Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bonnefille

yeah ok I will give him on that one nor am I against manav taking up the job of waiter.....but how long will the cvs show him struggling to make his daily means?? 

And i do not see this step by him as being industrious......he has always been hard working and the one who gives value to money....he has always lived and supported others on hard earned money. Its a quality I have always appreciated and consider it be one of the best in him. 

But seriously would like him to come above in life.

The only thing i liked was that manav desired for a better job......he had a momentary hesitation yet he respected the opportunity coming his way in making a better life. Hope he starts supporting his parents and sachin as well.....coz i seriously do not like money handicapped old parents. i want manav and archana to go back to a nurturing and ego-less savita. Wouldn't even mind a lil ego to remain....its endearing sometimes. Like today savita was certainly more accepting archana as she called her manav's laadli biwi and not chudail biwi. ๐Ÿ˜†

Bonne why i said that, remember they had him staying at the K's repairing the same radio over and over..i mean he was working ๐Ÿ˜‰ but not earning.๐Ÿ˜†  So I am cool with what he is doing.  Agree with you, tired seeing them punishing but according to some article good times are nearby.  I hope they do not change the track. 

it seems that dinner scene is a step in the right direction where their relationship is concerned. Archana/ Savita that is.
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wasn't Savita's birthday the day before๐Ÿค”
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

wasn't Savita's birthday the day before๐Ÿค”

yeah i was thinking the same....or else the day was too long. ๐Ÿ˜†
tv_madness thumbnail
off topic, TB actually has a whole article on Mishal Raheja since he won the Lions award for most  promising actor but none on Sushant-Ankita though they won best actor-actress๐Ÿ˜•..the title of the article is 'MR gets most prominent actor award'๐Ÿคช
tv_madness thumbnail

yeah i was thinking the same....or else the day was too long. ๐Ÿ˜†

ya with two mornings๐Ÿ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

satish is also hosting a party??

ok this is something i never liked in Ekta kapoor's serials.....parties, parties and more parties. she had them in all serials. 

PR was the only one saved from it.......but i guess the trend starting in the show as well. 

Bonne for progression in PR it use to be cause of a death, if it is a party now, lets take it dear๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† These cvs really limited.

just read the lottery article ๐Ÿ˜† is this true?? ....... maybe I shud start buying too ๐Ÿค”
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Bonne why i said that, remember they had him staying at the K's repairing the same radio over and over..i mean he was working ๐Ÿ˜‰ but not earning.๐Ÿ˜†  So I am cool with what he is doing.  Agree with you, tired seeing them punishing but according to some article good times are nearby.  I hope they do not change the track. 

it seems that dinner scene is a step in the right direction where their relationship is concerned. Archana/ Savita that is.

wouldn't want lottery money though to have their life better. that would be so silly. ๐Ÿคช

would like manav and archana working together and getting rich. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Savita for crack opening window-door to have bday dinner together as D family...ArMan were able to join them...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mahesh did good acting todayPiya.He was looking like a crazy guy .Good natural acting by both Mahesh And Ankita