tell u all crazies 1 more thing ...

just now as i kind of predicted wht NT might do in my previous thread today evening ... in the yesterday's one abt the promo 1 girl was asking me if i know wht happens inside the sets ... i said no dear i really don't ahve any clue ...

tu jhooth bolti hai..........

u are a CV spy!!!!!!!!!1

we kno that!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

kash ki main jhooth bol rahin hothi ....LOLkash ki main 1 of the cv hothiLOL ... tho soch soch ...

main kya kar sakhthi  hoon .... LOL maannu dear kae samne subah sae laeke raat tak budh kadi rehti ...LOL aur use hi dekhthi rehthi LOL

dew, when u put it like that, im glad that u are not one of the cv's... meaning that dont want to be jealous of u... cox u can watch Maan up close & personal...when we have to do with our TV images and photos LOLLOL

but when it comes to being able to get the kind of scenes that we would want... i soooo want u to be a part of the cv's... ConfusedLOL

sptrnodewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Hiya crazies''''..Hug

Hi dil ka doctorLOL
 aaj dr ko hi dr ki zaroorat hai!!.

haha kya kare MSK ka jaadu aur nasha aisa haiWink

So how was ur day??????????Hug

Amazing urs?..good.......watching maan ki jawani a few more times made it betterLOLLOLLOL

LOLrem  aash my lines yest.....MAANEET hue jawaan aur hum sab crazies badna*m.......frm this it means the more times u watch Maan's jawani the more badna*m u bcumLOL but i'm sure u wud not mindWink

Let me make a special mention here for IXU------------- aash luved ur take on the SR'''.dreammmyyyyyy''''''and aash still waiting for DEW to fulfill her promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hug

tu bhi naa aashWinkEmbarrassed................btw i haven't read it and don't want to also.........MAANEET ne muje pehli se hi itni besharam bana diya hai ab aur nahiWink
 ..itni bholi mat ban!!!!!!!!!! u can read it.can u believe it??IXU STARTED WITH A FOREHEAD KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like....Censored
hehe........

LOL.....mein boli ban nahi rahi hun mein sach mein boli huLOL
agar ix2u ne shuru isse ki toh muje aage ka nah poochna na jaana haiLOL

i'm as innocent as the next girl... (no t LOL) *highlight to find the missing word Wink*

Akdu Singh Khurrana''.we all loveeeeeeeeeeeee u'.Heartno doubts about u''''..we love ur attitude and the fact that ur neck is always high up'''(rem even geet noticed!!!)'.we love ur stiff-necked avtar''''BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY CANT U HUG OUR GEET NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!Angry We don't like the u-looking-somewhere-high-up while hug!!!!!!!!!Angry I hope u are not by any chance line maroing on some lightman/cameraman who is high up!!!!!!!!LOL

haha kya pata MSK still in hangover so might be thinking them as his GeetLOLROFL..maan singh khurrana ko hadhti nahi hai!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngry

sorry mein bhul gayi like u said yest mard ko dard nahi hoti waise MSK ko chadti nahinLOL

KHURRANA CONSTRUCTIONS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

o   Waha ke employees kaam chod ke sab kuch kar rahe hai'.decoration,investigation,jasoosi,party,masti''AngryAngryAngry

aash shayad MSK ke saath reheke woh bhi multi-talented ban gaye hai yaar.....akhir MSK ka jaadu unn pe bhi chad gaya haiLOL..so to hzi yaar...everyone is multitalented..........

o   Did u see the chindi ring annie gave arjun??? Lagta hai usko pata chal gaya hai ke bhai already sab kuch dooba chukka hai!!!!!LOL

ANNIEs hairstyle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whats with the  middle parting'''????????????? Eeeeeeeepppsssssssss'.(aash shudders)Dead

did not pay too much attention to her so can't commentLOL..good for u!!!!

Wow guys lovedddddddddddd it''''''hamara ANGRY YOUNG MAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! And is he back with a bang!!!!!!!!!! His burning eyes'his scary attitude'...his killing looks''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

Was he hot or was he hot?????? Aash still hyperventilating''Day Dreaming

The way he blasted ARJUN''''..was OMG!!! We all saw his madness today where geets safety is concerned'he will leave no stone unturned to find brijji''rest assuread''Day Dreaming

Dusht Dhanav back in action this time full-on for his MIshtiDay Dreaming

Arjun was seriously shocked to hear about Bro killing Sis'so we are starting to see a change in arjuns attitude.but arjun admitted his mistake n not crime''''.he faced MSK without flinching'shows his characacteral integrity'.he will not shy away from facing reality''..Big smileBig smileBig smile

yea i agree........even i'm feeling he might not be that bad as we all used to think..he ws never bad yaar.i disliked his scenes withNIKUNJ(seee i got it right this time!!).coz she is so pathetic!!!!!!!1
i liked the character described for arjun.but it went haywire somewher!!

