Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 12th Jan 2011 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [58.62%]
1 [1.72%]
7 [12.07%]
5 [8.62%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [12.07%]
4 [6.90%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
haven't seen the epi yet.
Will vote later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
My vote goes to Sulochana for giving Jaywant a mini slapLOLLOL I so wanted to vote for archana but she did two things wrong, not going through with slapping JaywantAngry and not telling manav what he did.  Though I am confused about the latter as she knows manav has a bad temper and not even her slap would have stopped him from killing jaywant, she should have told him. 
No doubt she deserves those awards, she was brilliant today.ClapClapClap Fab acting today.

I must say Mahesh Shetty acts a crazy dude wellShockedShockedShockedShocked  He is certified for sureLOLLOLLOL

The D's looked like one happy family today.  Saffy you were so correct in your analysis about Savita and Manav, as soon as Manav said they will sit at the other table after she started to sulk, Savita came to her sensesROFL and told them to sit with her.

Dharmesh cannot act this cheating role at all.  In any normal relationship he would have gotten caught already.  A big yawn to him.

First half of episode was mindblowing.  ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipsi_Sushant-SushitaLover-archanamanavbonnefillePiyatrix

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
What have the characters of Dharmesh and Jaywant been made? They represent the minority of our society. 

characters with negative traits are acceptably but with inhuman traits?? Dead

Jaywant's emotions may be called love but what's an emotion which is not self-sustaining?   

Its love that leads to not only self destruction but destruction of all. 

I see this in the lines of the obsessive love that makes news headlines than love stories. What we gonna see next jaywant murdering manav or even worse killing off archana for constantly rebuking his love??

I guess we will get a social issue in this show at last with jaywant killing off archana and manav carrying a candle vigilance rally to seek justice for archana by getting jaywant behind bars. uff!

Anyway my POV the emotions Jaywant is feeling is momentary which will pass away after getting his victory medal. In the process, we will see the worst of him.

Dharmesh has been shown as human with no conscience....his act in the last two episodes have brought his character to lowest pedestal ever can be.

There is no respect for women in this show. They are either shown as women who would touch the grounds men walk on or either as an obsession object. dharmesh being the least respecting to women. 

Sulochana slap fest continues......this time deserving though. But only if this slap would have its right affect.

Why is manav taking job as a waiter?? why can't he be shown restructuring his life by starting his own garage and encouraging archana to work. A hero should be shown like a hero.....otherwise what is worth watching entertainment???

I understand that the maximum audience of this show is lower middle class so manav's struggle appeals....but show him go above his struggles.....it will appeal even more. After all who doesn't like an underdog winning in life.....somebody that mirrors your life, wins over all the hurdles.  

Last scene was nice savita eating up her ego out of love for her son. I have always liked the slightly crazy yet nurturing Savita........the expressions are also far more brilliant. 

I guess vote for the mothers......after all for mothers their children mean the most in the world. 

I had once said I love all the men in this show.....but alas.....i take back my words. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipsi_SushantThanee-SushitaLover-shootingstar27star_warsnikitagmcPiyatrixTanyaz

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Voting for Vaishali. She, for the first time, acknowledged the love of her elder sister publicly in such manner post ArMan's marriage.

Loathed Jaywant to the core. He's become some psychotic stalker. I was cringing all the time he was man handling Archana. Honestly, I didnt like 'this' passion at all. It was pathetic for me. I dnt knw what to say but I'm very scared about this track.

The slap was good, much needed, but didnt have THAT effect. I felt like screaming when Manohar was blabbering abt 'his warning'. Dude! You have no idea whom you are messing with.

I dnt understand when ArMan will stop being devi devtas and start being human for a change. Why didnt Archana tell Manav about Jaywant? This is beyond my understanding. Another loophole for future drama. I REALLY WANT a scene where Manav's gonna thrash Jaywant real bad.

Not at all looking forward to Satish-Varsha's anniversary. I've a strong feeling that Manav will be one of the waiters there.

The only scene I liked was the happy family dinner in the end. Loved Savita's dialogue, "Tu mere baaju mein baith aur teri laadli biwi ko tere baaju mein bitha le". It was truly a "Behti ganga mein hath dhole" moment. LOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritz2012star_wars-SushitaLover-bonnefille

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Bonne, nothing wrong with doing waiter's job.  I mean when hard times hit, lots of people do odd part time jobs.  College students do it to make ends meet. I know quite a fewWinkLOL  I dont have a problem with that, if he aint getting something better at the moment.  I give him props for being industrious.

Seriously not liking this crazy in love Jaywant.  Your take on what can happen is scary but true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SushitaLover-archanamanavbonnefillePiyatrix

aarti23 Senior Member
aarti23
aarti23

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
after haneymoon night i lik 2day episode
jaywant ws more passionate than manav wen it cums 2 express his lov LOL

lov archus actn she ws perrrrffffeeecccttt

n thappad yehhhhhhh sulochana s bak Clap(also votin her 4 tis chata)
archu hidin d truth wch s obvious coz manav bcm out of control wen it cums 2 achu
so she s doin a gud thing

my manav ws lukin soooo cute n contempt 2day realy hw cute he luks wen he smiles

n lastly manav tekin witr part tim job wch is obvious sub plot 4 dharmesh ijjat utaru abhiyan
manav wl b servin every1 @ satish's party as Waiter whr dharmesh wll insult him n then archu ll put his asli face in 4nt of all family members....guys nex wk ll hav fuullllll of drama .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbonnefille

shovanashrestha Groupbie
shovanashrestha
shovanashrestha

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
vote for sulochana for the well deserved slap to jaywant..don't understand the character at all ..Confusedgod know what these cvs hav in their mind about this character . manav accepting waiter job quite weired. i think some more embrasement moment re in the way of manav as per this waiter job may be we can see that in the coming party of varsha n satish where he is serving snacks for the guestConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsbonnefille

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i think manav is a waiter where madhuri is staying..LOL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars-SushitaLover-bonnefille

Go to top