Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday we  were all a bit disappointed that Dharmesh again got his way ...let's see how his party turns out today ..

The nominees of yesterday's show were ...Archana, Manav , Vaishali , Dharmesh  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and Satish ....

Runner Up and the Winner are as follows ...

Runner  Up

Manav Deshmukh ๐Ÿ‘

Abagree......
it has to be manav for being more wiser with day.... he clearly understands there is no point in speaking the truth at wrong timing... also he is all set to do tarakki and working hard to earn money... he loves archana too much... love you manav for being such a lovely husband

ArmanFan1........
My Vote goes to Manav for telling Archana that they have to wait for the correct time and if they tell no one will believe them... Also for searching for a new job.. May be this is the New beginning for ArMan... Good to see Manav thinking only about them and their future...

Winner

Archana Deshmukh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

KrazyKooler........
I am voting for Archu.
She show she is very good sister,was very sensitive to know how bad vaishali will feel.Archu did not let her hate for dharmesh be more important than her love for her sister.sensitive and sensible move.she deserve my vote.she shocked with badness,she can never think like dharmesh๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Mandy........
I voted for Archana, she looked stunning at the party and looked fierce at Dharmesh. I loved how scared he looked of her, if only she could humiliate him right there in front of everyone, but I know she wouldn't do that because she will think of Vaishali.

Armanz.....
Voted for Archu today.she was looking so pretty in yellow saree.btw i voted for her for creating panic in motu.he was ekdum shell shocked.

Archuwins  with a majority of 4 votes only ..It was a tough battle  yesterday and she won just marginally ....

Today it looks like She is Back....I mean the Slap Queen Slapochna ...
Do not miss her and let's see if she becomes the SOTD . or someone else upstages her ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vote goes to Slapochna............
You rock Baby ......๐Ÿฅณ
Anki262 thumbnail
My vote also goes to sulochana๐Ÿฅณ
Jaywant๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคช
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my vote is for sulochanafr tht awesum slap๐Ÿ‘

jaywant rane๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vote  goes  to  sulochana  and  also  archu

jayawant  is  so  sick  man๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why  archu  not  tell  the  truth  to  manav..............it  miss  out  manav  action๐Ÿ˜†

manav  doing  a  weiter  job offfffffffffff

i  like  the  opposite  conversation  of  aai  &  archu
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Star of the day is definitely Sulochana... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

the SLAP was not hard enough for the way Jaiwant was behaving ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก... but the SLAP was enjoyable nevertheless. ๐Ÿ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for sulochana..thappads are very exciting to watch..๐Ÿ˜†..also liked savita as she restrained herself from badmouthing archu on her b'day at least..๐Ÿ˜Š
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haven't seen the epi yet.
Will vote later.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My vote goes to Sulochana for giving Jaywant a mini slap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I so wanted to vote for archana but she did two things wrong, not going through with slapping Jaywant๐Ÿ˜ก and not telling manav what he did.  Though I am confused about the latter as she knows manav has a bad temper and not even her slap would have stopped him from killing jaywant, she should have told him. 
No doubt she deserves those awards, she was brilliant today.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Fab acting today.

I must say Mahesh Shetty acts a crazy dude well๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  He is certified for sure๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The D's looked like one happy family today.  Saffy you were so correct in your analysis about Savita and Manav, as soon as Manav said they will sit at the other table after she started to sulk, Savita came to her senses๐Ÿคฃ and told them to sit with her.

Dharmesh cannot act this cheating role at all.  In any normal relationship he would have gotten caught already.  A big yawn to him.

First half of episode was mindblowing.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