i know

Then geet came in her HP mood''''..and instant change of expression for his darling''''..Day Dreaming

dimaag lagaya aur surprise bola.lekin abh MSK phas gaya.geet chodegi nahi surprise ke bina'.what will u d now????Wink
 Ask AASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssss of ideas''Wink

haha aash ur ideas sunke Maan ko ambulance ki zaroorat pad sakti haiWink..haha......and i will be his doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow what an idea!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLbechara Maan pe toh koi taras kao yaar.........i can picturise u with him and his reaction to ur naughty mindWink
oh god, aashu has Maan's doctor.... Maan would be as crazy as us by the time u finish treating him
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Tu bhi khush aur sare crazies bhi khush!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

MSKs warning here that his geet shud remain ignorant.he does want to see even a whiff of anxiety on her beautiful face'.he wants her to enjoy each moment n all her dreams to come true'..Big smile

This scene was out n out a GC scene.he just excels at this image.loved to see him back!!!Clap

Totally he rocked!!!ClapClapClap

NIGHT SCENE====

Maan cant over the images of geet in danger in his head'..he needs to see his mishit for himself to assure himself that his heart is ok'''.his promises to geet'..as usual were hesrt jerking'.making all crazies weep for an MSK clone right???Day Dreaming

About the hug'''''''''even though me crying'me loved it'''.Day Dreaming

We can see that maan will move heaven n earth for  his geet'''nothing will toach her so long as he is there'''''Day Dreaming

i know yaar that scene was so touchy......made me cryCry and smile at the same timeSmileDay Dreaming..such is the beauty of GHSP.they can make us cry thru our laughter n smile thru our tears...

very well said aashClapClapClap....ab tu bhi full on-shayari moodLOL

MORNING SCENE====

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'''''.mommy deciding that beta will take daddys side aur agar daddy jaisa ho to???????????? Are geet sari ladkiya uske peeche hogi'tumko time hi nahi milega ''..LOL

so she wants baby girl''to take her side''''.Confused Geet don't u kno??? Girls are daddys pets!!!!!Tongue
 waise bhi mere bechare maan ko koi to chahiye.tum teen deviya usko hamesha akele chod deto ho!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

i know ab pyaari beti hi papa ko mama se bachayegiLOL..hope so
girl or boy... will be the apple of Daddy's eyes... and so spoiled LOLLOLLOL and just like MSK, would always know whose side to take (the side that would benefit him.her the most Wink)

And now a novel piece of scientific invention-----------THE SIKKA MACHINE-TO TELL U THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFLLekin CVs ne bataya nahi humko''

gud oneThumbs Up 

Maan as usual comes to ghooro his mishit''.catches her'.n geet puts ulta on him only.maan maine bola than a.ladki nahi chod newali.surprise to dena hi padhega'''.AASH READY WITH HER LONG LIST OF TO-DO THINGS FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska!!!!!!!!!!!!1.ixu ka PM padhwao kya?????????????"Wink

Then finally maan trying to maro chance.but geet not in mood!!!!!!!!!!!!1 he was trying to come near and me thinking :come on yaar distance thoda miscalculate kar le'.bas thoda aura age''''."

Maan again maroing chance!!!!!!!!!!!111 IS AASH DREAMING WITH EYES OPEN???????????Shocked

Nope mundi went away''''so no dream.kyuke mere dreams me aisa nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya hota hai ye to aap log jaante hi ho!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

aash tera kya hoga............jab kudi in mood munda kuch nahi karta aur aaj munda in mood kudi  not interestedROFLROFL..dekh na yaar!!!!!!!!!!! lagta hai dono ko tonic pilana padhega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha yeaLOL....dono bahut ajeeb haiROFL

DADDYS BABY TALK====

So cute''''.wud have loved it if he wud have kissed her tummy'.never mind next time'..Embarrassed

i know it was soooooooooooooooo cuteDay Dreaming

THE RETURN OF NT====

one more psycho in MAANEET's life.........MAANEET ko in saare psychoes se bachaoLOL

MARJANIE======

not kill me say kill themLOL ..kill them.ixu has got the ammu.select whichever u want!!!!!!!

