Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

loved todays episode .... it was great .... me still stuck there in maaneet land ... not going to comeout easily ....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

loved todays episode .... but .... marjanie together sucks .... 

just like a rat runsaway while the ship is sinking .... brij bhi apni jaan kae liye baag gaya ... agar ithna hi himmat wala hain ... samne sae vaar karna chahtha hain ... tho ... ghar se bhagna kyun ... usi waqt ghar main reh ke hamla kartha .... & then would have seen what maan would have done to him .... uski haddi pasli sab ek kar de tha ... πŸ‘

his concern was so cute & how he did not want geet to know what was happening around her ... & how he warned every one about disclosing the secret (maannuu dear ko bhi code lang use karna aatha hain...)

maan suspecting arjun as per the articles is expected ..... but did not last long ....poor geet was thinking tht she was getting another sweet surprise from him ....(geet that's not a sweet surprise ... but a bhayanak surprise...)😭

& loved how maan found out the truth about brij even before arjun can tell him the story ... arjun was scared that maan will again suspect him ... but he was wrong ... maan spoke to him slight softly ...

oh geet was thinking about the gender of the baby ...geet thinking if she has a boy ... dad & son will team up against her πŸ˜†
(hope she has a girl ....like maan said ... a girl just like her...)😊luved how she said she wants the baby to have all maannuu dear's qualities ....😍😍😍😍😍

maan's very eager....to get to the post of hubby dear ... πŸ˜†loved the way how he was chance maarring at his would be wifey dear ...

luved the way how he said bye to the baby ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

oMG NT's back with a bang πŸ˜›... now even if arjun may not want to harm the khurana's she will definitely ... force arjun to harm them ....

& NT will def use annie ... new track ... geet bhabhi - nanad ke beech prob... πŸ˜•

reg- if NT has a hand in brij's bail ... still not sure .... but can b a possibility ....

i am tired today ... so not much from my side .....

P.S. 

but only 1 thing i did not like the new BD whom they are using since monday ... what happnd to the old BD of maan ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am mising himπŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
the new BD ... we can easily say tht he is a BD from back ... the old BD was better we could not make out whether it was BD or GC ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† am i right girls ...

Hey........agree with you......totally loved the way Maan was chance maraoing with his wifey dear and when she refused he said shadi ho jane do.....so looks like we're in for a treat after the marriage......

Don't worry about NT, I'm sure she'll try her best to use Arjun in her plans but trust me it'll not work this time, we're definitely in for a transformation in Arjun's character, we can already see a gradual transformation

As for Brij.....woh toh gaya kaam se....Maan usse nahin chodega......so let's just sit back and wait for the good parts especially after the shaadiπŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
@ ixu

as for KC going bankrupt... hona hi tha nah... cox cupid's arrow has stuck our great business tycoon πŸ˜‰  ever since then all he can think about is his lady love... business koh maaro goli... KC will go bankrupt, Maan & Geet will survive on their love alone πŸ˜‰

I so agree with you Ijjat, you've got that right.....all Maan cares about now is making him wifey dear happy and seeing the strength of their love they can definitely survive on love alone😊

On you off topic subject....the rasams are the most fun part of the wedding.......enjoy it to the fullest. hope your shaadi rasams are as fun filled as Maaneet's, without the drama ofcourse😊

drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

loved today's epi soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh not back from Maaneet land yet...

awe how cute Maan is today .... bet in anger self best dad in the whole world....

Maan's dress changed again how is tat possible....

Ok now to the episode...

Maan asking the security to search for the new cook aka sardarji aka Brij...for kanyadan oops sorry for final rituals...wondering how did he escape... nd ma dbt how did Brij find out tat MK has identified him...❓❓❓❓❓

Yeah that's a great question...wonder how he did......

Annie asking y wud Geet's own bro try to kill her... was it me r it is just tat Maan was thinking of whtr to tell the matter before Arjun... and Annie letting slip tat she and arjun was the one who chose Brij... and Now Maan's attention twds Arjun and blaming him (hima di this time SBS got it rite...)warning him again to his angry self...Geet cmg and somehow escapes Arjun from being killed by Maan...

Maan giving excuses in the form of surprise.... if she comes to the surprise is Brij back ... poor Maan me wondering wat will be his condition from Geet's reaction...

Adi and Romeo reporting to Maan... as said by Maan has alerted KC people and finds Arjun innocent of Brij being in KM and NT is abroad...

If the info was correct by now Maan sud have known tat NT is back to Delhi.... rite the authorites shud have informed them...

That's what I was thinking, if the CV's show that Maan doesn't know NT is in Delhi then they'll be creating another big blooper, hope they get it right & show us in today's episode that Maan knows of NT's return

r u guys feeling the same r is it just me tat Arjun was surprised tat Maan actually told him tat he is innocent of the briji happening...and Arjun wondering is this the Maan actually NT portrayed of destrying her life ...is he changing... me is expecting tat...

