New video from the sets of saathiya

Posted: 13 years ago
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90973&Itemid=157

Flying kites - Mein Makar Sakranti (and more of feeding Gopi ladoo's and Aham holding her around the shoulders).

p.s. if link does not work, replace with tv for xx and rum for xxx

Sam plz do describe wt its abt cnt watch on cel.
Hi Sadhli, In this video most of the cast, Gopi, Aham, Rashi, Jigar and Kokila are flying Kites then Gopi offers Ladoo to everyone and Aham and all star to stuff her mouth with ladoo whilst Aham holds her shoulders. Just fooling around, not sure if it's going to be part of the serial most likely during a break in filming they flew some kites for fun. Edited by WintersBloom - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Sam plz do describe wt its abt cnt watch on cel.
every one flying the kite
gopi was holding ahem's manjha..
and ahem like a rock star flying his kite..😍

agey batat rahi hu... let me come out from my ahem mania

ok then they showed who is winner koki declares her bahu as winner who was not even able to take off the kite..

and and and everyone feeds gopi with laadu sb ek saath and ahem babu holding her lovely shovely wife from back and everyone feeds her with laddu even ahemji
Is nor their everyday a video from this great show. Loving it
Can't wait for the to start acting all lovey dovey in the show. And no CVs i don't mean for just one episode in a year, I mean every week....... at least
some natural acting would be nice instead of the constant melodrama!

Oh!  What am I saying ... this show is all about overacting and melodrama!

The kite flying looked like fun!  
just now watched the video....and loved it....just toooooooooo cuteeee to handle....
and now Cweetly Nazim was smiling and Flying the kite....and did anyone notice......
he may be got his finger cut,,,,,(any future symbolism.....)

but loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....loved it.....
Watched this video yesterday! are they not in the same costume and set as the GoHam baby video and eating the same laddoos? This serial is like Ocean's 12 - the making is better than the actual!