Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Hell to Heaven Thread #5[Invites only] (Page 64)

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 10575

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

well then i wil say u r 22 or 24LOLLOL
 
 
chinki
^
 
 
ambi.. wah ji wah..LOL
Wrong ans..LOL.....ok keep guessing....Cool

I'll PM it last LOL

OK  U guys carry on I m leaving for while....c u later if u r hereSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84_innocent_

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 1527

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
ik din , ik din teri rahhon, mein bahoon mein 
panahoon mein ahoun gi, khoo jaoun gi 
ik din teri ho jaoon gi .....
tu jane na tu chahat meri kitni betaab hai...... 
jo barsson meri palkon mein tha tu wohi khawab....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky_innocent_

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 1527

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by _innocent_

well then i wil say u r 22 or 24LOLLOL
 
 
chinki
^
 
 
ambi.. wah ji wah..LOL
Wrong ans..LOL.....ok keep guessing....Cool

I'll PM it last LOL

OK  U guys carry on I m leaving for while....c u later if u r hereSmile

bye chinki...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54200

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by _innocent_

bhola... jii... sowwi next timeLOL
 
 
Na Woh Inkaar Karati Hai, Na Woh Ikraar Karati Hai
Hamein Phir Bhi Yakin Hai Woh Hami Se Pyaar Karati Hai
I<<
 
Julz you forgot my name too. I am bhali not bhola ( bhola is boys name).
 
Now damage has been doneLOL. You lost meLOL.
nahiii ... wer is the closest bridge ..i cnt lose my bhaliiiiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky-lazybee-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54200

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty84

ik din , ik din teri rahhon, mein bahoon mein 
panahoon mein ahoun gi, khoo jaoun gi 
ik din teri ho jaoon gi .....
tu jane na tu chahat meri kitni betaab hai...... 
jo barsson meri palkon mein tha tu wohi khawab....Embarrassed
Bardasht Nahi Kar Sakta
 
A<
 
 
byeee chinki.. c u tomoz... u r 22LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 1527

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by ashi

sorry 4 typing errors coz thru cell
ki farak painda.. even wiz laptop i make mistakesLOL

yea ashi shz rite .... cm on join us if u not feeling sleepySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 54200

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty84


yea ashi shz rite .... cm on join us if u not feeling sleepySmile
of course i am rightCoolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 7602

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by _innocent_

bhola... jii... sowwi next timeLOL
 
 
Na Woh Inkaar Karati Hai, Na Woh Ikraar Karati Hai
Hamein Phir Bhi Yakin Hai Woh Hami Se Pyaar Karati Hai
I<<
 
Julz you forgot my name too. I am bhali not bhola ( bhola is boys name).
 
Now damage has been doneLOL. You lost meLOL.
nahiii ... wer is the closest bridge ..i cnt lose my bhaliiiiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOL
 
Now you have to handle lossCool. Bye for now everybody.
 
Lots of love and hugsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84_innocent_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76837

.Aparajhita. 865 76837 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36198

SobtiObsession 1159 36198 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25069

ROBlicious. 609 25069 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47797

relentless. 1195 47797 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----
Hell

Author: mogdhota   Replies: 0   Views: 357

mogdhota 0 357 19 June 2010 at 1:58am by mogdhota

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index