Oh I know this gesture of Maan will definitely influence Arjun's final stand which I think will be in the favour of Maaneet against his sis & Brij.....

Awwe another cutie is playing 

Geet wondering wat baby she'll have and first goes for a boy( Oyee Geet we all in GF are expecting a cute little angle girl....)

she goes for a toss after few confused self talk... of boy being like father aka Maan...

goes for a girl then...

Maan cming and closing on her asking wat was she thinking abt ...Maan guess playing... finally says that was she thinking abt wat baby she'll be having and Geet all smiles... loved it...

Maan teasing her ... finally he settle on a girl say it sud be like his Misthi...

and papa talking to Baby was very cute....

AA scenes sorry not going in details... just im feeling that Arjun is changing....

NT is back as if she was one less...

Now im wondering y she came back...and how

one thing for sure NT - - Brij faceoff is round the corner and brij nowing tat Arjun is Nt's bro and Annie's love will defo blackmail him... but this time i gues he'll tell Maan wat he was going thro... r Maan will find out that Arjun is being blackmailed and will increase security with Geet....

Precap is soooooooo dreamy😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hi Aarthi.......my comments in purple.......😊
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

❀️Hi my dear crazies❀️

MAANEET scenes

Before Geet comes to Khurana Mansion, Maan's expressions of anger towards Arjun, his tension and turmoil in his mind, his concern and worry for his Geet's life

Once his Mishti is here........his frown changes into a smile.........he changes from tough Maan Singh Khurana to soft and sweet lover and caretaker of Geet........would-be husband planning something for his would-be wife😍..............Maan can take all the thorns, bitterness, tension and concerns in life just to ensure roses, sweetness, peace, happiness for his life-heart Geet and heartbeat Khushi❀️

Wasn't that just so sweet to watch......it's always magical to see the expressions on Maan's face when he looks at his Mishti.

By the way loved the way you said "Heartbeat Khushi"

Maan's eyes spoke more than anything else when he was looking at his Geet from outside in outhouse.........then finally he cannot keep the distance between him and his life Geet.............so finally goes and hugs her but doesn't let her see his inner state

Maan hugs Geet-in this hug his concern, fear of something happening to her and their baby, his tension could be felt 

Geet hugs Maan'she felt so secure, at peace and happy in her Maan's arms

Both hugs were touchy but both were different due to different thoughts and feelings attached to them...........at the same time there was similarity in these two hugs as both showed how MAANEET hugging each other always has a magical effect.............it gives both comfort, peace, hope and they feel they have everything they ever wished for in each others' baahon ki darmiyan'😊..........MAANEET's eyes conveyed so many emotions that i cannot express in words......u could only feel them....................

Geet feels something is bothering Maan but Maan assuring Geet that he will not let any trouble not even air which would harm his Geet but Maan himself is is fighting a battle within himself, a tsunami of thoughts and feelings rushing through him but is not letting his Geet see or feel his inner world as he knows it would shatter her Geet, her dreams, her happiness, her hope of future filled with roses, happiness, love, care, luck after such a dreadful and painful past worst than any nightmare

MAANEET cute baby talk😍-

It was really adorable to see Geet to decide girl or boy with coin😍 ..........she thinks if baby girl then she will side Geet and help her mama in papa's taang khichayi and if baby boy he might side Maan in her taang khichayiπŸ˜†................

All of a sudden Maan comes there and Geet has no words when Maan asks her sweetly what r u upto.................Geet not telling Maan par munda give up todi karegaπŸ˜†.......so he says toh phir tum nazre kyun chura ke baat kar rahi ho to which Geet opened her eyes.....wow it looked like her eyes would swallow him πŸ˜†..............Geet playing ek haath se de dusare se le.......sherni bahut kuch seek chuki hai........Maan saying tum toh dilliwali ban gayi ho haha............Maan babu agar sherni issi tarah hoshiyarpur express ki speed pe chalti gayi toh aapka kya hogaπŸ˜†πŸ€£.................Geet asking her Maan to guess thrice..............Maan bhi kam nahi sab kuch pata tha phir bhi pehle do wrong guess........when he said tum muje miss kar rahi ti aur mein tumhe kitna pyar karunga shaadi ke baad ya phir tum soch rahi thi kab phir se jadga karungi  mujseπŸ˜†..........then Geet was like jadga mein karti hu kya aap hi hai jo har waqt jadga karte hain..............Maan's finger towards Geet awesome hearing this🀣.......Maan hum sabko pata hai aap aoni shereni se darta hai sirf bahar se use darane ki koshish kar raha haiπŸ˜†.......................Finally he guessed u were thinking about baby.......Geet's smile was awwwwww when Maan tells her he was also thinking about baby and whether baby boy or girl😍...................Geet saying I want baby to be like u have ur intelligence and morals but not ur gussa (bechari Geet kitne dusht dhanav' ko sahegiπŸ˜†) and then Maan saying kam se kam woh tumhari tarah cry baby toh nahi honi chahiyeπŸ˜†............so mean Maan but finally Maan wants their baby to be just like his Mishti means even he wants a baby girl...........MAANEET's baby talk and also Maan saying bye to baby was sooooooooooooooooo cute😍

