Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today I am very tired . Good night to all crazies .
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ix2u

tomorrows precap 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

off topic

god i love indian wedding and all the rasams... always said to my best friend that i would at least have mehendi ka rasam when i get married 😳😳

.do that.haldi is also fun yaar......we love playing haldi........
come to india sometime......
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Hiya crazies''''..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hi dil ka doctorπŸ˜†

So how was ur day??????????πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Amazing urs?

Let me make a special mention here for IXU------------- aash luved ur take on the SR'''.dreammmyyyyyy''''''and aash still waiting for DEW to fulfill her promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

tu bhi naa aashπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³................btw i haven't read it and don't want to also.........MAANEET ne muje pehli se hi itni besharam bana diya hai ab aur nahiπŸ˜‰

Before todays take special mention---

Akdu Singh Khurrana''.we all loveeeeeeeeeeeee u'.❀️no doubts about u''''..we love ur attitude and the fact that ur neck is always high up'''(rem even geet noticed!!!)'.we love ur stiff-necked avtar''''BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHY CANT U HUG OUR GEET NORMALLY FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑 We don't like the u-looking-somewhere-high-up while hug!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑 I hope u are not by any chance line maroing on some lightman/cameraman who is high up!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha kya pata MSK still in hangover so might be thinking them as his GeetπŸ˜†πŸ€£

KHURRANA CONSTRUCTIONS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

o   Waha ke employees kaam chod ke sab kuch kar rahe hai'.decoration,investigation,jasoosi,party,masti''😑😑😑

aash shayad MSK ke saath reheke woh bhi multi-talented ban gaye hai yaar.....akhir MSK ka jaadu unn pe bhi chad gaya haiπŸ˜†

o   Did u see the chindi ring annie gave arjun??? Lagta hai usko pata chal gaya hai ke bhai already sab kuch dooba chukka hai!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ANNIEs hairstyle sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whats with the  middle parting'''????????????? Eeeeeeeepppsssssssss'.(aash shudders)🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

did not pay too much attention to her so can't commentπŸ˜†

TODAYS EPISODE-------------

Wow guys lovedddddddddddd it''''''hamara ANGRY YOUNG MAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! And is he back with a bang!!!!!!!!!! His burning eyes'his scary attitude'...his killing looks''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Was he hot or was he hot?????? Aash still hyperventilating''😍😍😍😍😍😍

The way he blasted ARJUN''''..was OMG!!! We all saw his madness today where geets safety is concerned'he will leave no stone unturned to find brijji''rest assuread''😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dusht Dhanav back in action this time full-on for his MIshti😍

Arjun was seriously shocked to hear about Bro killing Sis'so we are starting to see a change in arjuns attitude.but arjun admitted his mistake n not crime''''.he faced MSK without flinching'shows his characacteral integrity'.he will not shy away from facing reality''..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yea i agree........even i'm feeling he might not be that bad as we all used to think

Then geet came in her HP mood''''..and instant change of expression for his darling''''..😍😍😍😍😍😍

dimaag lagaya aur surprise bola.lekin abh MSK phas gaya.geet chodegi nahi surprise ke bina'.what will u d now????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
 Ask AASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssss of ideas''πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

haha aash ur ideas sunke Maan ko ambulance ki zaroorat pad sakti haiπŸ˜‰

Tu bhi khush aur sare crazies bhi khush!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MSKs warning here that his geet shud remain ignorant.he does want to see even a whiff of anxiety on her beautiful face'.he wants her to enjoy each moment n all her dreams to come true'..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

He will not spare the world for harming even an iota of geets khushi''!!!!!!!!!

This scene was out n out a GC scene.he just excels at this image.loved to see him back!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Totally he rocked!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

NIGHT SCENE====

Maan cant over the images of geet in danger in his head'..he needs to see his mishit for himself to assure himself that his heart is ok'''.his promises to geet'..as usual were hesrt jerking'.making all crazies weep for an MSK clone right???😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

About the hug'''''''''even though me crying'me loved it'''.😍😍😍😍😍

We can see that maan will move heaven n earth for  his geet'''nothing will toach her so long as he is there'''''😍😍😍😍😍😍

i know yaar that scene was so touchy......made me cry😭 and smile at the same time😊😍

MORNING SCENE====

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'''''.mommy deciding that beta will take daddys side aur agar daddy jaisa ho to???????????? Are geet sari ladkiya uske peeche hogi'tumko time hi nahi milega ''..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so she wants baby girl''to take her side''''.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Geet don't u kno??? Girls are daddys pets!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
 waise bhi mere bechare maan ko koi to chahiye.tum teen deviya usko hamesha akele chod deto ho!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

i know ab pyaari beti hi papa ko mama se bachayegiπŸ˜†

And now a novel piece of scientific invention-----------THE SIKKA MACHINE-TO TELL U THE SEX OF THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£Lekin CVs ne bataya nahi humko''

gud oneπŸ‘πŸΌ 

Maan as usual comes to ghooro his mishit''.catches her'.n geet puts ulta on him only.maan maine bola than a.ladki nahi chod newali.surprise to dena hi padhega'''.AASH READY WITH HER LONG LIST OF TO-DO THINGS FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

They were both sitting on bed so cutely arguing''''''''and my dirty brain thinking"dammit dono bed pe ho''..kuch to use karo uska!!!!!!!!!!!!1.ixu ka PM padhwao kya?????????????"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Then finally maan trying to maro chance.but geet not in mood!!!!!!!!!!!!1 he was trying to come near and me thinking :come on yaar distance thoda miscalculate kar le'.bas thoda aura age''''."

Maan again maroing chance!!!!!!!!!!!111 IS AASH DREAMING WITH EYES OPEN???????????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Nope mundi went away''''so no dream.kyuke mere dreams me aisa nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya hota hai ye to aap log jaante hi ho!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

aash tera kya hoga............jab kudi in mood munda kuch nahi karta aur aaj munda in mood kudi  not interested🀣🀣

DADDYS BABY TALK====

So cute''''.wud have loved it if he wud have kissed her tummy'.never mind next time'..😳😳😳😳

i know it was soooooooooooooooo cute😍

THE RETURN OF NT====

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww cant wait for a twist.she alwaz manages to rock''..

MSk 'Nt faceoff'''''.me loves them'''.kill me but I do!!!!!!!!!😊

one more psycho in MAANEET's life.........MAANEET ko in saare psychoes se bachaoπŸ˜†

MARJANIE======

KILL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not kill me say kill themπŸ˜† 

Loved ur updateβ€οΈπŸ€—...............my replies in red.............u know in my update i haven't focussed too much on 'evil sisters'  usual 'stuff'....u know what right?!πŸ˜‰ but tune toh majority of the post usi ko dedicate kiya hai..............tum kamaal hoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

new fb pic

OMG Maan's expression 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Manishaaaaaaaaaa get ur hands off him...

new fb pic

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!1

what the hell is manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa imagining he is toaching!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

new fb pic

look at manisha....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
guys me dead laughing at this .... get ready manisha ji ur going to be dead with Maan's killer look...

Maan is so cute with aldi on his face
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

new fb pic

Ahhhh! God look at MaanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi crazies see this picture . Aaj meri Maan ki Haldi hai . so dreamy

Originally posted by: maneet1985

ha ha aha...

aash.. u were saying maan looks up when he hugs her.. i had the same complaint!!!

i think geet ki sir maan ki gardan par atak jathi hai!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

bechare ko sir straight nahi rakh pathe.. aur tum poor maan ko kose rahi ho!!!!

evil sisters think similar deeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see new photo.whats ur first thot??????