Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Msk back in action!!!!!! - Page 4

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hey thanks dew..............
i was thinking maine itna kaise likh diya!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe;;

i had patients...........i read them.didnt get a chance to reply..........

i was gonna tell u about SKJ...........
u kno i watched with my mom..........
and now my mom is singing that song continously since yest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aash tera himmat bahut bad gayi hain ... maa ke saath SKJ dekha ... aur maa ko bhi pasand aay & singing too ... MSK ka jaadu ... mommy pe bhi chad gaya hain ...😊 Maan hain hi aisa ...

age group does not matter ... i was dreading & hoping that my parents don't listen ... only mom was there at tht time ... i hope she slept ... or may b she did not mind tht song ... bocz she did not comment abt it later on....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neeraj268

hey to all fellow crazies

geet mein villians n vamps ki baarish
will write later... ............

yaar tired of vamps n villians..........one enters n other goes.......koi na koi chahiye....hum ko maarne walaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ dew

loved bhayanak surprise..............

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

yaha bas vamps villians bhai aur beheno ki baarish hi nahi.floods aate hai...............

aur kiss n hugs ke mamle me.............aise behave karte hai jaise koi inse 2 kilo pyaaz maang raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i liked todays episode, and your analysis is just great, all in all am happy to see angry msk back, he is nice, and hai he has become bold with his moves towards geet

and the best part was the return of NT and the Mahi theme music, i really missed it

thanks kirti......................

what mahi theme music u talking about?????????

we want bold..bold ...bold!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
dewdropred thumbnail

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

yaha bas vamps villians bhai aur beheno ki baarish hi nahi.floods aate hai...............

aur kiss n hugs ke mamle me.............aise behave karte hai jaise koi inse 2 kilo pyaaz maang raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aash tu neeraj ko samata kyun bula rahin hain ...????
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi samata..........

how are u dear???
feling better?????

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
wow aash..well said..
ixxu thumbnail
this time hopefully he made some Indian dish for Geet...
Geet has henna on her hands so Maan cooks and feeds her 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

ixxu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

aash tu neeraj ko samata kyun bula rahin hain ...????

aashu dear.. come back to earth... will go to Maneet paradise later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
what has MSK done to aashu??? she has completely lost it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
calling every other person a wrong name....

[QUOTE=aarthirajendran]loved today's epi soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh not back from Maaneet land yet...none of us yaar.....dead........no hopes of revival......

awe how cute Maan is today .... bet in anger self best dad in the whole world........bestestttttttttttt...khushi can proudly say "MY DADDY STRONGEST!!"

Maan's dress changed again how is tat possible........are yaar usne coat wapas pehan liya..........humare liye nikala tha.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ok now to the episode...

Maan asking the security to search for the new cook aka sardarji aka Brij...for kanyadan oops sorry for final rituals...wondering how did he escape... nd ma dbt how did Brij find out tat MK has identified him...❓❓❓❓❓....he is Mr INDIA na..........he listens to everything.i think wo maan ke cameras ka istemaal kar raha hai! maan to geet ko ghoorne me too busy hai!!!

Annie asking y wud Geet's own bro try to kill her... was it me r it is just tat Maan was thinking of whtr to tell the matter before Arjun... and Annie letting slip tat she and arjun was the one who chose Brij... and Now Maan's attention twds Arjun and blaming him (hima di this time SBS got it rite...)warning him again to his angry self...Geet cmg and somehow escapes Arjun from being killed by Maan...

....no re.maan was just too worried about brij for ne explanations...

Maan giving excuses in the form of surprise.... if she comes to the surprise is Brij back ... poor Maan me wondering wat will be his condition from Geet's reaction...

....aarti i have loads of ideas for maans surprise.koi mujhse pooche to sahi!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Adi and Romeo reporting to Maan... as said by Maan has alerted KC people and finds Arjun innocent of Brij being in KM and NT is abroad...

If the info was correct by now Maan sud have known tat NT is back to Delhi.... rite the authorites shud have informed them...

....some mystery here.cant be such an obvious blooper.wait n watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u guys feeling the same r is it just me tat Arjun was surprised tat Maan actually told him tat he is innocent of the briji happening...and Arjun wondering is this the Maan actually NT portrayed of destrying her life ...is he changing... me is expecting tat...

....yup......arjun realisisng that the khurranas are not as NT portrayed....he did not expect maan to admit his innocence....

Awwe another cutie is playing 

Geet wondering wat baby she'll have and first goes for a boy( Oyee Geet we all in GF are expecting a cute little angle girl....)

she goes for a toss after few confused self talk... of boy being like father aka Maan...

goes for a girl then...

Maan cming and closing on her asking wat was she thinking abt ...Maan guess playing... finally says that was she thinking abt wat baby she'll be having and Geet all smiles... loved it...

Maan teasing her ... finally he settle on a girl say it sud be like his Misthi...

and papa talking to Baby was very cute....

....best scene............

AA scenes sorry not going in details... just im feeling that Arjun is changing....
....hmmmmm.........
NT is back as if she was one less...

Now im wondering y she came back...and how

one thing for sure NT - - Brij faceoff is round the corner and brij nowing tat Arjun is Nt's bro and Annie's love will defo blackmail him... but this time i gues he'll tell Maan wat he was going thro... r Maan will find out that Arjun is being blackmailed and will increase security with Geet........didnt understand what u mean?????

Precap is soooooooo dreamy😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
....dreammmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy]
dewdropred thumbnail

arti ... nice analysis & yes whn i saw tht scene ... i was remembering u telling me abt SBS news ... & yes arjun was def surprised whn he saw maan in action ... telling him everything even before he could open his mouth ...

arti Happy Pongal dear ....