Today Maan too much badmaashi and naughty mood shayad kal ka nasha abhi tak utara nahi.................he also said shaadi ke baad tum dekhna GeetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.................where r my evil sisters?!πŸ˜‰

I'm just kind of worried why so much emphasis on baby now.........i hope it is all for a positive reason😊

Positive/Good forces-

Maan Singh Khurana-one man army now knows that Brij is the main culprit

Now he also has Adi sir and Romeo with him to catch hold of Brij-hard core criminal at any cost, also he has asked them to keep track of NT' moves

Hats off to MSK's intelligence, his quick moves and he knows who all might be harmful to Geet.....Also special thanks to Adi Sir and Romeo for being becoming as support systems as these r the guys whom Maan can trust especially when it comes to Geet's safety especially when now even her life is in dangerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Security on full alert

Arjun-Today I kind of felt that he would might not be negative to such an extent as we all had thought earlier-

Reasons why i felt like this..........he blamed himself for getting Brij as cook without verification which might have resulted in Geet's fatality........Arjun might be planning on taking revenge as he had heard half story from her evil sis NT but i don't think his revenge would lead to fatal consequences for Geet Maan or Khuranas

Also he is warning Anni now itself that their relationship is not possible........this means he also doesn't want to hurt Anni's feelings.........may be now he has real feelings for her so just wants to warn her now itself

Also NT says in precap that well done Arjun u have gone beyond my plans.....this means Arjun's plans did not include making Anni fall in love?

Maan thinks Arjun is innocent but only regarding Brij and not in all cases............Maan' instincts are very strong so i have full faith in him..... Maan is still suspicious about Arjun in other cases 

Yes Arjun definitely showed so many sign of his actual good nature & of his turning positive😊

Negative/Evil forces

Brij knows that Maan knows his truth

NT back

Anni's feelings for Arjun and NT knows about this now

Anni's had faith in Arjun even when her bro Maan whom she used to trust blindly accuses him........Anni's weakness for Arjun might create problems for MAANEET

A quote which i think is appropriate in this scenario which might give us hope, strength, to believe in positivity and which might reduce if not drive away our fears of losing dear and near ones or the fear of seeing our lovely MAANEET and their baby in pain and tears-

The forces that tend for evil are great and terrible but the forces of truth and love and care and courage and honesty and generosity and sympathy are also even stronger😊.........

I think from this quote it means Good wins over Evil in the end.......we just need to be patient and have hope and faith in both destiny and ourselves that everything will be fine at the end😊...........

After every night there is day........after every sunset there is sunshine😊

Precap-Maan chupke chupke seeing his Mishti-MAANEET's haldi ceremonyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Spandana dear.....my comments in purple😊
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes ... reg brij track ending ...  the same thing i kind of predicted in the other thread i created yesterday abt maan's dream ... the possiblities & options i gave ... posted the same thing in the evening ... abt brij's exit & NT's entry ... but at tht time was not sure whether karishma would come back / would b replaced ... but gud tht karishma came back ....

well haldi will b shown .... but i think mehendi may not b shown .. or we may get 1 hr episode ...

i wrote what i thought abt NT ... will give u link to tht thread also ... & i have some kind of thoughts on wht NT might do ... but thinking over whether to post or not ... wait will give u link to that post which i made attn to 1 girl ...

read my post ... did not write in detail but if u have any doubt ask me .... i will try to clear ... actually today i am too tired

I think that's it's a good thing that NT is back that means that once for all the NT issue will also be cleared and for sure this is the end of Brij.....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning crazies😊

@all crazies...........everyone's analysis is awesomeπŸ‘........loved it❀️

also thanks crazies for reading and liking my analysis😊
drdee142 thumbnail
Hi Guys..

So the stage for the BIG PLAY has been set all actors assembled (only Dev & Meera to report)

& the Drama begins......

