Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ix2u

OMG Maan's expression 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Manishaaaaaaaaaa get ur hands off him...

Can't stop laughing.......Oh my God Manisha.......what's wrong with you.......Maan looks like he'll kill Manisha........look at Pandeyji & Romeo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

even i think the shaddi is not hapening tomorrow.......lets see..

That's what I think too.....it's the haldi so they might not show the shaadi😕
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

MSK IN ACTION is what i would call today's action. Talk about a lion stalking his prey (brij). 😆😆😆

CYes Reena....we've got our Sher in hunting mode....... so Brij is so gone......

Wow, maan's agression was amazing.😳😍😍😍😍😍 I feel sorry for anyone who comes in his way when he is like this. Such dominance and authority, me in dreamland.😆😆😆😆

lool arjun run, as maan is not never going to forgive you now. Phew arjun you got saved by geet or maan would have hung you upside down on a roast.😆😆😆😆😆

aww see how maan changes the minute geet comes.😍😍😍😍 lool maan what are you going to plan for geet surprise now. She is not going to forgot until she sees the surprise.😆😆😆😆

Ash has got lots of suggestions for the surprise and the imaginations of all the crazies are going wild thinking of it.....can't wait......Maan don't dissapoint Geet and us😆

Maan please finish brij tomorrow, me cannot stand him.😡 i understand maan's pain when he thinks about what happened to geet in the outhouse because of brij. 😭😭

Liked the hug but would have preferred a more passionate one. 😍😍😍😍He is so worried about geet, I have suggestion you could stay with her in her room to make sure she is safe and brij does not come back.😆

Loved maan's dialogues, i am sure no one will come near geet without your permission.😊👏👏👏

aww so sweet them geet talking about a girl or boy.😍😍😍😍 Geet don't move away when maan comes near you. 😍😍😍

Maan you need lessons on romance, you could have put your arms around geet while you both were sitting on the bed.

loved their nok jokh😍😍😍 lool so true geet, maan cannot digest his food without arguing with you or someone else😆😆😆😆

I am with maan on a cute baby girl👏👏 lool maan we all are waiting for ek baar shaddi ho gane do😆😆😆😆😳😳 

My god the evil bhootni NT is back.😡😡🤢🤢 

But at least we'll have a great confrontation and the NT chapter will be closed once and for all

excellent acting by GC  and DD. 👏👏👏👏👏

Reena dear my replies in purple😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Hey my fellow crazies......just read the greatest news see below:

[QUOTE=manesha76]  The news is like this , " That Geet n Maan ki Shaadi hogi and zarur hogi achche se hogi and Suhaag Raat bhi hogi.  Hold on your breath for few episodes you will get the answer. Geet and Maans marriage will happen ". ?????????

Also see the link........hope this is true.......then we all get our wish

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my replies in purple
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Ash...my comments in purple dear😊

ixxu thumbnail

@ ixu

as for KC going bankrupt... hona hi tha nah... cox cupid's arrow has stuck our great business tycoon 😉  ever since then all he can think about is his lady love... business koh maaro goli... KC will go bankrupt, Maan & Geet will survive on their love alone 😉

I so agree with you Ijjat, you've got that right.....all Maan cares about now is making him wifey dear happy and seeing the strength of their love they can definitely survive on love alone😊

On you off topic subject....the rasams are the most fun part of the wedding.......enjoy it to the fullest. hope your shaadi rasams are as fun filled as Maaneet's, without the drama ofcourse😊

thanx dear... just waiting for my MSK to enter 😉 i have a feeling now that every guy i meet wont be good enough... cox of Maan 😆
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey my fellow crazies......just read the greatest news see below:

Thank u sooooooooooooo much for sharing the news🤗🤗❤️

also thank u for ur comments on my post😊

ixxu thumbnail

Hi Aarthi.......my comments in purple.......😊

ixxu thumbnail

Can't stop laughing.......Oh my God Manisha.......what's wrong with you.......Maan looks like he'll kill Manisha........look at Pandeyji & Romeo🤣

Romeo must be checking out Tasha...
Pandeyji is wondering... Maan ke feet mein aisa kya jadoo hai? Manishaaaaa koh yeh kya horaha hain Maan ke feet ko chookar??