Loved ur updateHeartHug...............my replies in red.............u know in my update i haven't focussed too much on 'evil sisters'  usual 'stuff'....u know what right?!Wink but tune toh majority of the post usi ko dedicate kiya hai..............tum kamaal hoWinkLOL
..thank u spee........are yaar tu emotional scenes ko itne acche se likhti hai that i just love to read about them.so why waste my time?????????
and we evil s will keep u entertained...
u make us cry.we will make u laugh!!!!!!!!!!

aww sorry for making u guys cry but i hope u all smile thru tears while reading my analysis like u mentioned aboveSmile........and thannx my naughty crazies for keeping me entertained and for the mastiHug
always glad to help
HugHugHug
my replies in green

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
good morning my sweet craziesHugHugHugHugHugHug
just a little something to make our day brighter... hope u have a great day... HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Hiya crazies''''..HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

So how was ur day??????????HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hey I didn't see the SR IXU wroteConfused........was waiting for itConfused

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Akdu Singh Khurrana''.we all loveeeeeeeeeeeee u'.Heartno doubts about u''''..we love ur attitude and the fact that ur neck is always high up'''(rem even geet noticed!!!)'.we love ur stiff-necked avtar''''BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY CANT U HUG OUR GEET NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry We don't like the u-looking-somewhere-high-up while hug!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry I hope u are not by any chance line maroing on some lightman/cameraman who is high up!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Come on Maan hum sab crazies ko chodke you are line maraoing someone else.....not fair......don't worry Ash, he did tell Geet ke shaadi ho jaane do so I guess he's saving everything for after shaadiLOLLOLWink

KHURRANA CONSTRUCTIONS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

o   Did u see the chindi ring annie gave arjun??? Lagta hai usko pata chal gaya hai ke bhai already sab kuch dooba chukka hai!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

ANNIEs hairstyle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whats with the  middle parting'''????????????? Eeeeeeeepppsssssssss'.(aash shudders)DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

I agreeDead

Wow guys lovedddddddddddd it''''''hamara ANGRY YOUNG MAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! And is he back with a bang!!!!!!!!!! His burning eyes'his scary attitude'...his killing looks''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Was he hot or was he hot?????? Aash still hyperventilating''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Me too Ash.....still can't get over our Sher Khurana

The way he blasted ARJUN''''..was OMG!!! We all saw his madness today where geets safety is concerned'he will leave no stone unturned to find brijji''rest assuread''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yeah that was quite admirable......

Then geet came in her HP mood''''..and instant change of expression for his darling''''..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
dimaag lagaya aur surprise bola.lekin abh MSK phas gaya.geet chodegi nahi surprise ke bina'.what will u d now????WinkWinkWinkWink
 Ask AASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssss of ideas''WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Oh I can imagine what ideas you'll come up with

Tu bhi khush aur sare crazies bhi khush!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Tussi bilkul sahi keh rahe ho.....surprise se hum sab ko khush kar do.......what sa say girls.....we don't want any more dissapointmentLOL

MSKs warning here that his geet shud remain ignorant.he does want to see even a whiff of anxiety on her beautiful face'.he wants her to enjoy each moment n all her dreams to come true'..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Isn't he just the best......looooo...oooooove him

This scene was out n out a GC scene.he just excels at this image.loved to see him back!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

NIGHT SCENE====

Maan cant over the images of geet in danger in his head'..he needs to see his mishit for himself to assure himself that his heart is ok'''.his promises to geet'..as usual were hesrt jerking'.making all crazies weep for an MSK clone right???Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

So true me want one please......

About the hug'''''''''even though me crying'me loved it'''.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

We can see that maan will move heaven n earth for  his geet'''nothing will toach her so long as he is there'''''Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MORNING SCENE====

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'''''.mommy deciding that beta will take daddys side aur agar daddy jaisa ho to???????????? Are geet sari ladkiya uske peeche hogi'tumko time hi nahi milega ''..LOLLOLLOLLOL

so she wants baby girl''to take her side''''.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Geet don't u kno??? Girls are daddys pets!!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongue
 waise bhi mere bechare maan ko koi to chahiye.tum teen deviya usko hamesha akele chod deto ho!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

And now a novel piece of scientific invention-----------THE SIKKA MACHINE-TO TELL U THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLekin CVs ne bataya nahi humko''

Ha..ha.....the Sikka Machine, Ash you're crazy....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan as usual comes to ghooro his mishit''.catches her'.n geet puts ulta on him only.maan maine bola than a.ladki nahi chod newali.surprise to dena hi padhega'''.AASH READY WITH HER LONG LIST OF TO-DO THINGS FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska!!!!!!!!!!!!1.ixu ka PM padhwao kya?????????????"WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Mujhe bhi padna hain......IXU ka SR sequence

Maan again maroing chance!!!!!!!!!!!111 IS AASH DREAMING WITH EYES OPEN???????????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Nope mundi went away''''so no dream.kyuke mere dreams me aisa nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya hota hai ye to aap log jaante hi ho!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

DADDYS BABY TALK====

So cute''''.wud have loved it if he wud have kissed her tummy'.never mind next time'..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

THE RETURN OF NT====

This will definitely be interesting 

MARJANIE======

Ash...my comments in purple dearSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top