Tragedy King &  Queen - Annie & Arjun

I wonder now ...are these two to stay or are just here for marriage track alone... i wont mind their stay nor miss them if they are gone ...but still the speed of their romance has me confused hence the query

I guess they're rushing their love story cause AA being in love is vital to the change in Arjun

Someone who has lived her all life loved & protected by a brother like Maan, Annie is all shocked to learn that a other 'type' of brother too exists who is after his own sister's life . So is Arjun , who is a protective sibling himself ....
Arjun as i've always seen though here for revenge but looks up to Maan with respect & knowing him personally all this while has come to understand Maan & so when accused by Maan of something that he is really not aware of, he looks down, tries to explain but when a lion roars none speak....When angry Maan speaks all only listen & Arjun guilt ridden for having played with Annie's feelings & indirectly being responsible for Geet's recent suffering ...takes all Maan's anger quietly.

Having understood the gravity of the situation he breaks Annie's heart & denies his own feelings ....
Annie on the other hand drowns herself in tears ..

Men on Guard - Adi & Romeo

Finally i see my two favorites getting their due screen space, can i plead for Adi-Pinky as couple please ...they are adorable together

Oh me too.....I've been saying this from the start would love to see their love track......these two people have been vital in Maaneet's life and I would like to see them with more substance in their roles

Maan trusts Adi & so who better than this nice man who has always been his right hand..to help him make fort out of their mansion to protect his princess .
Romeo too joins force as they all love & respect both Maan & Geet....But NT is back & Romeo who was assigned to notify Maan about her guess failed. Ahh!

Well if the CV's will be making another big mistake if they fail to show that Maan knows of NT's return cause Romeo said that immigration will notify them when she returns

The Devil & the Witch  - Brij & NT

Now thats what i call a 'couple made in hell'

Brij is aware that Maan has come to know about his presence & evil designs , as the the sun dawns & all dark forces seek refuge Brij escapes from KM.. (how did Brij know of his disguise being caught? again me wondering) Though he is hiding & all this while was in disguise yet the psycho talks of 'samnai sai vaar karunga'

NT is back...fabulous ...& she has followed (come with) Arjun to KM & eavesdrop on the new lovers. She eyes Annie as her 'would be' next pawn beside her bro

Well for once I think she'll be the one who's checkmated as NE will definitely not be a pawn and what she thinks is her knight that's Arjun will be changing sides soon....my POV

Men with a Mission  -  Maan & Arjun

Arjun knows Maan has all reasons to accuse him & more so now that he knows the pain he caused Annie he himself takes responsibility & again next day makes an attempt to explain to Maan that 'this' time he sure had no idea but yes he brought Brij to KM & he holds himself guilty for it
Maan ....epitome of truth & justice , he is suspicious about  Arjun for only one reason that he is NT's brother....but he has always given Arjun benefit of doubt ... & this time too Maan does not accuse him & decide for himself that Arjun is responsible ..he digs in deeper & having  cleared the facts he himself puts Arjun's mind to rest by assuring him 'I know its not You' & Arjun breathes in relief
This gesture of Maan is going to make a lot of difference in Arjun's change

The Knight & His Princess - MAAN & Maan ki GEET

He wants her to only smile & enjoy the wedding blissfully without any fear or worries ....As always he stands on guard to protect her ... To keep her mind off from the tension that she senses  running through his veins every minute since Geet had hugged him in fear when Brij had tried to make his first attack ...Maan holds her to himself & assures & promises her & himself that he will not let  her go through any pain, nightmare ever again

the promise not just includes Geet but 'their' baby too ...that Papa wont let any harm come on him/her ever.

their thoughts & dreams are now all incomplete without the Baby ..Baby that to Geet should be strong, intelligent  & one with principles ....shadow of Maan
To Maan the Baby should be just the replica of Geet ..cute & loving .....

thread by thread weaving together they have spun a beautiful dream for themselves that now they want to bring as reality into their life ....

Ahh! Baba ji Bless Them

I second that.......Amen to that.....May Babaji bless them both

love
Nandita

Hi Nandita......love you too......again couldn't quote on your post so please see my comments here.......😊
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aash  hehe.......dew i want diff type of medicineeee

goodmorning aash . what do you mean  diff  type of medicine . I can't understand .

drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

yup......apne hatoo se khilana maan plz.....................par isko pasta ke ilava aur kuch banane aata hai?????????/πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ash....he's Maan Singh Khurana.....he can do anything.....don't worry Ijjat.......definitely Indian dish banaya hoge, he knows of Geet's cravings now.......aur baby ko bhi toh khush karna hai na😊
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

ha ha aha...

aash.. u were saying maan looks up when he hugs her.. i had the same complaint!!!

i think geet ki sir maan ki gardan par atak jathi hai!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

bechare ko sir straight nahi rakh pathe.. aur tum poor maan ko kose rahi ho!!!!

That's what I think too, given her height, Geet just tucks her head under Maan's chin so he lifts his head to make her comfortable.....so thoughtful na.......Geet, please change your style of hugging Maan so his neck doesn't get a crink.....gardan aakhadna nahin chahiye......anhin toh tum hi usse cheedongi......πŸ˜†